Korean natural farming recipes.make your own nutrient solutions

I am making tea from compost and adding ferts now myself.
Until it blows up in my face I am sticking with it. (y)
I really like the idea of using compost and speeding up the process by brewing it for a week.
I just 1 gallon of compost to 5 gallon water and ferts for wherever I am in cycle.

I really like the idea of using compost and speeding up the process by brewing it for a week.
I just 1 gallon of compost to 5 gallon water and ferts for wherever I am in cycle.
It's one of those things I want to try as well, but chemical ferts are like a pacifier.
I have a tough time just jumping in and trusting the process!

one day, one day!

My budy Schwazzed his plants at week 2.i never had the balls to do it.i didn't know he remembered me talking about it years ago. We will see how it works out.🤔20240426_191410.jpg20240426_191719.jpg20240426_191727.jpg20240426_191626.jpg20240426_191450.jpg20240426_192159.jpg20240426_191732.jpg20240426_191830.jpg20240426_191820.jpg20240426_191813.jpg

We have been getting super good results just giving the teas after 36 hours bubling.nutes in the tea only.the plants seem to be growing faster.

Is that plant of your buddies the Candy Store?

I started all these from seed . Had the grow room set up till may .I went a little over board but I will give most of them away.
I need to do that next year. It's not like I don't have the technology 🙄
Lay the 2x2 down and fill it wall to wall under a t5 and I'd have all I need for a garden. I just never gave things timed right to do it.

Lay the 2x2 down and fill it wall to wall under a t5 and I'd have all I need for a garden. I just never gave things timed right to do it.
I started them a little too early.

Was thinking about hiding a auto flower I got from the contest in the garden.can you top those?I know you have grown them before.

Was thinking about hiding a auto flower I got from the contest in the garden.can you top those?I know you have grown them before.
Hide 3 they're usually small 😂
I've topped autos before, but they do better with LST, topping and super cropping tend to slow them down just a bit.

I popped 3 triple cheese autos for my garden. Gonna grow more too.

All those plants look fire man~! 🔥:cool:
I know all will be pleased with the Candy Store, that Sugar Cane looks fantastic~!
Nice fade going on. Never needed the cold water with the Ethos.

So using colder water at the end helps induce fade? Plant thinks it’s late fall by the colder water temperature?

I’ve always left my water out a day or two in advance to match room temperature. Not to shock the plants. Never considered that l could use the temperature to manipulate the plant.

Thanks.

All those plants look fire man~! 🔥:cool:
I know all will be pleased with the Candy Store, that Sugar Cane looks fantastic~!
Nice fade going on. Never needed the cold water with the Ethos.
I have never tried the cold water .he swears it made the crystals pop.he is watering them with it last 2 weeks.

I have never tried the cold water .he swears it made the crystals pop.he is watering them with it last 2 weeks.
That Candy Store is sure more coated than what I grew.
Many use cold water last 2-3 weeks along with cooler room temps.
This time of year that is too much in my room, but during Winter is easy peasy.
Kudos to him on growing so many strains with the same soil mix which is basically your nuets.

Kudos to him on growing so many strains with the same soil mix which is basically your nuets.
I top dressed his beds this time with some stuff from build a soil they haven't got any organic matter added back too them for the last 3 runs except the trim and stems. they needed it.it helped allot.he fed them the knf nutes every 3 watering after brewing in a microbe tea 36 hours. He waters every 2 days 1 gallon per pot. He stoped feeding them 2 weeks ago.

What we are starting to see with the knf nutes is they will take a plant all the way through no problem even in shity soil if you feed heavy.but I think we can take the grows to another level if we feed the soil a little more organic matter add more microbes and use the nutes to just feed the microbes .that way the plant can pick and choose what they want to eat and when.instead of blasting them with bunch of stuff they don't necessarily want. We have been using the nutes more like you would in a salt / coco grow.it works and grows great weed. But i think we can level up and get a better plant expressions and cleaner smoke higher terps, if we concentrate on the beds a little more .

Back
Top Bottom