Cant tell what kind of wood that is, def not oak, mahogony, rosewood or teak. Yellow pine or aldrr mebbee? He looks wise and sad too.
Funny we were just talking about that! For sure a wood I’m not familiar with. The color is that of pecan wood. I can tell by the head gear that it is an Apache. He has a lot of “feel” to him.

It uses the old stab breakers. I’ve updated and replaced things years ago but haven’t checked in a long time. Good idea.

I need to open the receptacle box and check it first. Needs a new cable but might need the receptacle too. Get both at the same time. I also have the old good set in the garage I might swap out. I don’t like the newer front loaders.

Focus is on the plumbing today. Laundry is on the weekends and we have options.

@MDK i turn off the breakers and/or main depending on what I’m fixing. Light switches or receptacles I might try to skip a step but I get bit once in a while. No little black spots on my fingers or arms, yet. 🤣 Bigger loads I don’t skip steps.
I've been tagged more times than I can count, in the hundreds if not a thousand times, 120/220/347 volt. I work stuff hot all the time, it was faster to do that than locate breakers. If possible I'd switch it off and tape it but a lot of places there were no switches and shutting off breakers meant going dark causing more prep work & clean up.. If you always assume something is hot and you work with it like it is hot you'll get tagged less often. The worst shocks are those that when your working on something you assume is dead and its not, I've lost more tools that way

IMG_2124.pngIMG_2123.pngMan, my little town is a mess this morning. Evacuations and rescue all through the night. Trail ride which began yesterday caught several hundred people off guard. Campers, horse trailers and debris are all afloat. Some are still stranded and some making their way out on horseback.

I've never seen a plant finished so low to the ground. It struck me as funny and he's not asking for help on if it’s ready but on the health of its leaves.......I think he needed help long before today.....These autos are a scourge, new growers are flocking to them and few are having much luck........are they a government plot...frustrate new growers into buying from them
😂 the crazy thing is you see this so many times over and over in Reddit. I saw a grower tell another on Reddit that his plant was that small because he was in a 1 gallon pot. 🫠

View attachment 61132View attachment 61133Man, my little town is a mess this morning. Evacuations and rescue all through the night. Trail ride which began yesterday caught several hundred people off guard. Campers, horse trailers and debris are all afloat. Some are still stranded and some making their way out on horseback.
It just sprinkled here the last couple days, crazy

It just sprinkled here the last couple days, crazy
Yeah but you are four hrs north of me. Not unusual when I check weather here and weather in your area for a shoot to be completely opposite. We got five inches Saturday night in a very short time! These rivers round here roll!

I hope you on high ground in more than one way Granny.
Wow with the horses. They must be mad at the people, surly they would have found higher ground on their own by now.;)

I hope you on high ground in more than one way Granny.
Wow with the horses. They must be mad at the people, surly they would have found higher ground on their own by now.;)
All is good out here in the valley. I worry more so about the wild horses. In 2017 in the 500 year flood, 13 drowned. They say no loss of life, just campers and horse trailers.

I've seen so many tragic grow ops on reddit I lost count. There's no hope there. Just an abyss of mangled and sad plants beyond any help.
Like that there....How in the world does it even get to that? Like you gotta really be trying to fuck it all up or going off some really bad ideas or suggestions about how to grow a plant to make that happen.
that subreddit is dogshit.

and has the worse "advice"

So been waiting on the confirmation before I ran my mouth too much because I wasn't sure 100% to be the winner....but...I finally got a confirmation Dm

Check this shit out y'all, won the whole line of headband crosses from Humboldt CSI/Nspecta. Super stoked!!!! 10 packs total I guess he had named 3....7 winners in total, mine being pretty weak at first glance I feel lucky.

Screenshot_20240606-224256.pngScreenshot_20240606-230553.png
Screenshot_20240606-223010.png
Screenshot_20240610-184328~2.png

Back
Top Bottom