8 strains x 4 breeders. No veg. Seed to Weed in 80 days. Let's ride!

Happy 420 everybody!!!

To members who don't know me, I'm Bandit420
I grow so much pot I always have plenty

I live in a prohibition state and am considered an outlaw
Got two pretty good green thumbs, maybe because I'm a southpaw

I might be Sith but probably more Jedi
One thing for sure, this grass gives me redeye

Gonna grow some alien, banana, ice cream, OG, headband, and even a nuke
Stanky dank aromas from this crop just might make me puke

California Lightworks makes my LED light
They do a helluva job growing these weeds, frosty buds with density nice and tight

I pop my seeds using a 3D printed vertical germinator
It's tech sent here from the future like a Skynet Terminator

I start them off in airpots for awesome roots
And for food I give my ladies Great White, King Crab, & Neptune's Harvest nutes

In flower, Coast of Maine soil, 3.84 gallons per plant is what I use
Best soil around? Hell yes! That's old news

Pull up a chair and get ready for a show
Gonna try and turn these plants so white it'll look like snow

We'll be flying in a starship and I hope you don't panic
After all, this grow is 100% organic

🔥

The Breeders & Strains:

Irie Genetics ~ Nuketown

Cosmic Wisdom Seeds ~ Banana Twerpz

Greenpoint Seeds ~ Straight Jacket....AC/OG....Tahoe Animal....Gellazi....Banana Punch

My home bred cross ~ Haunted Banana F1

Everything except for Haunted Banana is feminized

🔥

A no veg grow is exactly what it sounds like. Once they break thru the seedling stage, the stalk firms up, 5 point leaves emerge, I flip to flower.
Several reasons for this and some are pointed out here

Not only has no veg growing saved me money on operating costs but it's allowing me to fit two extra grows annually which in turn means greater yields per year.

The speed though is the biggest game changer in all this. To be able to take 20-25 seeds and turn it into one lb of sensi in a little over two months time is some real shit that's hard not to notice.
And not just seed runs...I'm hoping to do some clone runs as well :cool:

So lets light the fires and burn some tires!!

🔥

View attachment 54556

IMG_7017.JPG

23 plants have been started. I have a max capacity of around 25-28.
4 starts are from regular seed and I expect some attrition occuring there and maybe a runt or mutant or two. This plan for attrition was done intentionally with the idea of taking clones and running a trailing crop with more Haunted Banana, Nuketown and Banana Twerpz to max out capacity and then some

IMG_7023.JPG

IMG_7024.JPG

IMG_7026.JPG

IMG_7027.JPG

New for this grow is an updated and ugraded air moving and cooling array of fans in addition to 3D printed, ceiling mount poles for ACI Gen 1 fans to cool the Spectramax heat output.
This was done by pointing a laser thermometer at the light's rails and identifying where the drivers are at causing the heat.
Before the cooling the rails were at 116*F. After cooling they don't get past 94*F.

IMG_7033.JPG

Right now two SS550s are on and they're both at 30%

IMG_0583.JPG

420spectral.png

Another upgrade is a center positioned SS550 under the Spectramax able to come down and help with starting the sprouts and also be a back up option in case heat is too much of an issue running the Spectramax.
This SS550 like the other two are on a remote control winch to be raised and lowered or installed or removed with ease.

IMG_7030.JPG

IMG_7032.JPG

IMG_7035.JPG

Y'all may be noticing some other changes well. 🥴
If those aesthetic changes are kinda doing a mind fuck with your eyes, that's the intention😋

🔥

The grow is monitored by Pulse and controlled by ACI, Blueprint, and Spartan controllers and thermostats.
There's eight 6" ACI fans, one 16" Air King, Hepa filtered active intake, a 10 speed 20" ceiling fan, and 700CFM worth of exhaust power

pulse.png

So that's the grow. 😋
Now comes the crazy shit like cannagars, rosin, dab life, bbq, and all other things 420 😵‍💫

Last edited:
awesome write up man!!!! i got to read it again for sure to sink in all in...

