Yea I like to throw some wind wondering if the 2 can replace my big one which is obnoxiously in the way, hope so

Haven't gotten to opening them yet
I'm having an issue with one of my vivosuns so I may need to get some aci fans. Tired of gold, I want platinum lol😂

Yea I like to throw some wind wondering if the 2 can replace my big one which is obnoxiously in the way, hope so

Haven't gotten to opening them yet

you'll appreciate the quietness and features.

I'm having an issue with one of my vivosuns so I may need to get some aci fans. Tired of gold, I want platinum lol😂

i have both man, and it really is that way. i mean i first had the vivosun and thought wow what an improvement to my old desk fans.. yeah, then i got an ACI.. then i get the v2 ACI... it's really not even in the same ballpark anymore. the ACI quality is very obvious and the new software features are just straight pimp!

@BigTerps aye dude that's you over on heisen discord I see...this is kinda the home page for me here. We got quite a few from the area here!

I'm in West Alton right across the Clark bridge from Alton...anyway thanks for dropping in dude 😎
Thanks brotha!
Ya on Heisens discord was where i found out bout this place.. its neat to see other growers on here from our area in midwest..im a hour east from stl on Illinois side.. near the home of popeye if u google it? Lol
Boy do i hate Illinois... Lol
Will make a first post to introduce myself here soon..
Thx MDK for the post!

Thanks brotha!
Ya on Heisens discord was where i found out bout this place.. its neat to see other growers on here from our area in midwest..im a hour east from stl on Illinois side.. near the home of popeye if u google it? Lol
Boy do i hate Illinois... Lol
Will make a first post to introduce myself here soon..
Thx MDK for the post!
Nice man, glad to have ya here and yea Illinois can be a little bogus, they had better weed laws than Missouri for a couple years now I look at their legal amounts and think wtf 😒

Got my tracking today from Nspecta for the CSI Humboldt contest.... hopefully have seeds here by early next week... excited on that!

Aci is a dam good company to order from..
Their customer support is top knotch.
My aci 4 inch scrubber fan starts to make a slight rattling noise. I contacted aci bout it. No questions asked as long as its within the 2 years after buying it theyll replace it..
So i got a new back up scrubber fan for free and am still using old one.. so as long as u Contact b4 ur 2 years is up theyll replace it..
All theyll ask is for a product # off of fan..
Just a little info for ya..
👊✌️

Aci is a dam good company to order from..
Their customer support is top knotch.
My aci 4 inch scrubber fan starts to make a slight rattling noise. I contacted aci bout it. No questions asked as long as its within the 2 years after buying it theyll replace it..
So i got a new back up scrubber fan for free and am still using old one.. so as long as u Contact b4 ur 2 years is up theyll replace it..
All theyll ask is for a product # off of fan..
Just a little info for ya..
👊✌️
Nice dude I've heard they got top notch customer service, @GrumpAzz been real happy with the way they treated him I think. Definitely always look for what I need with them first before looking elsewhere

Nice man, glad to have ya here and yea Illinois can be a little bogus, they had better weed laws than Missouri for a couple years now I look at their legal amounts and think wtf 😒

Got my tracking today from Nspecta for the CSI Humboldt contest.... hopefully have seeds here by early next week... excited on that!
Hell ya.. what did Humboldt send u for the contest?
I love contests. Heisen had 1 recently that was kool..
He couldn't decide a winner so he sent everyone a huge prize pack for competing.. got all his new Dantes crosses and 5-6 other pacs..
Hope u do good in that contest..

Hell ya.. what did Humboldt send u for the contest?
I love contests. Heisen had 1 recently that was kool..
He couldn't decide a winner so he sent everyone a huge prize pack for competing.. got all his new Dantes crosses and 5-6 other pacs..
Hope u do good in that contest..
I got a whole line of headband crosses he made with Loompas headband to a bunch of other shit.... definitely excited been wanting to try his seed but it's pricey

Beginning of week 3.. stretch done I think, did the massive defol today. Meant to water them mixed up nutes instead oops, fed them again I'll give them just water in a couple days.

Few of the deathstar x CM threw sacks low but I eradicated them pretty quick and thoroughly today.

IMG_20240727_122129543.jpgIMG_20240727_122247433.jpg

Going to take the old lady and kid out to lunch today and I think hit the ferry ride for the little one to experience that. Smoke a couple fatty fullsize blunts bc why not🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
It's a bit excessive yea...but I'll take it for sure...honestly I would have been happy he just used the name...or even a pack of the stuff I named...this was overly generous

So had to back track and count my time in flower. Last week was fucked up I should have put beginning of week 4 I got 2 posts saying beginning of week 3 a week apart.

Anyway beginning of week 5 this is correct. 35ish days left at least on the biker, maybe more on the deathstar x CM we'll see

That's cool as hell man! What strain did you name?

Yeah budy!!!!!!!!nice

Back
Top Bottom