IMO that chart will have you chasing your tail endlessly.
Word. I only break it out when I don't see the solution settle. Like I said, plants look healthy and lush, just trying to dial in a lower EC than 1350. It rose steadily every day. If it woulda settled, I woulda left it alone.

Hope im not confusing you. I always hated ppm being used but it has its place.
No you're good man. The only ratios I have no control over would be what is left over in the bottom of the plant sites. Everything was super stable up until this regimen of smelly ass Bloom nutes. Another change or two should rid the system of most, if not all, of the Grow nutes. They're drinking like crazy so res changes will be relatively frequent.

Never hesitate, my dude. Your comments are always welcome. You got me here. I'm not gonna turn my back on you no matter how confusing it gets 👊

Side note... these plants are FAR smellier than my last crop and they've only JUST started budding. I'm pumped for this harvest.

So the ppm rose to 1210 along with the ph rising to 6.5. I hit it with some down. Top-off resevoir is 680 ppm of the same ratios, minus the Fulvic. It got hit with a comparable amount of down, also.

I'll keep an eye on it. My new concern is the height of my plants. I may have to cut the top off my tent and raise the beast up. It's currently less than 2 feet from the tallest tops.

The plant's are all in overdrive.
Stay tuned, ladies and gentle dudes.

You may need a lower ppm then the charts if using Fulvic.

Aqua can chime in on this bit, no clue how much it's supposed to aid in ion uptake/availability or how that affects in water/DWC

You may need a lower ppm then the charts if using Fulvic.
Yeah the 1350ish is higher than I wanted but everything is growing pretty lush. Closer to 1000 should be fine. The light really pushes them so I think a higher EC would be fine. I'm just under Lotus recommendations.

-------

We're at 20 inches below the light with the tallest tops. Stretch aughta be coming to an end any day now. Still chugging along, though, growing 2+ inches per day. I've got a little thinning out I want to do but we're basically in cruise control at this point.
20240912_061013.jpg

Yeah the 1350ish is higher than I wanted but everything is growing pretty lush. Closer to 1000 should be fine. The light really pushes them so I think a higher EC would be fine. I'm just under Lotus recommendations.

-------

We're at 20 inches below the light with the tallest tops. Stretch aughta be coming to an end any day now. Still chugging along, though, growing 2+ inches per day. I've got a little thinning out I want to do but we're basically in cruise control at this point.
I knew that sounded familiar~!:D

-------

View attachment 72479

just imagine how big they'd be if you didn't mainline them!!! .. i noticed you strapped em back down again.. whoa on the reins!! :)

bring on the buds!!!!

So.. either my plants grew like 8 inches last night or my fan slid down a little bit 🤣

just imagine how big they'd be if you didn't mainline them!!! .. i noticed you strapped em back down again.. whoa on the reins!! :)

bring on the buds!!!!
Yeah man. I had one tip over on me and figured an anchor point was necessary

Beautiful grow, I’m hoping I can do half that good with my grow!

Well done!
Thanks Tom. They really exploded during stretch. I've never ran this many plants before. I didn't realize how full my tent would actually get. They're in a 5x5 and fan leaves are touching every wall.

I'm sure you'll do great. Are you moving indoor?

Thanks Tom. They really exploded during stretch. I've never ran this many plants before. I didn't realize how full my tent would actually get. They're in a 5x5 and fan leaves are touching every wall.

I'm sure you'll do great. Are you moving indoor?
With the weather beginning to moderate, I decided to plant a couple seeds indoors.
I’m pretty sure I can maintain a decent temp/RH with just an occasional heater and a dehuy.

They are going to have a short/negligible veg time. I plant to flip later this week, if they continue to adjust to their new home well. They didn’t even seem to notice the change yesterday. Both had yellow on the 3 point leaves, those are a little yellower today but the remaining leaves are looking really good.

They are in happy frog soil, so I believe they are self feeding for a short time. I’ll be attempting to keep up with the nutritional needs with either organic dry amendments or Lotus dry notes. I’m still undecided.

I suppose this is as much a learning experiment as anything else.

So I hippie-rigged myself some more headroom.

It's perfect at 24" from the tallest tops. That's right at the minimum recommended height so we should be golden.
View attachment 72707View attachment 72708View attachment 72709
I love that there are so many ways opportunities to get creative and make things work. I like the way you modified the tent to get extra height for your light. Looks like a badass light, too.

Those plants look extra happy and healthy. You're killing it.

Trimmed them all up a bit. Some of them look to have a little more stretching to do so they may lose a few more fans down the line.

Looks like there are plenty of nuggets on these bushes. Gonna be a fine harvest 👌
20240914_154223.jpg20240914_154233.jpg

Fucken hell, what the shitballs man.
I have so many DI packs 😩
It's gotta be his reversal methods causing so many herms.
Have there been a lot? I grabbed a lot of those crosses too.

Just one plant so far. It's the shorter, bushier plant in the tent that took the most abuse with my mainlines. Cracked both main stalks. Maybe a stress related herm?

Have there been a lot? I grabbed a lot of those crosses too.
I'm just saying in general because it's becoming a consistency in GPS packs.
Even at the price they are, herms aren't worth it imo.
Might just microwave all my GPS packs.... pretty disappointed at all the herms I've seen lately on GPS discord.

Might just microwave all my GPS packs....
Wowzers.

So I found sacks that I missed on my last plant, yet very few seeds thankfully.

We're a month from closing on a new house out of town. It's got a basement that I've been told half is mine. I'll space em out well enough to deal with herms. Funds are gonna be tight after coming up with this down-payment.

Wowzers.

So I found sacks that I missed on my last plant, yet very few seeds thankfully.

We're a month from closing on a new house out of town. It's got a basement that I've been told half is mine. I'll space em out well enough to deal with herms. Funds are gonna be tight after coming up with this down-payment.
Hell yeah dude I hope you get it!!
I'm just so soured on herms after my deal with Trustfall back at the farm. Then I got some GPS stuff and 80% have hermed so it's just a sensitive spot for me lmao.
I have been growing mostly regs lately and have been having good success.
I watch the fence like a hawk lol

I'm just saying in general because it's becoming a consistency in GPS packs.
Even at the price they are, herms aren't worth it imo.
Might just microwave all my GPS packs.... pretty disappointed at all the herms I've seen lately on GPS discord.

i just noticed i have seeds in my lemon frosting buds i just harvested!!!

Back
Top Bottom