8 strains x 4 breeders. No veg. Seed to Weed in 80 days. Let's ride!

Happy 420 everybody!!!

To members who don't know me, I'm Bandit420
I grow so much pot I always have plenty

I live in a prohibition state and am considered an outlaw
Got two pretty good green thumbs, maybe because I'm a southpaw

I might be Sith but probably more Jedi
One thing for sure, this grass gives me redeye

Gonna grow some alien, banana, ice cream, OG, headband, and even a nuke
Stanky dank aromas from this crop just might make me puke

California Lightworks makes my LED light
They do a helluva job growing these weeds, frosty buds with density nice and tight

I pop my seeds using a 3D printed vertical germinator
It's tech sent here from the future like a Skynet Terminator

I start them off in airpots for awesome roots
And for food I give my ladies Great White, King Crab, & Neptune's Harvest nutes

In flower, Coast of Maine soil, 3.84 gallons per plant is what I use
Best soil around? Hell yes! That's old news

Pull up a chair and get ready for a show
Gonna try and turn these plants so white it'll look like snow

We'll be flying in a starship and I hope you don't panic
After all, this grow is 100% organic

🔥

The Breeders & Strains:

Irie Genetics ~ Nuketown

Cosmic Wisdom Seeds ~ Banana Twerpz

Greenpoint Seeds ~ Straight Jacket....AC/OG....Tahoe Animal....Gellazi....Banana Punch

My home bred cross ~ Haunted Banana F1

Everything except for Haunted Banana is feminized

🔥

A no veg grow is exactly what it sounds like. Once they break thru the seedling stage, the stalk firms up, 5 point leaves emerge, I flip to flower.
Several reasons for this and some are pointed out here

Not only has no veg growing saved me money on operating costs but it's allowing me to fit two extra grows annually which in turn means greater yields per year.

The speed though is the biggest game changer in all this. To be able to take 20-25 seeds and turn it into one lb of sensi in a little over two months time is some real shit that's hard not to notice.
And not just seed runs...I'm hoping to do some clone runs as well :cool:

So lets light the fires and burn some tires!!

🔥

View attachment 54556

IMG_7017.JPG

23 plants have been started. I have a max capacity of around 25-28.
4 starts are from regular seed and I expect some attrition occuring there and maybe a runt or mutant or two. This plan for attrition was done intentionally with the idea of taking clones and running a trailing crop with more Haunted Banana, Nuketown and Banana Twerpz to max out capacity and then some

IMG_7023.JPG

IMG_7024.JPG

IMG_7026.JPG

IMG_7027.JPG

New for this grow is an updated and ugraded air moving and cooling array of fans in addition to 3D printed, ceiling mount poles for ACI Gen 1 fans to cool the Spectramax heat output.
This was done by pointing a laser thermometer at the light's rails and identifying where the drivers are at causing the heat.
Before the cooling the rails were at 116*F. After cooling they don't get past 94*F.

IMG_7033.JPG

Right now two SS550s are on and they're both at 30%

IMG_0583.JPG

420spectral.png

Another upgrade is a center positioned SS550 under the Spectramax able to come down and help with starting the sprouts and also be a back up option in case heat is too much of an issue running the Spectramax.
This SS550 like the other two are on a remote control winch to be raised and lowered or installed or removed with ease.

IMG_7030.JPG

IMG_7032.JPG

IMG_7035.JPG

Y'all may be noticing some other changes well. 🥴
If those aesthetic changes are kinda doing a mind fuck with your eyes, that's the intention😋

🔥

The grow is monitored by Pulse and controlled by ACI, Blueprint, and Spartan controllers and thermostats.
There's eight 6" ACI fans, one 16" Air King, Hepa filtered active intake, a 10 speed 20" ceiling fan, and 700CFM worth of exhaust power

pulse.png

So that's the grow. 😋
Now comes the crazy shit like cannagars, rosin, dab life, bbq, and all other things 420 😵‍💫

Last edited:
Excellent write up and description of everything man!
Yeah you're right that little 6v digital board is an LED display and it has an on/off button and a down and up button to set anywhere from 0-96 hours.

Well Buddy while you were at court I had myself a day!
Got the wife to play hookie from her work so we took a drive out to the country.....

Saw this along the way....

View attachment 65239

Stopped in a small one horse town where there's a real deal old school general store. And it just so happens this little joint is serving up one of the best burgers in all of Texas

View attachment 65240

Found another road side metal art dealer and came home with a giant 4' tall metal cowboy boot

View attachment 65241

And best of all....A new rocks glass with a slug embedded in it!!!

View attachment 65242

Only in Texas Y'all!!!! 🤘

stoneys liquor?!?!?! thats pretty cool man!!!!

really like that whiskey glass!!!! it's like it should almost come with a story!!!

that boot looks huge, what are you gonna put in that thing?

and man i can't believe they did Kes like that!!! that scene had to of brought all kinds of new life to that movie now!!

man how about dirty Bubba? i didn't even realize he pounded bowman like that after the win... the weather hear looks promising for the weekend, a few showers saturday morning then it should be clear skies till sunday night. at least thats what the weather guessers are saying anyway!!

