Hell yea that's what I'm talking about. Yesterday marked a week til chop for me and it feels like Thursday already but it's only Tuesday. Anyone else get anxious the last week and find time slow to a crawl? Like the time at work when you work by a clock or something...
I usually get pressured for time, I gotta get one crop finished so I can get my vegging plants out of their small pots or small space, I rarely get time to let them slowly finish for 1 reason or another.

This time I have to go away for a few days so I had to get my vegging plants starting to flower or I'd run out of time to finish them before I have to leave.....as is I'm cutting it close......and,,,I could have let my flowering plants go another week...time mismanagement on my part....always seems like I have lots of time and then its rush rush to get it all done

My fingernails have started turning blue, possibly COPD? The pulse oximeter shows 97/100. I noticed it after swimming my usual 40 minutes. I've cut way down on smoking too.
Blue (cyanotic or cyanosis) in the nail bed or around the lips is usually the heart. Maybe time for a check of the ticker?

Hell yea that's what I'm talking about. Yesterday marked a week til chop for me and it feels like Thursday already but it's only Tuesday. Anyone else get anxious the last week and find time slow to a crawl? Like the time at work when you work by a clock or something...
Sometimes not so much anxious but dreading all the sit still sit down work to be done.
Im super happy with this round. Nothing I don’t like seeing. Weed from dark green and leathery like old time weed to light lime green Lady finger buds with nice red hair. So far the Oregon Grape and Bubba Fett are wicked enough I’d be proud to share it with any body. The Tye Dyed Train packs a real nice punch. The other three, no clue. Strong terps and sticky as glue.

My fingernails have started turning blue, possibly COPD? The pulse oximeter shows 97/100. I noticed it after swimming my usual 40 minutes. I've cut way down on smoking too.
From the jest of some of your posts it sounds to me like you've been dippin your fingers in paint for a sniff again....I've heard there are paint sniffers amongst us..lol....say it isn't so.....oximeter 97/100 sounds like an "A+" score to me.

I usually get pressured for time, I gotta get one crop finished so I can get my vegging plants out of their small pots or small space, I rarely get time to let them slowly finish for 1 reason or another.

This time I have to go away for a few days so I had to get my vegging plants starting to flower or I'd run out of time to finish them before I have to leave.....as is I'm cutting it close......and,,,I could have let my flowering plants go another week...time mismanagement on my part....always seems like I have lots of time and then its rush rush to get it all done
Least ya know this. You are exactly like my grow buddy. Her timing is always off. I just shake my head and tell her..18-20 weeks you have into this and yet you can’t wait just one more week to finish it off properly.
Due to the fact that I plant crops with primarily the same flowering times, it all comes off at once. Then it’s hell on me to sit for several days in a row.

Last edited:
From the jest of some of your posts it sounds to me like you've been dippin your fingers in paint for a sniff again....I've heard there are paint sniffers amongst us..lol....say it isn't so.....oximeter 97/100 sounds like an "A+" score to me.
Yeah, no idea but going to see dr on satuday to make sure. I do love painting....dont give me any ideas.

Sometimes not so much anxious but dreading all the sit still sit down work to be done.
Im super happy with this round. Nothing I don’t like seeing. Weed from dark green and leathery like old time weed to light lime green Lady finger buds with nice red hair. So far the Oregon Grape and Bubba Fett are wicked enough I’d be proud to share it with any body. The Tye Dyed Train packs a real nice punch. The other three, no clue. Strong terps and sticky as glue.
Trade you some of yours for some of mine. Beautiful yellow flowers and aroma.
IMG_8522.jpeg

Oregon Grape. Tall bush on the right. Just finished flowering but still has some berries. 🤣

Roots are good for psoriasis.

It’s on clearance so I should be okay. That’s still less that $100. 👍

We don’t use eBay. Amazon Canada is the best I can do. Dollar stores we can do but no idea if they carry the same items. Dollar Tree I think is the better one.

They seem to be in Ohio only.

Most of the places I used to get business quotes or personal items from are out of business. Even Radio Shack left decades ago. Brafasco didn’t make it past Covid.
View attachment 60264

I know one or two places I can still get parts for a furnace or washing machine. So maybe.

