Ebbnflowr grows breeder cuts in an 8x8 😎

Nice little workaround there..

Edit- dang.. I don't have Instagram so I went and took a long video of my doobie burning out, then was able to find the right setting to lower the resolution. I had been trying to lower it before taking a video instead of in the video editer. I think I found my own little workaround.
What’s the final length and size? What’s the file extension in case it’s an issue again?

Nuts to that. Tired of everything needing you to register or DL and install apps.
Give it time. More members will bring more subs which will allow the site to expand. Turns out it's difficult to run one of these without ads. I'd say Moe's doing great though.

Give it time. More members will bring more subs which will allow the site to expand. Turns out it's difficult to run one of these without ads. I'd say Moe's doing great though.

Wasn’t a complaint. I ran BBSs for years. Had ads in Toronto Computes. Then the internet exploded and dialup became king.

Just don’t like how all the free sites to do things, like convert vids, are gone. Same with apps. I have a HDD with hundreds of android apps that I’ve used over the years. All free, before everything became pay to play.

I don’t do videos much but I’ll see what works best for me with what I have. One good thing about having an old iPhone is resolution shouldn’t be an issue. 🤣

i remember bulletin boards! used to look em up on my commodore!! got free calling cards numbers all through college! never once paid for a long distance phone call!!!

I used to have a few lines and a box that let me split them. I was in the main city and two other sites in the outer smaller towns. We could let users connect to one site but let them hop to any other without long distance charges. As long as one site was local to you.

Had a few private web sites too. Then just a hidden one I’d use for work and fun. Host music and my own email server.

After lightning took things out for the second time I just stopped. (We’ve been hit five times in 27(?) years. Power line, cable tv line, phone line. Pole strikes, ground strike, neighbours tree.

Day 53 this is blues OG from Mob seeds which is orange Cookies x Face Off OG x Lotus...gnarly skunky musky terps no candy on this one. I traded some cuts to coastal cultivation I think they are in Seattle and this is one of the ones I got back...Screenshot_20240828_113803_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240828_113754_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240828_113745_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240828_113721_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240828_113704_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240828_113655_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240828_113652_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240828_113637_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240828_113625_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I seem to get better pictures if I take like the highest quality video my phone will allow, then screen shot certain frames that are clear haha...does anyone else do that ? I love taking videos and watching them while I have free time at work lol....I'm obsessed.

I have 7 regular plants like a month old now I need help sexing I can't see good enough...none of them look different from the other lol...I don't see the little sacs in the nodes like I read about except on maybe 1...can you guys help if I get some good pics? First time running regs.

I seem to get better pictures if I take like the highest quality video my phone will allow, then screen shot certain frames that are clear haha...does anyone else do that ? I love taking videos and watching them while I have free time at work lol....I'm obsessed.
A few times. Like if I want to show a specific thing I noticed in the larger pic.

I have 7 regular plants like a month old now I need help sexing I can't see good enough...none of them look different from the other lol...I don't see the little sacs in the nodes like I read about except on maybe 1...can you guys help if I get some good pics? First time running regs.
Ya, got that issue two. Going to have to wait until flip…then watch like a hawk. 👀

Get the regs pictures up.
I've been down this road a time or two.
Caked up cherries f2 #1Screenshot_20240829_103055_Gallery.jpg
#2Screenshot_20240829_103123_Gallery.jpg
#3Screenshot_20240829_103156_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240829_103407_Gallery.jpg
#5 2x
Screenshot_20240829_103505_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240829_103519_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240829_103636_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240829_103704_Gallery.jpg

#2 and #3 are are taller than the rest and are giving what I would think as male vibes from what I've read. Longer internode spacing, taller etc...those are the only 2 I think are males but I honestly don't know they all look so similar.

Took me forever to sex the ones I'm running....shit always looked sus til I seen pistils starting to show out from the calyx...even then 2 hermed slightly and I questioned myself for a while

Took me forever to sex the ones I'm running....shit always looked sus til I seen pistils starting to show out from the calyx...even then 2 hermed slightly and I questioned myself for a while
Right...I still have no clue. Might have to buy the kits or just flip them when my big room opens up and keep the male looking ones up front and watch them daily. They all look incredibly healthy should be a dope run. .

Whats left of Some rosin I made about a month ago now...it's just finally cured properly lol I've been smoking it since day 1....Pina colada cut from beleaf is garbage for flower, but not bad for rosin. Got 20g of hash from 600g of fresh frozen....not the best not to worst. But tasty.
View attachment VID_20301125_090919_421.mp4

Some 45-159 rosin I made from beleafs Pina colada cut...horrible flower but pretty good rosin dude is a maniac for charging that crazy ass number for this shitty ass cut. I remember when I started growing last year and found out about this cut he was trying to get 10k for on his website. My boy traded me for a half oz of flower for it and it's garbage. Ran it 2x both times shitty. But it washed ok...Screenshot_20240903_083700_Gallery.jpg

This is the bag seed I've ran a couple times..

Chimera 3 s1 x Bling Blaow found in my keeper c3 after my first run...I took it today at day 62 I'm gonna wash this it's on the freezer now. Gonna chop the other 3 plants im washing in the am then the rest hopefully on Saturday...they need a few more days. Screenshot_20240906_105059_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240906_105042_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240906_105022_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240906_105000_Gallery.jpg

Making my first seeds...

Blues og pollinated with Cerberus.

Blues og is (orange Cookies x Faceoff OG) x white lotus

Cerberus is (Starfighter f2 x SVF ultimate chem) x sour Larry bx2
Screenshot_20240907_084452_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240907_084435_Gallery.jpg

I got the pollen from right Hemisphere Genetics I guess he just hunted a male and this was his selection. Will be reg seeds. Cerberus was bred by thunderfudge. Blues og bred by mob seeds.

Back
Top Bottom