I've been meaning to ask you, did you do any pruning this round? i remember you mentioning maybe in your first noveg but i wasn't sure.

so what is that gooey lookin thing up there^^^^? :D

stoneys liquor?!?!?! thats pretty cool man!!!!

really like that whiskey glass!!!! it's like it should almost come with a story!!!

that boot looks huge, what are you gonna put in that thing?

and man i can't believe they did Kes like that!!! that scene had to of brought all kinds of new life to that movie now!!

man how about dirty Bubba? i didn't even realize he pounded bowman like that after the win... the weather hear looks promising for the weekend, a few showers saturday morning then it should be clear skies till sunday night. at least thats what the weather guessers are saying anyway!!

I've been meaning to ask you, did you do any pruning this round? i remember you mentioning maybe in your first noveg but i wasn't sure.

so what is that gooey lookin thing up there^^^^? :D

There actually is a pretty cool story behind that glass. Not as cool as Yeah man my rocks glass stopped a bullet shot by Billy The Kid but still pretty cool and about as Americana as it gets

The boot got it's spot in the yard yesterday. With some metal art, I kinda do what Dale Jr does with old race cars and stick them out someplace in the yard to be taken over by plants and wildlife.
Like that coconut tree I got a few weeks ago already has a bird nesting in it.
So I did this with the boot

IMG_7558[1].jpeg

The no spike paddle cactus behind it was started from just a few paddles I stole off the neighboring apartment complexes landscape. They're super ez to propagate and have taken over the fence line in just a few years and spreading on their own now.
So I stuck the boot in there among some new sprouts and in a few years they'll grow up to pretty much swallow the boot. I won't be surprised if something like lizards or snakes makes a home out of it either

Yeah man that hit Bubba gave Bowman was pretty aggressive! Bowman spun Bubba earlier that day so that was his retaliation. Hope it was worth $50K!!!

The only pruning I've been doing with no veg is clearing lower growth. I haven't kept up with it as well as I'd like this round but yeah I try to clear all sucker growth and direct everything into the main shoot. That's what's giving me the chonker colas but at the same time if a side branch looks like it will give me anything golf ball size and above, I keep it. What I end up with is one huge cola and maybe three to four layers of branching with good nugs on it. Try to eliminate any larfy shit and when they start to ripen, don't be shy about defol for something like a pretrim. Then at chop, maybe 5 minutes per plant trimming and bucking it up to dry.

Yeah so trying to squish that frozen tumble kief has been nothing short of frustrating.
My first squish was 160 mic and returns were minimal and very dark even at 170 on the plates.
Tried two more with 25 and 50mic and results got worse and I blew bags with only 500psi material pressure.
So I considered two options...go with the looser mesh and just accept low yields that were maybe not even worth the effort and a waste of good rosin bags or get radical.
I got radical.
I used my heavy duty paper and put a huge pile of kief on the plates to squish then I got medieval and hammered down almost 2000psi.
What it did was separate itself! All the worthless shit gets pushed to the edge while the good stuff stays in the center and melts together! I thought Holy shit I'm onto something here!
Then I remember what Frenchy Cannolli told me about folding the pressed hash after the first press and press it again, Then fold and repeat. I did that and the result is some pretty decent black hash! It's bound well but no so gooey I can roll it into a cannoli so instead I cut off little chips and roll them in a doob with herb. Adds a nice little booster to the doob but with it being pretty much a potpourri of a lot of different indica strains it's very narcotic.
It's no where close to being full melt or anything like that. It's more like a primitive Lebanese hash or something like that you'd smoke from a hookah. Flavor is muted due to it being pretty much trash and nothing like a nug run of bubble but still. I got something from weed that was closer to being compost then going in a stash jar.
Next step is to do it with all this keif, maybe a 1/2lb of this stuff total now, and form it into a brick.
I may also try another bag run but put a bunch of kief in the dryer and get it xtra dry then squish and see what I get

17 spots available for my next grow. Considering dropping 20 seeds to get there

Rose and Dorothy are in
Ghost Train Haze is in
Thai Fighter is in
Tinfoil Hat is in
Trop Cherry Bagseed is in

Maybe two more cuts and well over twenty to choose from + I wanna do some cloning 🫠

There actually is a pretty cool story behind that glass. Not as cool as Yeah man my rocks glass stopped a bullet shot by Billy The Kid but still pretty cool and about as Americana as it gets

The boot got it's spot in the yard yesterday. With some metal art, I kinda do what Dale Jr does with old race cars and stick them out someplace in the yard to be taken over by plants and wildlife.
Like that coconut tree I got a few weeks ago already has a bird nesting in it.
So I did this with the boot

View attachment 65599

The no spike paddle cactus behind it was started from just a few paddles I stole off the neighboring apartment complexes landscape. They're super ez to propagate and have taken over the fence line in just a few years and spreading on their own now.
So I stuck the boot in there among some new sprouts and in a few years they'll grow up to pretty much swallow the boot. I won't be surprised if something like lizards or snakes makes a home out of it either

Yeah man that hit Bubba gave Bowman was pretty aggressive! Bowman spun Bubba earlier that day so that was his retaliation. Hope it was worth $50K!!!

The only pruning I've been doing with no veg is clearing lower growth. I haven't kept up with it as well as I'd like this round but yeah I try to clear all sucker growth and direct everything into the main shoot. That's what's giving me the chonker colas but at the same time if a side branch looks like it will give me anything golf ball size and above, I keep it. What I end up with is one huge cola and maybe three to four layers of branching with good nugs on it. Try to eliminate any larfy shit and when they start to ripen, don't be shy about defol for something like a pretrim. Then at chop, maybe 5 minutes per plant trimming and bucking it up to dry.