Biggest problem is only having a small phone to search and find things. Can’t even use google maps any more. Screens to small for all the crap and it nags constantly to install the app. It was still useful last year but not lately.

thats fine man, no ebay!! all you need to order online is the motor/controller setup, amazon will have that for sure. my only worry is the screen, we might have to get creative for that one.. let me research it a bit for ya man... everything else is pretty ez to collect. like maybe an empty coffee can with a lid, a dish washing plastic bin, some small screws, i think maybe it might just be best if i send you the piece of screen, i can get it for a few bucks probably and send it to you way cheaper and quicker than you can find it there. i mean that's really all ya need. a drum to put the material in, a motor to turn it, a screen to filter the trics, and a bin to catch the tric in. thats it, the rest is all for looks!!!!

Never had a McDonalds shamrock shake either. 🤮

oh now your missing out right here!!!! back in the day before they used those tiny clear cups to put them in they were awesome!!!!!!! you used to be able to get them just like a regular shake.. large!!!!! i'd always ask for 1/2 shamrock and half chocolate!!!!!

i feel this should be added to your bucket list!!!

Anyone else get anxious the last week and find time slow to a crawl? Like the time at work when you work by a clock or something...

anxious? not too much, mostly feels like dread or a chore!! got a harvest coming up in a couple days, maybe my largest ever, so yeah not looking forward to it. i'm going to try and break records though on time spent in trim jail... outlaws don't do trim jail well!!!!!

I know I need to cut back the cigarettes

quitting cigarettes was the greatest thing i've ever done!!!! no joke! i smoked from 16yrs old till about 38yrs old and now i'm 52 and still consider it being the best thing i've ever done in my life!!

You're going to be ready to cut soon huh? :sneaky:
I think I am starting week 8.
Been pretty warm here during days and drying outside the room has me a little concerned.
Just not going to be able to pull the whole room even in same week.🤷‍♂️

Been pretty warm here during days and drying outside the room has me a little concerned.
Same problem here. I can’t dry here where I normally do that has a window ac. There are flowering plants in there scrogged at week 6 so can’t relocate them.

yep, hope to start before the weekend... most are ready now. the second pheno of the imperium x looks like it wants weeks yet but i'm not waiting. the one pheno (skinny leaf) has a slight diaper smell (which i love in buds) and the fat leaf pheno smells like something crawled up in her and straight up died!!!!! 😆 so with a stench like that i don't care what it looks like she's coming down!!!!!

i made this thing a few years ago....

might be time to bust it back out!!!

hope you got a lock on that fridge!!!!
It was a fundraiser my kids did but i got etuck eith them all!!!
I have to send 2 boxes with my wife tomorrow for her coworkers and then the rest are mine apparently....
My FIL got 3 dozen and I got 2 dozen. Buuuut my FIL won't make it down til the 22nd and they won't be any good so i gotta eat his 3 dozen too!! I'll do it dont get me wrong, and love every bite! but damn my teeth are gonna hate me.

Same problem here. I can’t dry here where I normally do that has a window ac. There are flowering plants in there scrogged at week 6 so can’t relocate them.
Wouldn't air conditioning the room and using a humidifier work?
My room that is normally close to perfect is very warm now [ 80+].
No way I can use my grow room so I am hoping I can use a humidifier in my 4x4 tent and maybe window AC the room?
🤷‍♂️

Wouldn't air conditioning the room and using a humidifier work?
My room that is normally close to perfect is very warm now [ 80+].
No way I can use my grow room so I am hoping I can use a humidifier in my 4x4 tent and maybe window AC the room?
🤷‍♂️
Not if I want 60/60

Last edited:
So today found me looking around at lunch time for something different. I know my Hubby is fond of BK Whoppers and I was in a hurry, so I tell him, let’s just grab a burger.🍔
I opted for the “classic melt”, when it came and I unwrapped it, my mouth fell open. It’s slightly larger than a slider and $9.18! Talk about inflation…where’s the damn beef???

Back
Top Bottom