Growing with Dragons Flame 🔥

GoodShit97

G$
Staff member
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Been thinking about it and im gonna be giving this one its own thread.

Just dropped 4 Interstate Dragon and 4 Modified Macberry Moonshine bx via Cherry Pie (MMMbx) into some water last night.

So far i have 2 seeds showing tails so its gonna be time to get them into some dirt tonight once i go get cups cause i forgot them when i was out earlier 🤦🏻🥴

Attachments

• 20231110_142655.jpg
    20231110_142655.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5

Just dropped 4 Interstate Dragon and 4 Modified Macberry Moonshine bx via Cherry Pie (MMMbx) into some water last night.

So far i have 2 seeds showing tails so its gonna be time to get them into some dirt tonight once i go get cups cause i forgot them when i was out earlier 🤦🏻🥴
Hell yeah GS! I have only run two DFG strains so far but they have both been killer. Excited to see how these turn out for you.

Light just came on over the cups so i went to investigate.

7 of 8 cups have little white tails trying to pop up through the soil so im sure by the end of today ill have 7 sprouts.
Hopefully number 8 pops up by tomorrow, but if not ill plant a new seed in a new cup.

Its been a while since i started seeds so i was nervous about screwing it up, but seems its going good

There used to be an expression to be 'in your cups' which meant tipsy or 2-3 sheets to the wind. You were not stoned by any chance....or in your cups when U 4got the cups? (asking for a friend)

Hows things on your side of the world man? @SiamSam
We might get down to 24 C which means official winter; dog clothes, puff jackets and hats with folks building fires up North to keep warm. Going to Vietnam around Christmas time and it should be fun. My wife told me to take the guavas out of the car. I managed to go back and forth 1 time -- 4got the guavas. What was your ?

All 7 sprouts had helmet head... fkrs.
20231115_080204.jpg
I got them all off no issue. I like to spray them down with like 70-75° water and then i use very small tweezers and the tip of my knife. Its never failed me yet lol.
Still no signs of number 8. Ill give it til tonight then dig around looking for it lol.

By tonight all 7 should be up and perky 😍😍

From what ive seen i agree 100%
Im super excited to grow some of his stuff.
Gonna get some of the Carmel dreams and Peanut Butter Dreams i think, they sound amazing.
Wait what...carmal dreams, pb dreams? Who has that? Dfg? Is there a secret list? Lol I didn't see them lookin thru his thread list and at his site

Sounds fire...what's the scoop on it?

Way more affordable, but reliability?? I dunno. They are vivosun and ive never had anything from them.

https://a.co/d/fIJi1yn

i recently started using them, so far so good but less than a year old.. bandit is trying them out as well. edit>> $60 for two is the cheapest i've seen them.

I asked Jeff the other day on my thread about the caramel dreams..he didn’t get enough beans from the plants so thats why he never released them.I’ll probably sow some not this grow but the nxt 😄
I'd advise to clone any of those that are limited for "preservation" sake if they "strike your Fancy", Lad. SSgrower

Back
Top Bottom