Yeah so trying to squish that frozen tumble kief has been nothing short of frustrating.
My first squish was 160 mic and returns were minimal and very dark even at 170 on the plates.
Tried two more with 25 and 50mic and results got worse and I blew bags with only 500psi material pressure.
So I considered two options...go with the looser mesh and just accept low yields that were maybe not even worth the effort and a waste of good rosin bags or get radical.
I got radical.
I used my heavy duty paper and put a huge pile of kief on the plates to squish then I got medieval and hammered down almost 2000psi.
What it did was separate itself! All the worthless shit gets pushed to the edge while the good stuff stays in the center and melts together! I thought Holy shit I'm onto something here!
Then I remember what Frenchy Cannolli told me about folding the pressed hash after the first press and press it again, Then fold and repeat. I did that and the result is some pretty decent black hash! It's bound well but no so gooey I can roll it into a cannoli so instead I cut off little chips and roll them in a doob with herb. Adds a nice little booster to the doob but with it being pretty much a potpourri of a lot of different indica strains it's very narcotic.
It's no where close to being full melt or anything like that. It's more like a primitive Lebanese hash or something like that you'd smoke from a hookah. Flavor is muted due to it being pretty much trash and nothing like a nug run of bubble but still. I got something from weed that was closer to being compost then going in a stash jar.
Next step is to do it with all this keif, maybe a 1/2lb of this stuff total now, and form it into a brick.
I may also try another bag run but put a bunch of kief in the dryer and get it xtra dry then squish and see what I get

that glass company is badass, i liked how they talked about doing one with seven slugs in it for the vet!!!

your boot looks to fit right in that spot, man i didn't even know there where spikeless cacti!! like i say, learn something new everyday!

Thanks for your advice on pruning them up, i'm gonna want to keep them tidy underneath to maximize light penetration because these plants are probably gonna be a little taller than my past couple round have been. i have some parts in the works for a sliding trellis kind of based off your corner poles that you use. i should be able to prune the sucker growth first and then slide some support guide wires down afterwards.

man that must have been an awesome haul of keif if you still have a half pound left over!!!!! i ran all mine in my empty freezer, actually when i filled it back up i positioned everything so i can still fit my tumbler in there. i want to run it again because the material still smells like weed and not hay so i swear there's more left in there. i was thinking about making a bigger drum for my tumbler, haven't decided yet it's about $35 in materials to do it the easy way. might be a better winter project when i have more time.

i'd be interested to know what would happen f you dried the keif first? i wonder if it would squish more like a shatter when cool?

17 spots available for my next grow. Considering dropping 20 seeds to get there

Rose and Dorothy are in
Ghost Train Haze is in
Thai Fighter is in
Tinfoil Hat is in
Trop Cherry Bagseed is in

Maybe two more cuts and well over twenty to choose from + I wanna do some cloning 🫠

man picking two from twenty is almost a "pickin from a hat" kind of option!! maybe make one of those spinning wheels like at the carnivals!! :D

hope your in the shade brother!!!!

that glass company is badass, i liked how they talked about doing one with seven slugs in it for the vet!!!

your boot looks to fit right in that spot, man i didn't even know there where spikeless cacti!! like i say, learn something new everyday!

Thanks for your advice on pruning them up, i'm gonna want to keep them tidy underneath to maximize light penetration because these plants are probably gonna be a little taller than my past couple round have been. i have some parts in the works for a sliding trellis kind of based off your corner poles that you use. i should be able to prune the sucker growth first and then slide some support guide wires down afterwards.

man that must have been an awesome haul of keif if you still have a half pound left over!!!!! i ran all mine in my empty freezer, actually when i filled it back up i positioned everything so i can still fit my tumbler in there. i want to run it again because the material still smells like weed and not hay so i swear there's more left in there. i was thinking about making a bigger drum for my tumbler, haven't decided yet it's about $35 in materials to do it the easy way. might be a better winter project when i have more time.

i'd be interested to know what would happen f you dried the keif first? i wonder if it would squish more like a shatter when cool?

man picking two from twenty is almost a "pickin from a hat" kind of option!! maybe make one of those spinning wheels like at the carnivals!! :D

hope your in the shade brother!!!!

Man there's just something cool about stories like that with the father/son glass makers. I love finding art like that. Some people just get "it" and they sure do.

Yeah I'm gonna play around with the kief and see what all can be done there.
I think if it's super dry what you'll get will be like a dark crumble but pressed at warm room temp might turn it to a shatter like consistency. Might even be better to melt it into oil and strain it after squishing?
The stuff I did claim from bag runs is like a soft black hash and it's stable as soon as it's cool.
I'm gonna start loading the dryer tonight, maybe chop 2-4 plants and get the haul going and do a bottom layer of kief in the dryer. Seems pretty dry but it was always Grove kept then frozen so maybe it could be drier.

