Fun in the Sun with Terps

Terps

Dope Dynamo
Reaction score
Hey all. Terps here. I'm all about the stank/taste. If it don't reek it's weak! If it don't taste it's a waste!

I'm high...in the mountains. :D Doing the outdoor thing right now. The season is short compared to other areas of the country. June 1 to Oct 1 with any/all types of weather in between. I grow in containers due to the highly alkaline soil here and the fact that I've learned it's best to be able to pick those suckers up and move em inside if Mother Nature decides to toss you a surprise snowstorm/etc. Ya just never know, so you plan for what you can.

This season I'm running a mix of seed plants and clones. I ran all clones (indoors) for years (Ok decades) while there was money in the game but got that seed (and hunt) addiction so many have and bought a lot of packs over the last 10 years or so. LOL. Thing is, the keeper ratio is way down in the packs these days, IMO. Lots of so-so plants but the keepers are elusive. Every guy and his sister now make seeds. Thus, I made a stab at buying some clone stock and seeing where that goes this season. So fun to just pick and choose. It could be a new addiction. Then again, it may just be another clown show. LOL. Time will tell.

I took this pic a week or so ago. Everything has kicked into gear since then a bit. Maybe seeing early s-t-r-e-t-c-h?? Maybe that super hot weather this past week and the good douching? Either way, Boom. Things are starting to kick into gear.

I'll grab some more pics soon and detail some of what I have going on.

Thanks for stopping by!

66282155_1471876352954544_5841554679640621056_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom