Nail clipping wasn't as bad once I got trimmers with a guard.
View attachment 60048
We have a few different type’s including those. But both my bouvier had black nails. Made it difficult not to nip them once in a while. We usually grind them now. Not as fast but better and let’s you shape it properly. Outside is best unless dust isn’t an issue.

Looks like nothings changed.

Had a phone meeting for Wednesday at 9:30am. She was going to look into things and either call me before then or I should call back by then.

I already asked if she had any vacation planned or days off as I’d like this resolved ASAP. She said she didn’t and agreed to get this done quickly.

This is the third or fourth time since 2009-10. Gets to this point and no further contact. No threats, vulgarity or yelling. So why the silent treatment when they go to look into the original issues?

Is this using the system to punish people into paying a debt that isn’t owed? I can understand why some people go postal in government buildings. Like dealing with spoiled children.

Afternoon Yiz Menz.
Taking a smoke 💨 break, grabbing a late 🥪. Three more plants to buck and then it’s up pot time. (I’d rather eat dirt)..
Pretty day in the Zarks sun shining with a nice SW breeze. The cicadas have finally shut up so just bird song fills the yard and woods now. I really wanna take a nap! 💤

Afternoon Yiz Menz.
Taking a smoke 💨 break, grabbing a late 🥪. Three more plants to buck and then it’s up pot time. (I’d rather eat dirt)..
Pretty day in the Zarks sun shining with a nice SW breeze. The cicadas have finally shut up so just bird song fills the yard and woods now. I really wanna take a nap! 💤
Hear that and the breeze is definitely nice today, my son was looking like a lobster didn't want to come in at all. Guess it's time to get out the kids pool for the summer

I got the dab press.
Have not worked it hard but haver no complaints.
I like the design and simple way to harvest the yield.
DSC_0633 - Copy.JPG
This thread may help you brother. There is a lot of info and you get to see what others like Stoney have done. He really did make a nice rig.(y)
Hope the Ca tax is not too much to discourage you. (y)

I got the dab press.
Have not worked it hard but haver no complaints.
I like the design and simple way to harvest the yield.
View attachment 60214
This thread may help you brother. There is a lot of info and you get to see what others like Stoney have done. He really did make a nice rig.(y)
Hope the Ca tax is not too much to discourage you. (y)

wow i didn't realize yours was so compact, that's really slicky ricky in a small footprint like that!!

there's gotta be somebody up there that makes them, gotta be cheaper than the tax.

please don't split thats set up!!! damn ya gotta have both so you can race!!!!! even got the eagles on it, they might be worth more than the monte carlo themselves!!

Back
Top Bottom