Oh we're definitely in the shade this year! La Nina!!!! Weather is turned upside down during La Nina so the south gets a cool Summer and Y'all get the heat. We're on a long stretch of no days over 100 and maxing out in the low 90s.:cool:

I may just stick with that list. It's a good list. Will be the first time in a very long time no GPS cuts will be in it. Drama last week with those guys just put a bad taste in my mouth from all sides. Then all this other breeder drama is just all WTF. There's no crying in Ganja Farming!!! So yeah GPS and whoever is getting benched for a spell.
That renegade trop cherry's gonna be fun. Will it hermie? Will it be crazy dank? Stay tuned hahaha! It's a big reason why I wanna run my new cloner too.
The others, I'm pretty familiar with Irie and Rare Dankness and Thai Fighter is from a very small time breeder working with some crazy dank genetics I wanna give a run in the room.

Good race for the wrecks today!!! Woulda liked a closer finish but oh well. Gonna sit out back with a lefty and grill some steaks for the evening.
And check it out! Only $18 and watching a bunch of racing got me the knife set!!!! The $18 shipping is robbery but it is a $40+ set so still coming out ahead and I really need a new set of BBQ blades

knives.png

. There's no crying in Ganja Farming!!!
:rofl:

:rock:

:topicclosed:

you said it man, all kinds if drama. i thought it was cool for gu to come in and even cooler that he found us through google, then shmo bag follows him in and just goes off.. all kinds of unnecessary hatred and even nominates himself in the potm all while making cheap shots at gu every single post. i was up late and saw it all and bit my tongue and staff was right there to nip it in the bud but man all kinds of seed mama drama. from breeders to brokers it must have been the heat!!! OH by the way speaking of heat... you say this:

and maxing out in the low 90s.:cool:

you say it like the low 90's are a good thing??? what is wrong with you?!?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

funny stuff!!!!

those knives looked nice man, hope they hold a nice edge on them for ya!!!

i was gonna go to pocono today but it was like ninety degrees out and real feel was like a buck o three for me so i bailed and watched it in the A/C!! it was 76* in here, without a shirt the the real feel was about 68!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Excellent write up and description of everything man!
Yeah you're right that little 6v digital board is an LED display and it has an on/off button and a down and up button to set anywhere from 0-96 hours.

Well Buddy while you were at court I had myself a day!
Got the wife to play hookie from her work so we took a drive out to the country.....

Saw this along the way....

View attachment 65239

Stopped in a small one horse town where there's a real deal old school general store. And it just so happens this little joint is serving up one of the best burgers in all of Texas

View attachment 65240

Found another road side metal art dealer and came home with a giant 4' tall metal cowboy boot

View attachment 65241

And best of all....A new rocks glass with a slug embedded in it!!!

View attachment 65242

Only in Texas Y'all!!!! 🤘

Wife got me one of those glasses with a 223/5.56 in it. For the days I need a shot. 🤣

200w.gif

you said it man, all kinds if drama. i thought it was cool for gu to come in and even cooler that he found us through google, then shmo bag follows him in and just goes off.. all kinds of unnecessary hatred and even nominates himself in the potm all while making cheap shots at gu every single post. i was up late and saw it all and bit my tongue and staff was right there to nip it in the bud but man all kinds of seed mama drama. from breeders to brokers it must have been the heat!!! OH by the way speaking of heat... you say this:

you say it like the low 90's are a good thing??? what is wrong with you?!?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

funny stuff!!!!

those knives looked nice man, hope they hold a nice edge on them for ya!!!

i was gonna go to pocono today but it was like ninety degrees out and real feel was like a buck o three for me so i bailed and watched it in the A/C!! it was 76* in here, without a shirt the the real feel was about 68!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

haha yeah I saw some of that. He also flew off the handle on his youtube that night and now shit's either been changed or deleted.
Dude came in all stalker like then seemed like he was hammered drunk posting while giving off a shit ton of small dick energy.
When I grow cuts from him they'll be unnamed. Hybrid or Indica is what I'll call them. He aint gettin' no love from this guy and his new RA site can fuck off.

I'll still support GPS and Gu but will be waiting for new drops. Right now there's only 4 cuts worth buying IMO and I already have them.
The only thing Gu and I don't see eye to eye on is he rates quality by sales numbers and I rate quality by potency. So he'll love something like MaxAC because it sells well but I'll love TxB for potency even though it's a slow seller. That's not even really a big deal because you look at a broker like Great Lakes. He loves Bodhi not because it's potent but because it's a seller! I love me some Bodhi too but lowered germ rates and no fem options will have me shop around. Just that zone where brokers and growers don't see things the same but we still buy from them and continue the search for The One. Just part of the game and I don't have reason to hate it, I just play it. I mean fuck am I gonna hate on every broker and seed bank because they're not the breeder of what they sell? That's a weird hill to die on but whatever.

Dude...you have no idea how nice 90 is compared to 110!!! AC doesn't have to work as hard. Ice melts a little slower. I love me some 90s!!!
Reminds me a little of Army desert training in The Mohave/Death Valley. Daytime temps could hit 120 and night was 85. 85 seems warm but when you've been in 120 all day, that 85 will feel like being in a meat locker!

That's funny about Pocono because it was on the short list to visit. Yesterday my wife and I were talking about how gorgeous that area is and how the track is surrounded by a forest. She said it look like the track is the only thing aorund there. If we did go what would would we do beside go to the race. I was like "IDK babe, I guess we'd just go hang out in the woods and try not to become bear food" hahahaha!!!

