Growing with Dragons Flame 🔥

I’m in for the show - those interstate dragons are/were tester beans, if I remember right there’s a green and a purple pheno , can’t wait to see what ya get, I don’t think he ever released em ? Jeff certainly does great work and lots of love in his product ! Glad to have em here u can never go wrong with DFG imo

I’m in for the show - those interstate dragons are/were tester beans, if I remember right there’s a green and a purple pheno , can’t wait to see what ya get, I don’t think he ever released em ? Jeff certainly does great work and lots of love in his product ! Glad to have em here u can never go wrong with DFG imo
They are testers Mosh. I have a pack in storage of them.

45 minutes til lights on and i can get these babies hung up!
View attachment 31386
Nice. 6” WiFi ones aren’t they? I was looking at them when one of mine stopped moving. The ones I read about have a obstacle avoidance or bump protection. Sounds like it just stopped the gear from getting chewed up. 👍

Couldn’t find them anywhere but Amazon up here. Local anyway. Like to look one over.

Nice. 6” WiFi ones aren’t they? I was looking at them when one of mine stopped moving. The ones I read about have a obstacle avoidance or bump protection. Sounds like it just stopped the gear from getting chewed up. 👍

Couldn’t find them anywhere but Amazon up here. Local anyway. Like to look one over.
Theyre clip on oscillating fans, has a usb-c interface port to hook up to a controller.
So in a sense yeah theyre wifi cause the controller would be wifi.

Looking great on the solo cups, what do you up pot to 3-5 gal bags or are you in DWC system of hydroponics? SSgrower
These will stay in solos for probably 10-14 more days and then ill put them in 1 gallon pots. Then 3 weeks before flip ill put them in 2 or 3 gallon.
Im all done with 5 gallon pots.
Right now i have 3 plants in 1 gallon pots that are just as big if not bigger than my 5 gallon plants.

And even if 2 or 3 gallon pots dont yeild the same as 5 gallon pots, i can flower 6 plants in 3 gallon where im limited to 4 with 5 gallon pots.

Trying to get things back on track, its been over a year since i had anything stocked up and im kinda over it lol.

These will stay in solos for probably 10-14 more days and then ill put them in 1 gallon pots. Then 3 weeks before flip ill put them in 2 or 3 gallon.
Right now i have 3 plants in 1 gallon pots that are just as big if not bigger than my 5 gallon plants.

And even if 2 or 3 gallon pots dont yeild the same as 5 gallon pots, i can flower 6 plants in 3 gallon where im limited to 4 with 5 gallon pots.

Trying to get things back on track, its been over a year since i had anything stocked up and im kinda over it lol.
I did a recent experiment with 3 vs 5 gal bags with Auto's and I saw no difference but. I enjoy "uppotting" just once . So I go from glass of water most of the time straight into the final 3 gal. Cheers bro! SS

Best all rounder sized pot I've used for Auto's is two gallon, anything smaller and the roots ball up. (y)
DSC00528.JPG

Gorilla Glue outdoor. (y)

In commercial we used to run 21 plants in a 4 x 8 flood tray in 3 gal cloth pots.

Next dry out theyll be getting some 3-2-4 botanicare grow. 20231202_115515.jpg

The light makes them look lighter in color than they are, but i know its time to feed cause the first leaf sets are fading out fast.

Things already dried out so they got fed just a minute ago. Just in time too as the yellowing has started.
Plain Promix will only take you so far without food lol. 20231204_120022.jpg

They aren't as light colored under regular lighting, something abiut this xs1500 makes them look really bright green. 20231204_120144.jpg20231204_120159.jpg

Everybody is looking good, yellowing has stopped. 20231210_085437.jpg

The order of FF grow big and GH CaliMagic i placed Wednesday night came yesterday.
Pretty much back to all FF nutes, steam gave me a couple pounds of the dry flower trio so i have plenty of nutrients for a while now!

I started with Fox Farm, bounced around tried a bunch of others, not back with FF.
Will be using their line until i run out lol.
I run the botanicare line because of simplicity I lik we to try jacks dry again one day when I start back up - mixing was always a pain for me so I went to bottles

It really is man. I always struggled with precharged soils because id add stuff too soon.
Now i start my seeds and when yellowing starts, i start my feeds. Seems to work out just fine for me too.
You can use the same method for soil mixes with organic nutrients. When one plant has some yellowing lower leaves, They're all ready to eat.

Think ? I just bought my first pair of keene work boots a couple months ago so we will see
Both have been good 2 me not slipsliding away. Hard to get more than 3-4 years from any sandal. Keen designs looking a bit less stone age.
Think ? I just bought my first pair of keene work boots a couple months ago so we will see

Back
Top Bottom