Clone runs coming along

freezeland

August's Contest Winner 🏆
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Here are the clone runs from the peanut butter breath, tangerine cookies, and original diesel mothers I harvested a couple weeks ago. The ones in the tent are near finished. If they go as long as their moms did they’ll be getting whacked at the end of next week. They’ll most likely have the tops chopped first, and then a bit of defoliation to help with light penetration to finish lower buds. The plants in the hard wall room are their sisters and are about 5 weeks behind. That will be the last for my indoor until probably spring. Got a few going outside for a fall harvest.

Attachments

• IMG_1263.jpeg
    IMG_1263.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1262.jpeg
    IMG_1262.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1261.jpeg
    IMG_1261.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1265.jpeg
    IMG_1265.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
They’ll most likely have the tops chopped first, and then a bit of defoliation to help with light penetration to finish lower buds.
Do you think taking the tops now and harvesting the lowers later is worth the hassle?

I did the same, waited 10 days to harvest the rest and im not sure..... but i probably won't do it again.

Nice frosty flower.

Do you think taking the tops now and harvesting the lowers later is worth the hassle?

I did the same, waited 10 days to harvest the rest and im not sure..... but i probably won't do it again.

Nice frosty flower.
I think so, letting the bottoms ripen more (if needed) depends on you're schedule I suppose.

Nice frosty flower.
Maybe not, but I don’t have anything to put in that tent behind them. So I do have the space and time to let the lower buds have more light.

I was thinking about doing it that way until the Amnesia Haze plants in the veg tent decided to grow rapidly and get too big for their tent. Now I'm hoping the flowering plants will finish as soon as possible. I need to plan my grows better. If only the plants would cooperate.

When I grew outside we would make 3 cuts at the end.
Usually 2 weeks apart.
I got busted on my third chop with 5 lbs. from one site.
Ahh the good old days.....🙃

Last edited:
Here are the clone runs from the peanut butter breath, tangerine cookies, and original diesel mothers I harvested a couple weeks ago. The ones in the tent are near finished. If they go as long as their moms did they’ll be getting whacked at the end of next week. They’ll most likely have the tops chopped first, and then a bit of defoliation to help with light penetration to finish lower buds. The plants in the hard wall room are their sisters and are about 5 weeks behind. That will be the last for my indoor until probably spring. Got a few going outside for a fall harvest.
what's the pb breath's genetics/breeder? interested in some peanut butter anything

what's the pb breath's genetics/breeder? interested in some peanut butter anything
The mother originated from Thug Pug seeds. It’s very nice, but pretty strong. You don’t want to have anything to do afterwards if you spark it up.

The mother originated from Thug Pug seeds. It’s very nice, but pretty strong. You don’t want to have anything to do afterwards if you spark it up.
Thug pug is pricey right? So you're saying it's worth it

Third round of peanut butter breath coming to an end. I love that stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_1319.jpeg
    IMG_1319.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1318.jpeg
    IMG_1318.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom