Mold in Oregon dispensary herb!

Garbage_bear

Puff Paladin
Reaction score
I found a place that sells $30 oz. Well several of those oz taste like freaking mold!! I know Oregon tests but if they only test four ounces out of fifty pounds they could miss it and I think they did. Two different strains taste moldy. Gross.

Can I use 190 proof ethanol and make a tincture? I know how I’m just wondering if it would kill the mold. I’m not smoking that crap.

I'm starting to see a few good outside vendors who are knocking it out of the park IMO but they are in the minority and use only certain cultivator that do better than others IMO

There's two of them here in Washington state that I know of for sure

I won't pay over $30 USD for a ounce and it better be bomb shit and have a few mature seeds in it
Did you forget a zero on that number?

Someone can still fetch $400/oz to the right buyer for top shelf. Locally produced commercial grade? I wouldn't wipe my ass with it. Even the distillates I see come around are a joke. Fuck the 80%+ cannabinoid content, production quality is a fucking thing and if the extraction was fucked no amount of layering artificial terpenes is going to fix it. Yet, bubble and BHO have damn near been abolished as "inferior."

curious about that too, afaik it seems even more regulated than alcohol and shit im way more likely to fuck my self side ways on some liquor and pills.
look back at alcohol prohibition and it followed a very similar path. now you can brew and distill at home so long you don't exceed certain limits and don't sell. if you sell, you step into the realm of regulation.

Someone can still fetch $400/oz to the right buyer for top shelf. Locally produced commercial grade? I wouldn't wipe my ass with it.

Even the distillates I see come around are a joke. Fuck the 80%+ cannabinoid content, production quality is a fucking thing and if the extraction was fucked no amount of layering artificial terpenes
haha you say that, this dispo near me has some 8$ carts and they fucking suck.
taste/smells "perfume" like cheap shitty terpenes added to some low quality distillate.
is going to fix it. Yet, bubble and BHO have damn near been abolished as "inferior."
i cant find shatter or that classic wax either that id use to get off the street, the smell good shiny tan/brown oily looking wax.

The slacker family should be imprisoned IMO for what happened

That stuff was really terrible when capitalism does it's thing with healthcare

That's why some regulations are good IMO cause you always have bad actors in the crowd

That's why some regulations are good IMO cause you always have bad actors in the crowd
i knew a little about it but if what that guy is saying on the podcast thats some crazy behind-the-scenes information.

my brother was hooked on opioids, went down that path for some years and started shooting up

the exposure starts with high school and a DR visit.

haha you say that, this dispo near me has some 8$ carts and they fucking suck.
taste/smells "perfume" like cheap shitty terpenes added to some low quality distillate.

i cant find shatter or that classic wax either that id use to get off the street, the smell good shiny tan/brown oily looking wax.
that's what i'm talking about. when i walk in a room where someone is hitting a pen with a cheap cart and it reminds me of my bubble spinning days (former meth addict 10 years clean from last relapse), there's a problem.

Agreed. Regulation needs to be in place, but cannabis and opiates are a different ball game. Each serves a purpose, and what the Sacklers did was disgraceful.

I'm a huge proponent for proper usage of opium and its derivatives. Refinement beyond the base alkaloids is where I draw my line, though. Oxy, Fent, Dem, etc are all far too dangerous to even be considered, despite the effectiveness in very isolated medical situations.

Someone can still fetch $400/oz to the right buyer for top shelf. Locally produced commercial grade? I wouldn't wipe my ass with it. Even the distillates I see come around are a joke. Fuck the 80%+ cannabinoid content, production quality is a fucking thing and if the extraction was fucked no amount of layering artificial terpenes is going to fix it. Yet, bubble and BHO have damn near been abolished as "inferior."

Thirty $$$ ounces but I'm in it for the quality seed stock cause it's so obvious that's the case

Everything I've got from this guy is all mature seeds in everything. Just not lots of them

This is the day tripper
PXL_20230831_034301214.jpg

that's what i'm talking about. when i walk in a room where someone is hitting a pen with a cheap cart and it reminds me of my bubble spinning days (former meth addict 10 years clean from last relapse), there's a problem.

Agreed. Regulation needs to be in place, but cannabis and opiates are a different ball game. Each serves a purpose, and what the Sacklers did was disgraceful.

I'm a huge proponent for proper usage of opium and its derivatives. Refinement beyond the base alkaloids is where I draw my line, though. Oxy, Fent, Dem, etc are all far too dangerous to even be considered, despite the effectiveness in very isolated medical situations.
Dirty 30mg blues are like $0.25-0.50 in Seattle right now. I'm all in on those who want to smoke opium too. Just give it to the people naturally and leave it at that. Natural concentrate ECT

That and good purity quality control

Dirty 30mg blues are like $0.25-0.50 in Seattle right now. I'm all in on those who want to smoke opium too. Just give it to the people naturally and leave it at that. Natural concentrate ECT
Dirty blues have taken out two of my friends in the last 4 years.. fuck those things

😆 I've been living out in the bushes for a little over a year bro

That's after I clean them the clay here in the soggy bottom of the mountain 🏔️ stains everything grey

Just put up the roof and fireplace. Cabin is up and running finally

View attachment 19406View attachment 19410
I wasn't trying to clown you. I was just captivated and couldn't even focus on the bud.

