Korean natural farming recipes.make your own nutrient solutions

So this is kinda how I build my living beds.i do the top level a little different and i do use peat moss. Works good I will go into more detail next week when I get home and got my notes handy. The microbes love this sysyem and you can leave your plants alone indoors for a couple weeks without touching them if you leave

Week 9 on the strawberry sugars. Wow what a smell.this one has. Like getting sucked up In strawberry milkshake tornadoe. Still got a week or 220240224_214921.jpg20240224_152044.jpg20240223_204336.jpg20240223_205849.jpg

All the plants got spring water.

Last edited:
Last time I was up there Marquette had a boarder x track looked fun but ….. well I was still old then but my son jumped his ass off !

Glad ur back home again in indiana ! Is that still the state slogan?
I think it's cross roads of America.

Last time I was up there Marquette had a boarder x track looked fun but ….. well I was still old then but my son jumped his ass off !

Glad ur back home again in indiana ! Is that still the state slogan?
We hit mt.bohemia . Marquette and tree tops. I Have always loved Marquette .

Gota good feeling about this run. Don't usually like to finish so green but i will take it.the multi fruit fermented plant juice I was testing this run worked like a charm.it was a combo of beet,apple,mango,strawberry, blueberry berry,pumpkin ,mulberry, rasberry,green bean, carrots .it's amazing on pancakes too.we put 4 or five table spoons in soda water for homemade pop,or soda whatever you guys call it

Last edited:
Gota shiny new drying chamber. It's a cigar humidor thermo electric no compressor. Its been holding it 60/60 perfectly. The little dehumidifier I put in there dosnt even run im just gona take it out and make more room for bud.

Gota good feeling about this run. Don't usually like to finish so green but i will take it.the multi fruit fermented plant juice I was testing this run worked like a charm.it was a combo of beet,apple,mango,strawberry, blueberry berry,pumpkin ,mulberry, rasberry,green bean, carrots .it's amazing on pancakes too.we put 4 or five table spoons in soda water for homemade pop,or soda whatever you guys call it

I’ve only made banana and apple but the first two things I thought of when I tasted it was maple syrup and rum.

The smell and taste is fantastic. I’ve been using it as foliar spray and feed supplement so far. Didn’t make enough to enjoy the first time so I’m almost finished a second batch, 6.5lbs of fruit this time.
IMG_7579.jpeg

I keep stealing the groceries Sunday mornings. 🤣

Yea elev8 highly recommended. check seed cellar in Jackson Michigan. If I remember the beans were kinda expensive not sure though my budy bought them.the ones im running now are cuts from him. We ran it 3 times .this last run was the best pheno expression yet should have kept a mother.great genetics.

Back
Top Bottom