My little squirt is with my parents and my wife is headed for a tattoo so I've got the place to myself. Gonna use this time to train the plants, res change towards bloom nutes, spectrum adjustment for transition and flip to 12/12. Big day for my ladies.

Here's the before shot. I'm gonna get to work!
20240824_102835.jpg
This one nearly trained itself...
20240824_102845.jpg
Sexy roots if I do say so myself...
20240824_102900.jpg

Last edited:
Alright folks.. I gave these girls a beating. 3 of them lost a cola so I'll end up with 29 total. Aside from that, we'll end up with a relatively even canopy for the flip.20240824_134448.jpg20240824_134457.jpgbiggest fans to date. I dont have small hands...20240824_134441.jpg

Gave them a res change to compliment the spectrum adjustment. The solution ended up at 5.8ph/680ppm. I'm assuming there'll be a slight drift upwards which will land me at 6.0ph. This is their last dose of Grow and will be their feed until the stretch has ended. Preflower mix if you will.

The light is now maxed out at CLW's suggested preflower spectrum of 99:99:49 r:w:b and has been set for 12/12. They'll get 14.5 hours of light today and will get this spectrum until the little cottontails make an appearance.

Heavy defoliation will come at the end of stretch as well. Every stem that isn't a cola will get the axe along with any fans that aren't coming off the vertical growth.

It does look like kief doesn't it 🤣

...or some DMT

That's my bloom nute powder. Just felt like taking an artsy pic while I waited on my res to settle a bit for some measurements.
awww that's just not the same!!! haha

i was gonna say i should keep my stash in a beaker, but i'd need more. the level keeps getting lower and lower each week, i need to keep a measurement!!!!! 🙃

001.JPG

awww that's just not the same!!! haha

i was gonna say i should keep my stash in a beaker, but i'd need more. the level keeps getting lower and lower each week, i need to keep a measurement!!!!! 🙃

View attachment 70312
That's WAY more kief than I've ever had. Hopefully my grows will start stockpiling.

Man.. if we get that house, it has an unfinished basement. Plenty of room for a veg room and a flower room and the hydro systems for each. Dreams man... dreams

^ Master of distraction right there~!^
My little squirt is with my parents and my wife is headed for a tattoo so I've got the place to myself. Gonna use this time to train the plants, res change towards bloom nutes, spectrum adjustment for transition and flip to 12/12. Big day for my ladies.
Pics of the new art~! :p

Here's the before shot. I'm gonna get to work!
View attachment 70282
This one nearly trained itself...
View attachment 70283
Sexy roots if I do say so myself...
View attachment 70284
sister golden hair...

It's getting a little hot in the tent with the light turned up so high. I might run into some issues with the flower spectrum. The light will be maxed at that point. I'll crank my inline fan all the way up and see if that helps. I'm not worried, but it IS warm in there.
1000014392.jpg

It's getting a little hot in the tent with the light turned up so high. I might run into some issues with the flower spectrum. The light will be maxed at that point. I'll crank my inline fan all the way up and see if that helps. I'm not worried, but it IS warm in there.
View attachment 70404

Love how you named it "The Brains" :ROFLMAO:

I named mine "Command Central" 😋

future grower right there!!!!!!! only you need to teach her right... with soil!!!!! :LOL: :D

86* is perfect imo... it's the temp i have my exhaust kick on at! hydro side is only reaching 76 max right now though, my air draws through both cabinets at once, sadly not independent.

I trimmed up everything growing off the horizontals this morning. I did it at lights on so I turned that down to 50%. After stretch, I'll trim off problematic fans and anything I don't want to grow nuggets.
20240827_171130.jpg20240827_171034.jpg20240827_171046.jpg20240827_171059.jpg

Last edited:
nice legs man!!!!!

did you remember to turn your light back up? :D

Starting the 2nd week of 12/12 and the suckers got bushy FAST. Next time, I'll have to do a better job training them so they don't grow into each other. Looking good otherwise.

They've drank 11 gallons in that week. 750ppm, no burn. I think the next res change they'll likely get 1000. I've never gone that high but these girls are HUNGRY.
20240901_061615.jpg

Does anyone remove fans mid stretch? They need thinned out a bit. Should I wait til the 3 week mark instead?

I think I'll remove all the ties and stop holding them back.

Grow baby Grow!

Last edited:
Starting the 2nd week of 12/12 and the suckers got bushy FAST. Next time, I'll have to do a better job training them so they don't grow into each other. Looking good otherwise.

They've drank 11 gallons in that week. 750ppm, no burn. I think the next res change they'll likely get 1000. I've never gone that high but these girls are HUNGRY.
View attachment 71116

Does anyone remove fans mid stretch? They need thinned out a bit. Should I wait til the 3 week mark instead?

I think I'll remove all the ties and stop holding them back.

Grow baby Grow!

they look great man!!!

i've taken leaves at almost any time man and imo it's not worth it at this point. they're just gonna grow back anything you pluck at this point and just use energy you don't want. i know it looks like you'd get more light but man those Osram leds ain't no joke and can pernitrate much further than you think. i bet you're getting good PAR all the way down to your bucket lids yet.

and it's not really three weeks by calendar, it's more when the vigorous growth is slowed down and she enters flowering.

Back
Top Bottom