Wife got me one of those glasses with a 223/5.56 in it. For the days I need a shot. 🤣

Awesome!!! Cheers Zen!! 🥃

Luv me some 90s also as long as I have Ac at home.
93 here probably 110+ on the roof. :cool:
Tell your bride that the Poconos are the honeymoon capital of the US~!
It's true~! :)

Luv me some 90s also as long as I have Ac at home.
93 here probably 110+ on the roof. :cool:
Tell your bride that the Poconos are the honeymoon capital of the US~!
It's true~! :)

New Hampshire was also on the short list and might make the list next Summer.
She wants to see Martha's Vineyard and I wanna eat lawbsta and pretty much just drive around that whole region then head down to DC and see some monuments and museums

🔥

Next grow prep starts today along with some chopping.

About half these ladies are coming down today

IMG_7566[1].jpeg

IMG_7569[1].jpeg

IMG_7573[1].jpeg

Prime Day had me looking for another electric cooler for seafood and grocery runs but I found a great deal on a wine fridge instead.
So the Bodega will be used for extractions and grocery runs while the new wine fridge will be for curing and storage

Hydraulic table will be torn down and rebuilt into two tables, each 40"x30" and instead of large trays each plant will get it's own sturdy single pot tray.

SMax will be shut down and it will be a 3X SS550 lit grow

Prime day sales will have the intake and exhaust both upgraded to ACI inlines

And I'm welcoming a new breeder and his genetics to the Hideout. He simply checks all the boxes I'm looking for. He's flying under the radar right now and is kinda new to the game but I think he'll be the next Bodhi. Doesn't do fem and along with cloning operations coming back online I'm gonna get back to my roots of growing pot, taking time and playing the long game on a pheno hunt

Trimming is such a pain in the ass.

Trying to breed a specific structure to ease that.

I may just hand trim the "craft" stuff and tops, find a way that's not too rough, auto for lowers.

The electric trimmers on your prime day thread caught my eye~! :cool:

Hell yea on new genetics~!:sneaky:

Buds look great there man.😁

You found the Easter egg in that thread;)

Trimming is such a pain in the ass.

Trying to breed a specific structure to ease that.

I may just hand trim the "craft" stuff and tops, find a way that's not too rough, auto for lowers.

I nicknamed my trimmer "The Lawyer" because it always gets me out of trim jail 😋

never saw that in action before!!! holy shit!!!!!

does it come with a 50 pack of bandaids??

you're gonna laugh, when i dry trim this is as dangerous as i get...

005.JPG

View attachment 65779

haha yeah I saw some of that. He also flew off the handle on his youtube that night and now shit's either been changed or deleted.
Dude came in all stalker like then seemed like he was hammered drunk posting while giving off a shit ton of small dick energy.
When I grow cuts from him they'll be unnamed. Hybrid or Indica is what I'll call them. He aint gettin' no love from this guy and his new RA site can fuck off.

I'll still support GPS and Gu but will be waiting for new drops. Right now there's only 4 cuts worth buying IMO and I already have them.
The only thing Gu and I don't see eye to eye on is he rates quality by sales numbers and I rate quality by potency. So he'll love something like MaxAC because it sells well but I'll love TxB for potency even though it's a slow seller. That's not even really a big deal because you look at a broker like Great Lakes. He loves Bodhi not because it's potent but because it's a seller! I love me some Bodhi too but lowered germ rates and no fem options will have me shop around. Just that zone where brokers and growers don't see things the same but we still buy from them and continue the search for The One. Just part of the game and I don't have reason to hate it, I just play it. I mean fuck am I gonna hate on every broker and seed bank because they're not the breeder of what they sell? That's a weird hill to die on but whatever.

Dude...you have no idea how nice 90 is compared to 110!!! AC doesn't have to work as hard. Ice melts a little slower. I love me some 90s!!!
Reminds me a little of Army desert training in The Mohave/Death Valley. Daytime temps could hit 120 and night was 85. 85 seems warm but when you've been in 120 all day, that 85 will feel like being in a meat locker!

That's funny about Pocono because it was on the short list to visit. Yesterday my wife and I were talking about how gorgeous that area is and how the track is surrounded by a forest. She said it look like the track is the only thing aorund there. If we did go what would would we do beside go to the race. I was like "IDK babe, I guess we'd just go hang out in the woods and try not to become bear food" hahahaha!!!

Awesome!!! Cheers Zen!! 🥃

ya know man i never even gave being drunk a thought... that would make total sense!!! :LOL:

i have so many gps packs right now and plan to not buy any more until Gu has his new setup going and producing, then i'll buy some new stuff to try out!

poconos are a great R&R spot, good food, great romantic getaways. and remember you don't have to outrun the bear, just one of your friends!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

one fun thing there is to do in the poconos and that's hang out and smoke weed with your buddy stoneyluv!!! (y) fuck yeah!

New Hampshire was also on the short list and might make the list next Summer.
She wants to see Martha's Vineyard and I wanna eat lawbsta and pretty much just drive around that whole region then head down to DC and see some monuments and museums

🔥

Next grow prep starts today along with some chopping.

About half these ladies are coming down today

View attachment 65877

View attachment 65878

View attachment 65879

Prime Day had me looking for another electric cooler for seafood and grocery runs but I found a great deal on a wine fridge instead.
So the Bodega will be used for extractions and grocery runs while the new wine fridge will be for curing and storage

Hydraulic table will be torn down and rebuilt into two tables, each 40"x30" and instead of large trays each plant will get it's own sturdy single pot tray.

