right?!?! i don't want to be hassled with separating seeds.

i think they were talking about diablo crosses maybe? DI... i don't think that lemon frosting comes from that but i also read about animal cookies herm'ing but i've personally grew animal cookies crosses more than a handful of times with zero issues.

i'm hoping mine was just a one off.. i found it when checking on the dryer box and squeezed a bud and a seed fell out.

I just had some herms pop up on some dragons flame regs this past grow but I kept actively hunting and eliminating them and it stopped after a couple weeks. So far looking good I haven't seen any seeds but man herms suck ass. Makes seed in general less desirable for me.

i think they were talking about diablo crosses maybe? DI...
DI is Dante's Inferno.

No sight of any more from a quick glance through the window, today. It's all the time I had.

These plants are TALL. I was NOT expecting this kind of stretch, that's for sure. Even the hermied runt is as tall as the window. The other three stand nearly as tall as me. Probably five foot plants. That's pretty insane considering I flipped them at a foot tall or so.

DI is Dante's Inferno.

No sight of any more from a quick glance through the window, today. It's all the time I had.

These plants are TALL. I was NOT expecting this kind of stretch, that's for sure. Even the hermied runt is as tall as the window. The other three stand nearly as tall as me. Probably five foot plants. That's pretty insane considering I flipped them at a foot tall or so.

thats right, dantes inferno... i was thinking diablo, that was the saw blade name i just bought!! :LOL:

what i find insane is that that they're that tall and eight legs!!! seeds or no seeds there gonna be stacked AF!!

Back
Top Bottom