Gaia bloom questions

Kopper1013

Sept Raffle Winner!
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals!

I’m considering using Gaia bloom for this years flower phase.
I’ve got two 25 gallon pots going outdoors and was looking for something a little less maintenance.
Last year I ran Sensi Bloom and while it worked GREAT! It was some what expensive and I constantly had to mix up nutrients for feeding.
I’ve heard good things about the Gaia system and wonder if this system would work well for me?
Do y’all add more things with the bloom like cal-mag or worm castings or…..?
I was thinking about running some Bud Candy with it to see how that helps with bud development but am not sold on that yet…
Right now I’m feeding them leftover sensi bloom And cal-mag that I’ll probably run right up till when they start flowering.

Ive been running gaia green with great results. I just added 2 cups of 7-3-1 bat guano and just shy of 2 cups of 2-8-4 gaia green power bloom to my big outdoor plant.
Its great stuff, usually needs to be amended every 3 weeks, i also give calmag every watering until week 3 or 4.

Depends on your microbe health I'd say. Salts can kill microbes and if you have a lesser amount of microbes it's going to be hard for them to break down enough gaia to feed the plant.

If you've lightly been feeding with salts you may be in alright shape. If you are dead set on it, I'd recommend watering in mycorrhizae asap, and maybe also look for a beneficial booster like a tea or something you can get your microbes thriving with.

In my mind though and because I switched from soluble salt nutes to gaia green last grow I'd recommend against it. I feel like my microbes were fried and the plants really never got fed right after the switch. If you have to add myco and beneficials into your purchase along with the gaia green it may just be cheaper to stick with what you know works.

Just my take on it, having done something similar I don't really recommend it. Go all the way with gaia green or don't bother is my opinion.

@Shaded guide right here… if you go with this guide there’s been some modifications. Shade might have the up to date version.

Edit: This guide is for 5 gallon plants btw

Attachments

• IMG_0110.png
    IMG_0110.png
    257.1 KB · Views: 7
A few have followed this and tried substitutions with mixed results. Sticking to the plan works best. I failed trying to use my solid and liquid nutrients and had to fall back to just liquid.

I’ll try again when I have used up my current nutrient investments. Then follow the directions properly when ready.

Back
Top Bottom