SMax will be shut down and it will be a 3X SS550 lit grow

Prime day sales will have the intake and exhaust both upgraded to ACI inlines

And I'm welcoming a new breeder and his genetics to the Hideout. He simply checks all the boxes I'm looking for. He's flying under the radar right now and is kinda new to the game but I think he'll be the next Bodhi. Doesn't do fem and along with cloning operations coming back online I'm gonna get back to my roots of growing pot, taking time and playing the long game on a pheno hunt

hope your harvest is going well man!!!

i look forward to hearing how you like your new inline fans. the ACI's might be my next grow room investment. i'd have that missing link of control that could help my lights out rh spike. i might think about it before the new year.

so i pulled a YOLO....

Screenshot 2024-07-16 204505.jpg

good thing bandaids were on prime sales too!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sour O's x snow leopard v2... that cross sounded great to me and was the one that stuck out to me!!!

so i'm curious man, are you going to use the 550's for performance reasons? or maybe heat? the Smax seems to be crushing it for you and i'm kinda shocked you're not wanting to use it in the next round.

What you got living under that concrete slab.thought a seen a pair of eyes lol.

There's a fucking tree growing between my home and old patio I've cut down several times for it to only get bigger. It's revenge has been a big ass root up under the concrete breaking thru and lifting it up. And yeah I'm too damn lazy to go rent a jack hammer and fix it all. I'd rather just build decking over it.
Good thing though is at least it's not crocs!!!

never saw that in action before!!! holy shit!!!!!

does it come with a 50 pack of bandaids??

you're gonna laugh, when i dry trim this is as dangerous as i get...

View attachment 65948

Dude!!! Why you using toenail clippers to trim up your shit man???

Yeah a few knicks and you learn real quick how to use The Lawyer. Worst was when I hit the same spot on a finger three times! Ouch!!!
But once you get used to it and keep your free hand away it's pretty ez to avoid it opening up a vein. Pointy side out!!!:ROFLMAO:

Trim day here is a little like this

Which kinda makes me think...Maybe I should name my dryer " 'Nam " 😋

ya know man i never even gave being drunk a thought... that would make total sense!!! :LOL:

i have so many gps packs right now and plan to not buy any more until Gu has his new setup going and producing, then i'll buy some new stuff to try out!

poconos are a great R&R spot, good food, great romantic getaways. and remember you don't have to outrun the bear, just one of your friends!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

one fun thing there is to do in the poconos and that's hang out and smoke weed with your buddy stoneyluv!!! (y) fuck yeah!

hope your harvest is going well man!!!

i look forward to hearing how you like your new inline fans. the ACI's might be my next grow room investment. i'd have that missing link of control that could help my lights out rh spike. i might think about it before the new year.

so i pulled a YOLO....

View attachment 65962

good thing bandaids were on prime sales too!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sour O's x snow leopard v2... that cross sounded great to me and was the one that stuck out to me!!!

so i'm curious man, are you going to use the 550's for performance reasons? or maybe heat? the Smax seems to be crushing it for you and i'm kinda shocked you're not wanting to use it in the next round.

Ya know I was looking at one of his older videos and it sounds like he had been called out for cross pollination contamination and was defending himself from that.
His idea was that pollination is much about timing which I agree. There's narrow windows for it to happen and his thinking was if windows are not aligned then cross pollination could not happen.
What he's not accounting for is residual pollen.
I have this happen every dang grow after a breeding project where IDK how or where it comes from but every grow I've done after a breeding project there's been a few seeds. No males and no hermies. It's residual pollen. Maybe coming off a fan, IDK.
I think our boy there has a residual pollen problem and it's not being addressed. The Punch crosses are corrupted AF. Some are bag of cats crazy in what you get and many are the same thing with different names.
At first I thought well maybe they're just giving 4-5 different names to one strain but GPS doesn't seem to be that dishonest and it's hard to prove but residual pollen makes so much sense.

That snow leopard cross is the one that had me draw the comparison to Bodhi. I had a flashback to White Lotus seeing that. Then I dig into his work and what do I find...hippie stuff!! All organic, nature lover, living soil, genetics being worked and not just chucking pollen, no ego at all, mystical spiritualism in name and ideals...Fuck me if that's not Bodhi part II. Most of the work is indica and with the GPS indica quality falling off, perfect timing to go with totally different genetics and give up on those punch crosses.
He doesn't name the strain either so the one where it's a Lemon Thai x Fight Island, I'm just gonna call that Thai Fighter and enjoy the Star Wars pun.😋

The 550s will be used mostly for heat control man. That Smax will be for winter growing only but I may use it during the bulking stage of flower.

Another thing is I can dial up a way better finishing spectrum on the 550s than I can on the smax and it will also allow me to bring back a CMH finisher. I think the finisher I tried with Smax only gave me foxtails and a second surging wave of fresh pistils and no increase in oil lol.

I gotta get my shit in gear on your box but don't go buy an ACI controller. I'm sending you my 69 w/ bluetooth and wifi. It's four outlets but I may have some spare splitters to make more and they also sell a splitter hub.

You'll enjoy that trimmer Dude. The kit is really nice having a carrying case, dry trim blade, and oil. Give it a drop of oil before and after using and just keep it clean. It does a fine job of collecting scissor hash too. It will have a learning curve but it's ez to get the hang of it quickly.
These no veg plants only take me 10 minutes or less each plant and if everything is on time and ready and I put effort into it, 20+ plants done in 2 hours

Think it's a little crazy they grew this big with such short veg.

Need more grows.

I just flipped the timer on the babies I have

Well your handle checks out for this part. 😋 I learn the most info post grow by observing just what went down thru the process. Everything is dissected and analyzed to see where improvements need to happen.
For anybody doing no veg and reading this, might wanna bookmark it.
The first thing I'm looking at is structure and nodes and here's a real interesting outcome

IMG_7586[1].jpeg

When I flip to flower, the signal for me to flip is five point leaves. When five pointers emerge, I remove all baby growth before that. So any single blade or three blade leaves and their branches are taken off at flip.

Given that, what happens after are 6-12 structural nodes (average is 8) followed by an equal amount of nodes which produce the cola. So in total you'll see 12-24 nodes upon completion.
There is minor stretching and finished plants can range anywhere from 2'-4' tall but will maintain a tight footprint taking up only 12"x12" or 18"x18" sq ft of footprint. Plan this accordingly because success and value of no veg will come from a full footprint. There's no point in doing it if the footprint cannot be maxed out otherwise you're just cutting into your potential yields.

Another interesting thing here is the nodes do not alternate at any point with no veg. Old school thinking was that plants should not be flipped until they alternate. I'd compare that to a woman getting pregnant in her mid 20s and no veg is like teen pregnancy. I do not believe alternating nodes does anything in regards to improving flowering in any way from yields to potency. Density is not affected so IMO, waiting on alternating nodes is rather pointless and a dated technique.

As they grow it's wise to keep the lower canopy clean of sucker growth. Ideally the plant should grow up into a mini Xmas tree.
Now here's the caveat and where I'm still learning to dial this shit in...
In the above pic there's 3 plants. The two on the left are ideal results. We can see how the branching comes off the main stalk at a 45 degree angle. That type of branching will result in an opened up canopy and with great lighting, you'll get penetration down to the bottom branching giving you a high quality harvest with little to no larfy shit.

Now look at the 3rd plant to the far right. Branching is near vertical. This is a result of a runty plant being crowded on and genetics that cannot keep up with the pace of others in the garden.
When the branching goes vertical or nodes are stacked too tight, light penetration is very poor.
The remedy here shoulda been to remove some of those branches, likely every other one to open it up and direct energy into the rest of the plant and main cola top. A defol of just leaves would not have been enough.
Letting this happen resulted in an unacceptable amount of larf and a diminished overall yield as well as quality compared to all other plants in the crop.

Now comes the sexy success of no veg when it works out well.
Those 6-12 top nodes making up the body of a cola and pouring it on during flowering resulting in colas the size of cans of Krylon

IMG_7581[1].jpeg

IMG_7590[1].jpeg

IMG_7584[1].jpeg

Up close on Banana Twerps.
Dense AF and great resin results is why I won't veg cannabis again unless I need clones. When it works it just works but again I'll always say it starts with very high quality light dialed in on height every day then filling the footprint and timing it to after the 5 point leaves show.

IMG_7587[1].jpeg

More harvest pics and aanalysis coming later today....

Last edited:
There's a fucking tree growing between my home and old patio I've cut down several times for it to only get bigger. It's revenge has been a big ass root up under the concrete breaking thru and lifting it up. And yeah I'm too damn lazy to go rent a jack hammer and fix it all. I'd rather just build decking over it.
Good thing though is at least it's not crocs!!!

Dude!!! Why you using toenail clippers to trim up your shit man???

Yeah a few knicks and you learn real quick how to use The Lawyer. Worst was when I hit the same spot on a finger three times! Ouch!!!
But once you get used to it and keep your free hand away it's pretty ez to avoid it opening up a vein. Pointy side out!!!:ROFLMAO:

Trim day here is a little like this

Which kinda makes me think...Maybe I should name my dryer " 'Nam " 😋

Ya know I was looking at one of his older videos and it sounds like he had been called out for cross pollination contamination and was defending himself from that.
His idea was that pollination is much about timing which I agree. There's narrow windows for it to happen and his thinking was if windows are not aligned then cross pollination could not happen.
What he's not accounting for is residual pollen.
I have this happen every dang grow after a breeding project where IDK how or where it comes from but every grow I've done after a breeding project there's been a few seeds. No males and no hermies. It's residual pollen. Maybe coming off a fan, IDK.
I think our boy there has a residual pollen problem and it's not being addressed. The Punch crosses are corrupted AF. Some are bag of cats crazy in what you get and many are the same thing with different names.
At first I thought well maybe they're just giving 4-5 different names to one strain but GPS doesn't seem to be that dishonest and it's hard to prove but residual pollen makes so much sense.

That snow leopard cross is the one that had me draw the comparison to Bodhi. I had a flashback to White Lotus seeing that. Then I dig into his work and what do I find...hippie stuff!! All organic, nature lover, living soil, genetics being worked and not just chucking pollen, no ego at all, mystical spiritualism in name and ideals...Fuck me if that's not Bodhi part II. Most of the work is indica and with the GPS indica quality falling off, perfect timing to go with totally different genetics and give up on those punch crosses.
He doesn't name the strain either so the one where it's a Lemon Thai x Fight Island, I'm just gonna call that Thai Fighter and enjoy the Star Wars pun.😋

The 550s will be used mostly for heat control man. That Smax will be for winter growing only but I may use it during the bulking stage of flower.