Good thing though is at least it's not crocs!!!

again, you don't have to outrun the croc... haha what's up with the dude with no shoes in that video!!!

Dude!!! Why you using toenail clippers to trim up your shit man???

you guys can laugh at my wire cutters all ya want... go ahead and just try to dry trim with a pair of scissors, i dare ya! stem snap is a bitch and scissors cause buds to pop off and shoot across the room. wire cutters for the win!!! accurate, controlled, and made to cut through a solid wood dried stem. don't knock it till ya tried it!

Ya know I was looking at one of his older videos and it sounds like he had been called out for cross pollination contamination and was defending himself from that.
His idea was that pollination is much about timing which I agree. There's narrow windows for it to happen and his thinking was if windows are not aligned then cross pollination could not happen.
What he's not accounting for is residual pollen.
I have this happen every dang grow after a breeding project where IDK how or where it comes from but every grow I've done after a breeding project there's been a few seeds. No males and no hermies. It's residual pollen. Maybe coming off a fan, IDK.
I think our boy there has a residual pollen problem and it's not being addressed. The Punch crosses are corrupted AF. Some are bag of cats crazy in what you get and many are the same thing with different names.
At first I thought well maybe they're just giving 4-5 different names to one strain but GPS doesn't seem to be that dishonest and it's hard to prove but residual pollen makes so much sense.

you're so right on this man, every pollen chucking experiment i've done this has happened. no matter how careful i was with a qtip or swab it still spread to other plants and pollinated others. i thought at the time it was all because of my turntable and some pollen must have just rubbed on the wall or something but maybe it wasn't that and it was residual like you say. this must be why good breeders must do one cross at a time in any given room.

That snow leopard cross is the one that had me draw the comparison to Bodhi. I had a flashback to White Lotus seeing that. Then I dig into his work and what do I find...hippie stuff!! All organic, nature lover, living soil, genetics being worked and not just chucking pollen, no ego at all, mystical spiritualism in name and ideals...Fuck me if that's not Bodhi part II. Most of the work is indica and with the GPS indica quality falling off, perfect timing to go with totally different genetics and give up on those punch crosses.
He doesn't name the strain either so the one where it's a Lemon Thai x Fight Island, I'm just gonna call that Thai Fighter and enjoy the Star Wars pun.😋

it's funny when i first type it out i accidentally typed snow lotus instead of leopard! haha

got my eyes on your new beans for sure!!!!!!!

keep cool man, it's a hot one again today!!!

awesome write up man!!!! i got to read it again for sure to sink in all in...

again, you don't have to outrun the croc... haha what's up with the dude with no shoes in that video!!!

you guys can laugh at my wire cutters all ya want... go ahead and just try to dry trim with a pair of scissors, i dare ya! stem snap is a bitch and scissors cause buds to pop off and shoot across the room. wire cutters for the win!!! accurate, controlled, and made to cut through a solid wood dried stem. don't knock it till ya tried it!

you're so right on this man, every pollen chucking experiment i've done this has happened. no matter how careful i was with a qtip or swab it still spread to other plants and pollinated others. i thought at the time it was all because of my turntable and some pollen must have just rubbed on the wall or something but maybe it wasn't that and it was residual like you say. this must be why good breeders must do one cross at a time in any given room.

it's funny when i first type it out i accidentally typed snow lotus instead of leopard! haha

got my eyes on your new beans for sure!!!!!!!

keep cool man, it's a hot one again today!!!

It so dang hot today I just went out and bought 20lbs of ice were going thru so much and the ice makers can't keep up. It's not really the temp today but the humidity is oppressing.
Yesterday was so nice to sit on the back deck sipping tea and trimming but not today. Supposed to rain but the build up before a storm is some nasty shit.
Good thing though about this heat...Cold showers!!! Seriously the cold water tap is luke warm so no need to use hot!!!

