Ebbnflowr grows breeder cuts in an 8x8 😎

This one is crazy I traded for this cut from a big grow operation in Washington called coastal cultivation...they hunted this pheno and dude told me it's the one they sell the most of so I have high hopes. Giving some nasty gym sock vibes with some sourness to it...we will see.
Screenshot_20240812_144051_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240812_144039_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240812_144024_Gallery.jpg

That's what the chart says but I could lower it. I have 1200 ppm of CO2 going also I I thought you were supposed to keep it a little higher. It's actually calling for 2.2 right now...so I thought I was keeping it on the lower side but maybe with this system I should be way low end....
yes

if ur running co2 u can push them babies.

usually need little higher temps to also utilize the co2 for metabolism, and higher PPFD.

overall they look great

some tip burn but thats NOT ONLY related to nutrients./ over"feeding"

• Nutrient Imbalance: Often caused by a deficiency or excess of essential nutrients. For instance, calcium deficiency is a common cause of tip burn in crops like lettuce and celery.
  • Water Stress: Both over-watering and under-watering can lead to tip burn. Inconsistent watering can disrupt nutrient uptake and cause stress to plants.
  • High Soil Salinity: Excessive salts in the soil can cause dehydration and nutrient imbalance, leading to tip burn.
  • Poor Drainage: Waterlogged soil can exacerbate nutrient imbalances and lead to root problems, which in turn can cause tip burn.
  • Excessive Fertilization: Over-fertilizing, especially with high nitrogen levels, can result in salt build-up in the soil, leading to tip burn.
  • High Temperatures: Extreme heat can cause rapid transpiration, leading to dehydration and nutrient uptake issues that manifest as tip burn.
  • Pests and Diseases: Some pests and diseases can interfere with nutrient uptake or directly damage the plant tissues, leading to symptoms like tip burn.
  • pH Imbalance: Soil or water pH that's too high or too low can affect nutrient availability and uptake, potentially causing tip burn.
  • Environmental Stress: Sudden changes in environmental conditions, such as exposure to strong winds or intense sunlight, can stress plants and lead to tip burn.
  • Chemical Exposure: Contact with certain chemicals or herbicides can cause plant tissue damage, including tip burn.

He's barely got any tip burn though so I'd say he's only a little high. Plants are looking pretty dang good.
overall they look great

some tip burn but thats NOT ONLY related to nutrients./ over"feeding"

• Nutrient Imbalance: Often caused by a deficiency or excess of essential nutrients. For instance, calcium deficiency is a common cause of tip burn in crops like lettuce and celery.
  • Water Stress: Both over-watering and under-watering can lead to tip burn. Inconsistent watering can disrupt nutrient uptake and cause stress to plants.
  • High Soil Salinity: Excessive salts in the soil can cause dehydration and nutrient imbalance, leading to tip burn.
  • Poor Drainage: Waterlogged soil can exacerbate nutrient imbalances and lead to root problems, which in turn can cause tip burn.
  • Excessive Fertilization: Over-fertilizing, especially with high nitrogen levels, can result in salt build-up in the soil, leading to tip burn.
  • High Temperatures: Extreme heat can cause rapid transpiration, leading to dehydration and nutrient uptake issues that manifest as tip burn.
  • Pests and Diseases: Some pests and diseases can interfere with nutrient uptake or directly damage the plant tissues, leading to symptoms like tip burn.
  • pH Imbalance: Soil or water pH that's too high or too low can affect nutrient availability and uptake, potentially causing tip burn.
  • Environmental Stress: Sudden changes in environmental conditions, such as exposure to strong winds or intense sunlight, can stress plants and lead to tip burn.
  • Chemical Exposure: Contact with certain chemicals or herbicides can cause plant tissue damage, including tip burn.

That's looking perf
Haha Ill post the not so perfect when I get a chance....thank you though...most of the leaves look like shit but the buds on all but 2 or 3 look good. Good thing were growing buds and trichomes lol. I'll make some adjustments next run but I'm just going to plug along on this one...

Day 45 this one I named Diamonds in the Sky....my first run last year when I started growing I did autos and it was a disaster. Second run I did photos fems, wasn't as bad but still pretty bad lol....I had a stress related herm I found after harvest on Bling Blaow which is Glitterbomb x Gastro Pop from compound. Then I found seeds in the chimera #3 s1 keeper I found out of a ten pack and decided to pop 2 beans awhile ago. This is the second run of it...terps are pretty much chimera with a little more sweetness. Both parents were frosty ASF. Haven't seen any intersex traits on either run. Screenshot_20240820_111631_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240820_111610_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240820_111554_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240820_111543_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240820_111529_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240820_111435_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240820_111418_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240820_111327_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240820_111246_Gallery.jpg

What are you using for your videos? Me and several others have issues trying to upload that long of one.

What are you using for your videos? Me and several others have issues trying to upload that long of one.
The only videos that will upload on this site are the ones that Ive posted on Instagram, then downloaded back to my phone, then those files seem to work here...that's it tho. I can't upload any videos unless it's like that file type....

The only videos that will upload on this site are the ones that Ive posted on Instagram, then downloaded back to my phone, then those files seem to work here...that's it tho. I can't upload any videos unless it's like that file type....
Nice little workaround there..

Edit- dang.. I don't have Instagram so I went and took a long video of my doobie burning out, then was able to find the right setting to lower the resolution. I had been trying to lower it before taking a video instead of in the video editer. I think I found my own little workaround.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom