Ebbnflowr grows breeder cuts in an 8x8 😎

Killer Cupcake x Chimera right hemisphere day 50 something
20240721_090837.jpglooks like I'm chopping tuesday....finally got runoff to .6 just need the coco to dry back and they come down...tuesdah or Wednesdays Will be day 64 or 6520240721_090408.jpglemon fire Runtz 220240721_090340.jpg20240721_090335.jpg

Start of week 3 day 15....
20240721_090300.jpg20240721_090250.jpg20240721_090204.jpghalle she so sexy 20240721_090041.jpg
View attachment VID_24321211_165418_592.mp4
I got 2nd place indica at the East coast connesours cup...rigged competition.

I was leading in points the entire time which was live scoring online...then dude extends the scoring deadline.

Then my score somehow drops 7 full points I put me 0.1 behind 1st place who just happened to be a sponsor for the event LMAO...I want to blast them on IG but I don't want to look like a sore loser.

I got 2nd place indica at the East coast connesours cup...rigged competition.

I was leading in points the entire time which was live scoring online...then dude extends the scoring deadline.

Then my score somehow drops 7 full points I put me 0.1 behind 1st place who just happened to be a sponsor for the event LMAO...I want to blast them on IG but I don't want to look like a sore loser.
Sounds like the place we came from.
If you see it others see it.
Congrats man~!:cool:

Sounds like the place we came from.
If you see it others see it.
Congrats man~!:cool:
Reminds me exactly of thc farmer that's how I ended up here lol....I'm super heated about this one tho...there no second place in this competition so no recognition or anything....would've been cool to get my name out there in the local community...but apparently it's just a circle jerk for the dude who runs it and his friends.

Day 19 in the flower room and they stopped stretching like 3 days ago so I threw the uc lights in there...can't ask for much more at this point. Hopefully I can control the burn I got last run. I think I need to be flushing weekly or at least hand watering from the top once weekly with the ebb and flow buckets or the ec raises and the pH gets out of whack...I think that was the issue last run...20240725_084910.jpg20240725_084915.jpg20240725_084903.jpg20240725_084945.jpg

Don't know if this applies to your setup, but when we used to run auto-pots we would see the salt clime the pots. This was most noticeable in the 7G pots, whole top of it would be covered in salt. For that reason, if we ever top watered late into the flowering it would really cause issues.

To help with that we dropped the EC a lot. It helped, but we still had issues. Switched back to drain to waste and haven't had the same issues.

Don't know if this applies to your setup, but when we used to run auto-pots we would see the salt clime the pots. This was most noticeable in the 7G pots, whole top of it would be covered in salt. For that reason, if we ever top watered late into the flowering it would really cause issues.

To help with that we dropped the EC a lot. It helped, but we still had issues. Switched back to drain to waste and haven't had the same issues.
Thank you bro they are plastic pots so I don't see the salt rise but I know it's happening. I read on another forum from someone who grows with my set up they said at the end of the res, dilute the water to about half the ec, then hand water at the end of the res change to flush a little bit...gonna give that a shot this run.

I use autopots and the salt does all go to the top. So i stay on lower side of ec in Flower.

I use autopots and the salt does all go to the top. So i stay on lower side of ec in Flower.
Yeah I think that's a good idea...I'm starting to see some burn on the edges of the leaves so I lowered ec today and I'm gonna start flooding 2x to try and keep the ec down...hand water once a week with half ec and that sgoold help I think! Thank you

Here is today on day 21 for Halle Berry...they look great but always trying to improve and make each grow better.
View attachment VID_39710303_061802_003.mp4

@ebbnflowr , your grow area is beautiful! I’m amazed just looking at your grow!

Can someone explain the “How” behind salts climbing in these auto-pots?

I’ve never used them, nor the ebb and tide form of hydration/fertigation, so I’m at a loss as to how it happens and why it climbs !!

Just a stoner that got caught in a loop :)

Water with or without salts will climb using capillary action.
You'll find a link that will explain it you like.
Water really can and does go uphill without assistance of pumps, gravity or mechanics.
Has to do with surface tension and other factors. Leonardo DaVinci first observed it.

I’ve never used them, nor the ebb and tide form of hydration/fertigation, so I’m at a loss as to how it happens and why it climbs !!

I don't know about auto pots, but when you feed with salts and the coco drys back, the ec of the coco will rise and if you don't keep the ec down, bad things start happening so you have to flush periodically to keep it in check.

Thank you by the way bro...Im obsessed 😁

This is the burn I'm talking about that always starts right around this time in flower that I'm trying to eliminate....do you guys think it's just needs to be flushed and/or to high ec? Or is the burning on the serrations a sign of something else? Any help would be appreciated 👍
Screenshot_20240730_074407_Gallery.jpg

I would say the ec at 2.2-2.4 is on the high side? Possible salt build up?
But I don't know much about the style grow you run.

I would say the ec at 2.2-2.4 is on the high side? Possible salt build up?
But I don't know much about the style grow you run.
I figured that's what it was I just want to be sure🙏 I flushed a couple times already to get the run off down but yeah...they doing good just want it to be perfect haha.

Here are the Dantes inferno 6 and 8...I bought #6 from pops genetics right after him and mhd got into some sort of argument and pops put all of mile high daves cuts up for 50 bucks so I scooped.. then I traded my boy a cut of Halle Berry for #8 and I got them going side by side day 24...

#8 is more vigorous for sure...crazy vigor on that cut. #6 is super finicky. I heard on a pod cast mhd say it herms on the lowers under the least bit of stress so it's just a bunch of tops on #6 I lollipopped the shit out of that plant haha...

Screenshot_20240730_074238_Gallery.jpg6Screenshot_20240730_074145_Gallery.jpg6Screenshot_20240730_074155_Gallery.jpg8Screenshot_20240730_074257_Gallery.jpg6Screenshot_20240730_074517_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240730_074536_Gallery.jpg8Screenshot_20240730_074211_Gallery.jpg

This is the burn I'm talking about that always starts right around this time in flower that I'm trying to eliminate....do you guys think it's just needs to be flushed and/or to high ec? Or is the burning on the serrations a sign of something else? Any help would be appreciated 👍
View attachment 67393
Very early K deficiency.

Could be many things that cause it but most often is transpiration rates and nutrient ratios.

But like i say many things can cause it.

Can you give me as much detail on the grow as possible and the setup and equipment used?

Also a pic of the entire room

Just a "By-Product of the nutrients. Simply stated. I buy my material bags and rotate Coco as well. Cost of doing business. Cheers and those photo's are award winning. SS

Very early K deficiency.

Could be many things that cause it but most often is transpiration rates and nutrient ratios.

But like i say many things can cause it.

Can you give me as much detail on the grow as possible and the setup and equipment used?

Also a pic of the entire room
20240730_082027.jpg
Ok here we go...

They are in 2 gallon ebb and flow buckets...10 different cuts...I was feeding 2.7 through stretch...then day before yesterday I watered through the top with 1.3 ec 2x to try to lower the ec it was coming back like 4.0....so yesterday I flooded with 1.3 and it came back 1.7...

So I did a res change today and put it at 2.0...

I was feeding every other day the first 2 weeks. Every day week 3...now 2x a day...

1200ppm co2...I got the ppfd around 1k I believe my light meter doesn't pick up the 730 or 450 NM I don't think. Umm that's all I can think of! Oh temps are 82-85...rh 60-62.....pH during flower has been 5.9-6.2

20240730_082027.jpgScreenshot_20240730_083920_Adobe Acrobat.jpgScreenshot_20240730_083914_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

View attachment 67409
Ok here we go...

They are in 2 gallon ebb and flow buckets...10 different cuts...I was feeding 2.7 through stretch...then day before yesterday I watered through the top with 1.3 ec 2x to try to lower the ec it was coming back like 4.0....so yesterday I flooded with 1.3 and it came back 1.7...

So I did a res change today and put it at 2.0...

I was feeding every other day the first 2 weeks. Every day week 3...now 2x a day...

1200ppm co2...I got the ppfd around 1k I believe my light meter doesn't pick up the 730 or 450 NM I don't think. Umm that's all I can think of! Oh temps are 82-85...rh 60-62.....pH during flower has been 5.9-6.2

View attachment 67409View attachment 67410View attachment 67411
Sounds like salt stress which limits the ability for the plant to uptake water. That makes perfect sense.

You did the right thing.

One thing i found was running an enzyme every 2 weeks when in small pots with coco with a light feed flush after really prevents this from happening.

That or you can increase the run off and closely monitor it so it doesn’t reach that level.

If its corrected already it won’t spread to new leaves but the ones affected will continue to get worse.

Hope that helps. If you have any more questions on just let me know

My bad ebb and flow. Top feed enzymes once a week or 2 and can lower EC a touch and increase feed events will help

My bad ebb and flow. Top feed enzymes once a week or 2 and can lower EC a touch and increase feed events will help
You think I could bump it up to 3x a day? I'm typically getting about 15-20% drybacks in between watering.

Which enzymes do you mean brother ? Do you recommend one?
Im not up to current products but komplete or hygrozyme is what i used to use.

You don’t need the full dose either. Half dose is good.

But remember any buildup of nutrients will be immediately released and immediately available to the plant. This can result in nutrient burn or tox. So i suggest adding it to a very light nutrient solution and hand application once every 2 weeks. And see how that works.

Also you can increase the event frequency this will prevent build up also.

When they are young you need to be careful but in 1 gal they drink a lot as they grow. I was feeding 14x a day by mid flower doing drain to waste. You won’t need that much but don’t be scared to up the frequency at this point the roots can handle it.

Back
Top Bottom