Props to ya, man. Working hard for yourself. That's a dream only some can achieve.

Dirty blues have taken out two of my friends in the last 4 years.. fuck those things
they have my oldest nephew by the balls right now. no contact with the kid but hope he's still six feet up and being as safe as he can. it's only a matter of time till the call comes in, though. fuck fent.

they have my oldest nephew by the balls right now. no contact with the kid but hope he's still six feet up and being as safe as he can. it's only a matter of time till the call comes in, though. fuck fent.
I got a friend that does it but has it "under control" and it's a sad situation to watch. But I tolerate it cause he's a good guy and it keeps me on the straight and narrow watching him decline. Plus he's always hitting the booze and beer by noon everyday, diabetes and fat as fuck. Always bitching about feeling like shit 😆

Not much that can be done, when someone is hellbent on killing themselves

I just watch it from the porches cause I don't want to breathe any of the fumes. Sorta like a sad drama with a bad ending 😃

Last edited:
Truth of the situation is I think there's just a lot of decent people who have addiction issues and bad habits.....

Sad suffering souls

Doesn't mean their evil or liars, thieves or criminals. Those types are pretty much in all corners of society

I got a friend that does it but has it "under control" and it's a sad situation to watch. But I tolerate it cause he's a good guy and it keeps me on the straight and narrow watching him decline. Plus he's always hitting the booze and beer by noon everyday, diabetes and fat as fuck. Always bitching about feeling like shit 😆

Not much that can be done, when someone is hellbent on killing themselves

I just watch it from the porches cause I don't want to breathe any of the fumes. Sorta like a sad drama with a bad ending 😃
For sure. I have a really close homie with nerve pain in his lower back (botched surgery back in 08). When the stuff first made it's rounds around here, he was getting it mixed with saline and sold in a nasal spray bottle. He got hooked immediately. He's not an idiot, but the stuff grabbed him by the balls, like you said. He realized he needed to step away when the withdrawal symptoms would surface less than 3 hours after a few snootz. 3 freakin hours and he'd start feeling like he was dieing. It's so scary man.

I used to really love some ecstasy back in college. My ol' lady has never tried it. Never tried a lot of stuff. She worked as a sheriff deputy right up until we got together and loves some of the stories. No way am I gonna go looking for it. That fents in everything nowadays, intentionally or not. Sad state of affairs.

Another guy I shared a jobsite with recently said he can get it by the ounce for $300 in SanFran. No wonder it's dropping folks like flies. It's nearly the cheapest thing out there now, if we're going by potency.

People can do what they want and honestly I love the perspective I get from some of them, but it's pretty damn wild how prevalent it's become.

No $30 an ounce for kind of small, leafy trim job herb. $50 an ounce for good trimmed big nugs. Not top shelf by any means but enough to get me by until my harvest. I can’t buy top shelf dispo bud as it is expensive and usually still tumble trimmed losing 25% of tricombs. They have extracts cheap too. I don’t know how they make any money. Quantity I guess.

No $30 an ounce for kind of small, leafy trim job herb. $50 an ounce for good trimmed big nugs. Not top shelf by any means but enough to get me by until my harvest. I can’t buy top shelf dispo bud as it is expensive and usually still tumble trimmed losing 25% of tricombs. They have extracts cheap too. I don’t know how they make any money. Quantity I guess.
The dispensary i go to in Maine is anywhere from 60 an ounce to 220 an ounce.
Wanna know the difference?
Absolutely nothing but the trim job, because the shop take 2 strains every week or 2 and puts them down to 60 dollars an ounce to bring in more business.
Its actually pretty good flower too.
Could be anything too. Ive gotten $60 ounces of
Apples & bananas
Candy store from ethos
Planet of the grapes from ethos
White nightmare
Orange goji
Grape goji
LA Cheese
Peanut Butter Breath from rugged roots
Etc.

Also get live resin or diamonds too and they only run $10 a gram.

Its almost cheaper for me to just make a trip to maine once a month and buy 500 dollars worth of stuff. But i enjoy growing my own thats why i only buy edibles and concentrates from the dispo now.

My exposure to the biz gave me a permanent allergic reaction to dispensaries so if I'm buying smoke I'll buy it at taco sessions where local growers are selling their wares. I can pickup ounces of top shelf for around $30 - $40 an ounce and extracts like diamonds/butter/crumble for around $5 a gram. I'm not big into vaping but if I do I look for clearwater vapes. I usually pay around $6 for 1/2 gram carts.

Back
Top Bottom