Another thing is I can dial up a way better finishing spectrum on the 550s than I can on the smax and it will also allow me to bring back a CMH finisher. I think the finisher I tried with Smax only gave me foxtails and a second surging wave of fresh pistils and no increase in oil lol.

I gotta get my shit in gear on your box but don't go buy an ACI controller. I'm sending you my 69 w/ bluetooth and wifi. It's four outlets but I may have some spare splitters to make more and they also sell a splitter hub.

You'll enjoy that trimmer Dude. The kit is really nice having a carrying case, dry trim blade, and oil. Give it a drop of oil before and after using and just keep it clean. It does a fine job of collecting scissor hash too. It will have a learning curve but it's ez to get the hang of it quickly.
These no veg plants only take me 10 minutes or less each plant and if everything is on time and ready and I put effort into it, 20+ plants done in 2 hours

Well your handle checks out for this part. 😋 I learn the most info post grow by observing just what went down thru the process. Everything is dissected and analyzed to see where improvements need to happen.
For anybody doing no veg and reading this, might wanna bookmark it.
The first thing I'm looking at is structure and nodes and here's a real interesting outcome

View attachment 66011

When I flip to flower, the signal for me to flip is five point leaves. When five pointers emerge, I remove all baby growth before that. So any single blade or three blade leaves and their branches are taken off at flip.

Given that, what happens after are 6-12 structural nodes (average is 8) followed by an equal amount of nodes which produce the cola. So in total you'll see 12-24 nodes upon completion.
There is minor stretching and finished plants can range anywhere from 2'-4' tall but will maintain a tight footprint taking up only 12"x12" or 18"x18" sq ft of footprint. Plan this accordingly because success and value of no veg will come from a full footprint. There's no point in doing it if the footprint cannot be maxed out otherwise you're just cutting into your potential yields.

Another interesting thing here is the nodes do not alternate at any point with no veg. Old school thinking was that plants should not be flipped until they alternate. I'd compare that to a woman getting pregnant in her mid 20s and no veg is like teen pregnancy. I do not believe alternating nodes does anything in regards to improving flowering in any way from yields to potency. Density is not affected so IMO, waiting on alternating nodes is rather pointless and a dated technique.

As they grow it's wise to keep the lower canopy clean of sucker growth. Ideally the plant should grow up into a mini Xmas tree.
Now here's the caveat and where I'm still learning to dial this shit in...
In the above pic there's 3 plants. The two on the left are ideal results. We can see how the branching comes off the main stalk at a 45 degree angle. That type of branching will result in an opened up canopy and with great lighting, you'll get penetration down to the bottom branching giving you a high quality harvest with little to no larfy shit.

Now look at the 3rd plant to the far right. Branching is near vertical. This is a result of a runty plant being crowded on and genetics that cannot keep up with the pace of others in the garden.
When the branching goes vertical or nodes are stacked too tight, light penetration is very poor.
The remedy here shoulda been to remove some of those branches, likely every other one to open it up and direct energy into the rest of the plant and main cola top. A defol of just leaves would not have been enough.
Letting this happen resulted in an unacceptable amount of larf and a diminished overall yield as well as quality compared to all other plants in the crop.

Now comes the sexy success of no veg when it works out well.
Those 6-12 top nodes making up the body of a cola and pouring it on during flowering resulting in colas the size of cans of Krylon

View attachment 66009

View attachment 66013

View attachment 66010

Up close on Banana Twerps.
Dense AF and great resin results is why I won't veg cannabis again unless I need clones. When it works it just works but again I'll always say it starts with very high quality light dialed in on height every day then filling the footprint and timing it to after the 5 point leaves show.

View attachment 66012

More harvest pics and aanalysis coming later today....
nice report

ive not even heard of the wait till alternates to flip lol

nice report

"Another interesting thing here is the nodes do not alternate at any point with no veg. Old school thinking was that plants should not be flipped until they alternate. I'd compare that to a woman getting pregnant in her mid 20s and no veg is like teen pregnancy. I do not believe alternating nodes does anything in regards to improving flowering in any way from yields to potency. Density is not affected so IMO, waiting on alternating nodes is rather pointless and a dated technique."

I've been doing no veg grows for decades. Potency and terps are the same. The only thing better about alternating nodes is the buds breathe better and are therefore less susceptible to mold.

nice report

It's really old from days of yore. IDK if anybody still reads them or if they're even published anymore but there were once how to grow books before the internet and that's where you'd find gems of dogma like that.

"Another interesting thing here is the nodes do not alternate at any point with no veg. Old school thinking was that plants should not be flipped until they alternate. I'd compare that to a woman getting pregnant in her mid 20s and no veg is like teen pregnancy. I do not believe alternating nodes does anything in regards to improving flowering in any way from yields to potency. Density is not affected so IMO, waiting on alternating nodes is rather pointless and a dated technique."

I've been doing no veg grows for decades. Potency and terps are the same. The only thing better about alternating nodes is the buds breathe better and are therefore less susceptible to mold.

Yep when I saw what was coming with the size, weight, and density of the colas that's when I upgraded and went excessive on air moving fans and high flow exhaust. That seems to have really helped send the mold potential to near non existent.
I think next time with plants like that with the vertical branching I'll pretty much force alternating nodes by cutting every other one of them off

Back
Top Bottom