Ooh and I got this from the utility today! Small victories and I'll eventually win this war! I think this was just from going with the cooler over the minifridge and the garage freezer upgrade from the almost 15 year old chest freezer

utility.png

I think the big lesson I've learned here in all this is stick to breeders who bump the uglies outdoors and in nature or have multiple greenhouses. There seems to be a ceiling on indoor breeding and when it hits that ceiling it's a mess. Kinda like a bad bug infestation. Only way to be certain is nuke the room or when it comes to pollen, hose that dang room down. Now if only I had a drain in the floor...:sneaky:

It so dang hot today I just went out and bought 20lbs of ice were going thru so much and the ice makers can't keep up. It's not really the temp today but the humidity is oppressing.
Yesterday was so nice to sit on the back deck sipping tea and trimming but not today. Supposed to rain but the build up before a storm is some nasty shit.
Good thing though about this heat...Cold showers!!! Seriously the cold water tap is luke warm so no need to use hot!!!

Ooh and I got this from the utility today! Small victories and I'll eventually win this war! I think this was just from going with the cooler over the minifridge and the garage freezer upgrade from the almost 15 year old chest freezer

View attachment 66066

I think the big lesson I've learned here in all this is stick to breeders who bump the uglies outdoors and in nature or have multiple greenhouses. There seems to be a ceiling on indoor breeding and when it hits that ceiling it's a mess. Kinda like a bad bug infestation. Only way to be certain is nuke the room or when it comes to pollen, hose that dang room down. Now if only I had a drain in the floor...:sneaky:

all great points man, that tiny pollen also gets stuck in filters too only to reemerge when ya don't want it to!!!

you've wanted that drain for as long as i can remember man!! i have one, it's overrated.. for the most part my dehuey sits on top of it 24/7 and thats about the most it gets used.

just last night i was messing around with a new pump tank for my plants and ended up accidentally leaking 25 gallons on the floor. i didn't even use the drain to clean it up. honestly i forget i even have one at times.

nice savings with the freezer!!! ya know there are times when it sucks that it freezes here for so long in the winter, then there's the flip side where my chest freezer really only uses power in the summer with it being in a patio room with no heat.

we actually have a day under 90 today... gonna storm something evil here in a few minutes though. super high winds all one direction sustained for a bit. if it doesn't turn crazy humid i might turn on the house fan later and give the AC a break!! it would be nice to pull fresh air through the house. although the smell of bacon from BLT's today doesn't smell all that bad~! <-- not stealing Steam's style, just a fumble on the keys!! :LOL:

Happy 420 everybody!!!

To members who don't know me, I'm Bandit420
I grow so much pot I always have plenty

I live in a prohibition state and am considered an outlaw
Got two pretty good green thumbs, maybe because I'm a southpaw

I might be Sith but probably more Jedi
One thing for sure, this grass gives me redeye

Gonna grow some alien, banana, ice cream, OG, headband, and even a nuke
Stanky dank aromas from this crop just might make me puke

California Lightworks makes my LED light
They do a helluva job growing these weeds, frosty buds with density nice and tight

I pop my seeds using a 3D printed vertical germinator
It's tech sent here from the future like a Skynet Terminator

I start them off in airpots for awesome roots
And for food I give my ladies Great White, King Crab, & Neptune's Harvest nutes

In flower, Coast of Maine soil, 3.84 gallons per plant is what I use
Best soil around? Hell yes! That's old news

Pull up a chair and get ready for a show
Gonna try and turn these plants so white it'll look like snow

We'll be flying in a starship and I hope you don't panic
After all, this grow is 100% organic

🔥

The Breeders & Strains:

Irie Genetics ~ Nuketown

Cosmic Wisdom Seeds ~ Banana Twerpz

Greenpoint Seeds ~ Straight Jacket....AC/OG....Tahoe Animal....Gellazi....Banana Punch

My home bred cross ~ Haunted Banana F1

Everything except for Haunted Banana is feminized

🔥

A no veg grow is exactly what it sounds like. Once they break thru the seedling stage, the stalk firms up, 5 point leaves emerge, I flip to flower.
Several reasons for this and some are pointed out here

Not only has no veg growing saved me money on operating costs but it's allowing me to fit two extra grows annually which in turn means greater yields per year.

