Growing with Dragons Flame 🔥

Both have been good 2 me not slipsliding away. Hard to get more than 3-4 years from any sandal. Keen designs looking a bit less stone age.
The original Keen sandals were for paddlers who had to walk in stony creeks and rivers, so they were thick-soled, clod hoppers. Great for the purpose, but clunky for anything else. I have a pair with thin soles that i love.

Helllllllltheeee! Nice Job! 👍

They look so fresh and happy!!! In addition to topping I like to FIM the plants a couple weeks before I flip them. I've noticed it really sets up a lot of bud sites when I do that.

Helllllllltheeee! Nice Job! 👍

They look so fresh and happy!!! In addition to topping I like to FIM the plants a couple weeks before I flip them. I've noticed it really sets up a lot of bud sites when I do that.
So, i will fuck up a fim... every single time. Kinda like scrog 🤷🏻🤷🏻
Ao i juat top or supercrop...

Sometimes it makes me feel like im an idiot cause i cant do simple shit lol.

Quick little update. 20231217_100616.jpg
99.9% positive the back 2 on the right are male. One is an Interstate Dragon and the other is a MMM bx.
So far 2 confirmed females.
So ill be letting them sex out in solo cups since theyre almost there now and i wont have to waste soil on a stud.

The front left is a clone that im nursing back into health, shes been a real finicky bitch.

Quick little update. View attachment 34315
99.9% positive the back 2 on the right are male. One is an Interstate Dragon and the other is a MMM bx.
So far 2 confirmed females.
So ill be letting them sex out in solo cups since theyre almost there now and i wont have to waste soil on a stud.

The front left is a clone that im nursing back into health, shes been a real finicky bitch.
Hey where did you get the good Victor mouse traps? All I find now are the ones with the big yellow pad on them...don't care for em but they work...prefer old style tho

Hey where did you get the good Victor mouse traps? All I find now are the ones with the big yellow pad on them...don't care for em but they work...prefer old style tho
I picked them up at Walmart man.
Home depot had them too. I like the old style too, they seem to work better than the yellow pad ones.

Those DragonsFlame look great~!
Mine are filling in quickly and nicely also.(y)
Im definitely pumped for this run!
They already stink like crazy and arent even in flower yet. Have pretty high hopes for them. Theyre wicked healthy and already shooting 9 and 11 leaflets on each leaf.

Thankfully Christmas is almost here.
All the presents are in my 3x3 for safe keeping, and the 2x2 is getting packed already and these dfg beans need to be transplanted this weekend if i can get off my ass and get pots.
20231218_151334.jpg

Once these go to the 3x3,
ill be starting 20 more seeds.20231221_153941.jpg
Gonna do a solo cup run in the 2x2.
I like the way it looks, and itll look better with 12-16 females.

Whats going in:
(Fems)
1 Straight Jacket
1 ZaZa
1 Gorilla Butter
1 Coffee Crisps
(Regs)
4 MMM bx
4 Interstate Dragon
4 Blackberry Moonshine
4 Apple Fritter.

That is kinda what I thought, that strain will throw 3's when it gets stressed.
She got so bad at one point she was just throwing single leaves without serrations 😱

I had actually put one of them into my laundry room under 20 hour light to reveg untik she started to pull out of her slump.
Really thought i was gonna lose it.

Transplanted and moved to the 3x3. Killed a total of 3 males.
Have 2 MMM bx and 1 Interstate Dragon, with another ID im pretty sure is female but im letting her stay in a solo cup a few more days to know for sure.
Everything is looking good again, Apples and Bananas is coming back around pretty quickly now too so thats good.
The last pack of the 3 new strains i ordered is coming tomorrow so ill drop more seeds once they show up.

20231226_202059.jpg
Back (L-R)
Apples and Bananas, green crack, sour
Middle (L-R)
MMM bx, MMM bx, Interstate Dragon.
Front (solo cups L-R)
ZaZa, Zaza, Interstate Dragon.

Last edited:
These will veg until the 4x4 is empty, then they will all go in together.

Decided ill start the 2 Gorilla Butter seeds tomorrow when they get here.

2 ZaZa, 2 Coffee Crisps, 2 Straight Jacket, 1 Strawberry Cough, and 1 Triangle Kush are gonna get wet here in about 5 minutes once i finish this pipe.
All of these are fems and will be the next run in the 4x4.

Back
Top Bottom