The speed though is the biggest game changer in all this. To be able to take 20-25 seeds and turn it into one lb of sensi in a little over two months time is some real shit that's hard not to notice.
And not just seed runs...I'm hoping to do some clone runs as well :cool:

So lets light the fires and burn some tires!!

🔥

View attachment 54556

View attachment 54920

23 plants have been started. I have a max capacity of around 25-28.
4 starts are from regular seed and I expect some attrition occuring there and maybe a runt or mutant or two. This plan for attrition was done intentionally with the idea of taking clones and running a trailing crop with more Haunted Banana, Nuketown and Banana Twerpz to max out capacity and then some

View attachment 54988

View attachment 54992

View attachment 54989

View attachment 54990

New for this grow is an updated and ugraded air moving and cooling array of fans in addition to 3D printed, ceiling mount poles for ACI Gen 1 fans to cool the Spectramax heat output.
This was done by pointing a laser thermometer at the light's rails and identifying where the drivers are at causing the heat.
Before the cooling the rails were at 116*F. After cooling they don't get past 94*F.

View attachment 54995

Right now two SS550s are on and they're both at 30%

View attachment 54987

View attachment 54998

Another upgrade is a center positioned SS550 under the Spectramax able to come down and help with starting the sprouts and also be a back up option in case heat is too much of an issue running the Spectramax.
This SS550 like the other two are on a remote control winch to be raised and lowered or installed or removed with ease.

View attachment 54991

View attachment 54994

View attachment 54997

Y'all may be noticing some other changes well. 🥴
If those aesthetic changes are kinda doing a mind fuck with your eyes, that's the intention😋

🔥

The grow is monitored by Pulse and controlled by ACI, Blueprint, and Spartan controllers and thermostats.
There's eight 6" ACI fans, one 16" Air King, Hepa filtered active intake, a 10 speed 20" ceiling fan, and 700CFM worth of exhaust power

View attachment 54999

So that's the grow. 😋
Now comes the crazy shit like cannagars, rosin, dab life, bbq, and all other things 420 😵‍💫
I keep forgetting to ask you this but how are you projecting that space image onto your tent like that. Id really love a desert scene with maybe a pyramid or two. Is it just a projected image or it is a printed image whatever it is, its fucking cool

I keep forgetting to ask you this but how are you projecting that space image onto your tent like that. Id really love a desert scene with maybe a pyramid or two. Is it just a projected image or it is a printed image whatever it is, its fucking cool

Thanks Buddy!
It's a 4 piece peel and stick wall mural kinda like wall paper but really it's just a very large sticker
Here's some options you may like. My wife is all into ancient Egypt so if I showed her these I'm betting I'd have to do up her playroom too🫠

all great points man, that tiny pollen also gets stuck in filters too only to reemerge when ya don't want it to!!!

you've wanted that drain for as long as i can remember man!! i have one, it's overrated.. for the most part my dehuey sits on top of it 24/7 and thats about the most it gets used.

just last night i was messing around with a new pump tank for my plants and ended up accidentally leaking 25 gallons on the floor. i didn't even use the drain to clean it up. honestly i forget i even have one at times.

nice savings with the freezer!!! ya know there are times when it sucks that it freezes here for so long in the winter, then there's the flip side where my chest freezer really only uses power in the summer with it being in a patio room with no heat.

we actually have a day under 90 today... gonna storm something evil here in a few minutes though. super high winds all one direction sustained for a bit. if it doesn't turn crazy humid i might turn on the house fan later and give the AC a break!! it would be nice to pull fresh air through the house. although the smell of bacon from BLT's today doesn't smell all that bad~! <-- not stealing Steam's style, just a fumble on the keys!! :LOL:

Rain waited until today 🤬
Now I don't have a place to finish trimming. G/room is dark finishing up the last 4 plants. Pouring rain outside so the back deck is out.
Wife is over in her office and I'm thinking about taking the risk and trimming in the main living room. I'd be playing with fire doing that though.
These Nuketown plants are super stinky and might get me in trouble. Pretty sure the Chernobyl side of them got stepped on by Golden Goat and lemme tell ya...When they talk about GG smelling like a soda bottle recycling dumpster, they aint lyin'! Never smelled a cut like this ever. Overly sweet fruit syrup aroma with a dead skunk punch undertone. Think my wife might like me stinking up the house with it? 😁

I say go for it! If she says anything just tell her at least it's better than kimshi! Haha no don't say that.! Can't be any worse than the time she cleaned up cuz she thought it was spilled milk and it was just your buds! Hahaha

My power is out again... And my clw controller if flaking out again making my lights go on when they shouldn't be. The clock isn't keeping when powered off. Not resetting to midnight, just not advancing. If I turn it off at 10:03 for an hour and turn it back on its still at 10:03. I need to figure out how to reset it or something. For now I'll just use the one you sent me that I use for the veg cab.

Hope my power comes on soon, its really fuckin up my day here kinda like the rain is for you!

Thanks Buddy!
It's a 4 piece peel and stick wall mural kinda like wall paper but really it's just a very large sticker
Here's some options you may like. My wife is all into ancient Egypt so if I showed her these I'm betting I'd have to do up her playroom too🫠

Awesome thanks a lot I think I am gonna go with this one

I say go for it! If she says anything just tell her at least it's better than kimshi! Haha no don't say that.! Can't be any worse than the time she cleaned up cuz she thought it was spilled milk and it was just your buds! Hahaha

My power is out again... And my clw controller if flaking out again making my lights go on when they shouldn't be. The clock isn't keeping when powered off. Not resetting to midnight, just not advancing. If I turn it off at 10:03 for an hour and turn it back on its still at 10:03. I need to figure out how to reset it or something. For now I'll just use the one you sent me that I use for the veg cab.

Hope my power comes on soon, its really fuckin up my day here kinda like the rain is for you!

Man it sounds like all those power outages mess with the controller pretty bad.
First thing I'd do is call or email CLW and see if they might give you a new one or help in any way, maybe offer a trade in on a refurbished, IDK.
If that doesn't work maybe pop it open and replace the battery

Luckily for me the rains stopped and now we're all hot n steamy again but I did get some trimming done after a grocery store run today.
Gonna chill for the rest of the day and evening.

Awesome thanks a lot I think I am gonna go with this one

Awe man that is totally baddass!!! Very nice choice brother!!!!
Lights didn't fade mine much so it will stay up awhile but I like the idea of an under water scene or a beach scene next

🔥

So as I was saying I got some trimming done and I've been waiting for this since last October when I first slung that pollen!

Bud Builders, Let me formally introduce Ya'll to Haunted Banana

IMG_7609.JPG

IMG_7607[1].jpeg

IMG_7598[1].jpeg

IMG_7605[1].jpeg

Aromas of tropical scented laundry detergent, musk, and ripe roadkill.
Yielded very well, the best in crop, and resin load is substantial.
After this girl, I don't need anymore convincing about going heavy on regular genetics going forward.

And speaking of regs, my first order from Uruz is in and my second will be here Saturday. Came with some unexpected freebies too!
Gotta real good feeling these coming Fall and Winter grows are gonna be hot with fire!!!

IMG_7592[1].jpeg

IMG_7593[1].jpeg

First thing I'd do is call or email CLW and see if they might give you a new one or help in any way, maybe offer a trade in on a refurbished, IDK.

Luckily for me the rains stopped and now we're all hot n steamy again but I did get some trimming done after a grocery store run today.

Awe man that is totally baddass!!! Very nice choice brother!!!!
Lights didn't fade mine much so it will stay up awhile but I like the idea of an under water scene or a beach scene next

🔥

So as I was saying I got some trimming done and I've been waiting for this since last October when I first slung that pollen!

Bud Builders, Let me formally introduce Ya'll to Haunted Banana

View attachment 66209

View attachment 66203

View attachment 66198

View attachment 66199

Aromas of tropical scented laundry detergent, musk, and ripe roadkill.
Yielded very well, the best in crop, and resin load is substantial.
After this girl, I don't need anymore convincing about going heavy on regular genetics going forward.

And speaking of regs, my first order from Uruz is in and my second will be here Saturday. Came with some unexpected freebies too!
Gotta real good feeling these coming Fall and Winter grows are gonna be hot with fire!!!

View attachment 66196

View attachment 66197
That Haunted Banana looks fire 🔥! I’m super stoked you blessed me a jar of them!

Thanks for the info on the no veg grow.
I am a day late [ damn power outages wreaked havoc with router.]
Interesting the plant never goes to alternate branching.
I wonder if different strains still might?
Doesn't sound like it much matters beside spacing for air.
You got some real nice colas there. :cool:

man your HB is looking like some serious fire man!! and what a haul at that!!!! killer looking!!!!!!!!!

a little back history, last year on 4/19 i had some issues with the controller you sent me, the clock always seemed to be off and i couldn't figure it out. so i sent customer service an email. they only offered for me to pay the shipping both ways and the cos of the repair. she couldn't give me an estimate on the repair but told me since it was a sale time i'd be better off just buying a new one and never offered to have a tech talk to me, she said they didn't have anyone to do that. i wasn't into that and decided to try and figure it out myself. here it was the battery, turns out every time i turned the power off it went back to midnight. i happen to use the power switch quite often to take photos, i put it in manual turn all the colors off and flip the off switch so it don't time out in two minutes so i have time to take photos, when i'm done i just flip the power back on the controller and the lights go back to program. so back to my story.. i changed out the battery in the one you sent me and everything was perfect again.

then just last week my other controller started acting weird.. the time was off and so was the calendar. thats the first time the calendar ever changed on it's own.. thought it was bizarre so i decided to change the battery in that one too.. and then once i changed the battery i noticed it freezing the clock like i described.. just screwy.. so today i took the battery back out with no power and then put the battery back in and powered it up and it seems to be working just fine and keeping the clock perfect no matter how long i leave it turned off or how many times i cycle the power so i think for now it's working fine. but i can't help to keep an eagle eye on it for a few weeks.

our weather cleared up kinda nice here too after the wicked storm and losing power for thirteen hours!! i even mowed the lawn, first time since may 31st!!! it's been so hot through june it never really grew. so i'm still on schedule for just one mow a month and a total of only six times for the year!!! and Steamroller thinks he's a slacker!!! ha!! :ROFLMAO:

have a great weekend man!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I saw your shoutbox message..

Hopefully your not leaving us. Hopefully it's out with the old buds and in with the new beans.

Best of luck to you as well, brother.

Work summons my man. Vacation is over and it's time to go earn my paycheck and grind. My job deserves 100% of my focus right now. Usually I balance it and fun but after seeing some things last week posted by new members it's best I don't even respond because I'd likely go nuclear on the group of circle jerking mouth breathers and there's no fun in that. Something tells me they'll fizzle out soon enough anyways so this is a good path to take for now.
I'll be taking an extended break from this forum and will probably post up the results of my new grow when it's finished. ✌️🤘🖖🫶

Hey Bandit,

I think I understand what's up. Sorry to see that happen. If there is anything we can do lmk

If ya really are gone, 🩲 for everything you did here. You will be missed. But at least I can put beans in my chili without looking over my shoulder for a lurking texican to make me question my fart fuel sadness soup.

Only batch I've had tested via the same device you got was at 23%

About 2 years back, id have to scroll through snap to find it

Nice man, you doin good over there.

Thanks for the no veg inspiration.

I hope to come back fuckin blazin and set up in a grow room and get out of the tent, with full PROPER ENV controls.

Back
Top Bottom