Movies/Documentaries (general TV programs)

Free solo
amazing documentary about Professional rock climber Alex Honnold attempting to conquer the first free solo climb of famed El Capitan mind blowing.

Icarus
This again starts out in one direction but ends in another. No spoilers but it’s about doping in sports.

In & of itself
I don’t even know how, nor will I attempt to explain this documentary/magic show. It was amazing and the story on the journey through is sooooo well done. When we finished watching (me and my wife) I turned to her and said “I don’t even understand what I just watched” then we sat and tried to make sense of it all. Everyone I’ve had watch it has loved it.

Free solo
amazing documentary about Professional rock climber Alex Honnold attempting to conquer the first free solo climb of famed El Capitan mind blowing.
This was awesome, i watched it with my 7 year old son. Couldn't believe the dude actually free climbed that mountain, absolutely insane.

Saw this Italian flick on tubi TV recently and it was a cannibal flick so you already know they are pretty messed up. It was called "Grim Reaper" which challenged me to watch it. Everything from the music to the story told was very shocking and bizarre. A part at the end of the movie I'd hate to spoil for any cheese horror fans...but there is a part at the end that really takes it over the top. Wild movie, older too makes me think of the cannibal holocaust film or whatever that was. Not for everyone but if you are that type of person that will check out something with shock value this is a true shocker
I got real stoned one night and accidentally put on the wrong movie for my family. I clicked a movie called “Green Inferno”….Holy shit. If you want your mind scarred watch this movie. It’s a cannibal movie that’s all I’ll say. Oh I don’t recommend watching this with your family when they’re expecting a comedy.

This is one badass truck for being put together in only 3 days..

Found this gem on tubitv the other night, how did I never see this until now? Lol

You need to read The Silo and your mind will be gone. Just start it.....what did you have to loose again?

Lol, just found this gem...passed out watching an old Charles Bronson movie woke up watching a movie starring "not Charles Bronson" lol....I had to pause it and figure out what I was seeing

Good Halloween Movie with Donald Sutherland, James Gandalfino, John Goodman and Denzel Washington....Had never seen it before but good detective scary story...When you hear The Rolling Stones song Time is on my side, things get (and stay) weird.

23. Fallen (1998)​

15 | 124 min | Action, Crime, Drama

Rate
Homicide detective John Hobbes witnesses the execution of serial killer Edgar Reese. Soon after the execution, the killings start again, and they are very similar to Reese's style.
Director: Gregory Hoblit | Stars: Denzel Washington, John Goodman, Donald Sutherland, Embeth Davidtz
Votes: 89,620 | Gross: $25.19M

If you have Netflix I highly recommend you check out One Piece. It's a live action remake of a Japanese anime about pirates. I kept hearing good things about it so I was bored one night & gave it a chance. I binge watched the entire 8 episodes in the next 2 days. I've actually watched the live action series 3 times at this point (twice by myself & then got my 10 year old into it) and then started watching the original anime which is also on Netflix. I was completely unaware of any of this but apparently it's one of the most successful anime series & has been running for like decades, there are over 1,000 episodes of the anime series. The first season of the Netflix series covers 60 episodes of the anime so it's packed full of stuff, no filler episodes in fact they had to leave some decent content out because there just wasn't enough run time.

I would just add it may be a little mature for younger kids, I had no problem showing it to my 10 year old (admittedly I'm a little bit more liberal than some when it comes to letting him watch more adult themed content) but there is some violence & light cursing, just as an example in the 1st episode a man is cut in half with swords & they use words like shit & ass maybe a few times in an hour long episode, nothing over the top, but it's there. The action is great, the story is amazing, they've already green lit season 2 as it was one of the most watched steaming show when it first came out, again I highly recommend if you have Netflix (and if you don't its honestly worth a months sub to binge it IMO)

Good Halloween Movie with Donald Sutherland, James Gandalfino, John Goodman and Denzel Washington....Had never seen it before but good detective scary story...When you hear The Rolling Stones song Time is on my side, things get (and stay) weird.

23. Fallen (1998)​

15 | 124 min | Action, Crime, Drama

Rate
Homicide detective John Hobbes witnesses the execution of serial killer Edgar Reese. Soon after the execution, the killings start again, and they are very similar to Reese's style.
Director: Gregory Hoblit | Stars: Denzel Washington, John Goodman, Donald Sutherland, Embeth Davidtz
Votes: 89,620 | Gross: $25.19M

It’s a very good movie. Kinda believable in the sense of how evil moves throughout society unabated.

Stargate..

Passed out on like my 3rd night of watching it. Good flick, real creative neat kind of film I never seen until 3 days ago. Trying to reach the end. I pass out then wake back up to a rather lack luster end....so now do I watch it for a 4th, 5th maybe 6th night attempting to fill in the gap or call it and move on?

Movie.... 7.8/10

Stargate..

Passed out on like my 3rd night of watching it. Good flick, real creative neat kind of film I never seen until 3 days ago. Trying to reach the end. I pass out then wake back up to a rather lack luster end....so now do I watch it for a 4th, 5th maybe 6th night attempting to fill in the gap or call it and move on?

Movie.... 7.8/10
Cannot remember the movie plot....which means either I forgot it or there wasn't one in the first place. Silo is the best sci-fi in recent memory, tons of plot and very surprise surprise ending....

Cannot remember the movie plot....which means either I forgot it or there wasn't one in the first place. Silo is the best sci-fi in recent memory, tons of plot and very surprise surprise ending....
Guy gets called in to read hyroglyphics which tell him how to open this Stargate the govt has and then they go through it and discover a civilization that has pyramids and shit in a distant galaxy but have hurdles to overcome to get back...decent for pg13 film...I usually like the harder films

Guy gets called in to read hyroglyphics which tell him how to open this Stargate the govt has and then they go through it and discover a civilization that has pyramids and shit in a distant galaxy but have hurdles to overcome to get back...decent for pg13 film...I usually like the harder films
TRON, Ready Player 1, similar movies with special efx but no plot or forgettable Muguffin; not like 'Maltese Falcon' The 800 movie about the Japanese invasion of China was really quite good, saw it on Youtube.

Carts of Darkness. How can you not want to watch interesting homeless people race shopping carts down dangerous hills in Vancouver.
Surprising excellent short doc.

One of my favourite documentaries is from the BBC and aired about 20 years ago. The Century of the Self, It's about Edward Bernays who essentially invented modern propaganda techniques, and really shows how much humans are manipulated from every direction, to this day. Great for a binge night, 4 episodes about an hr long each.

Part 1 - Happiness machines.

Older movie but a goody.
Man on Fire with Denzel Washington.
Not for the family.
Watching it again now.🔥

Older movie but a goody.
Man on Fire with Denzel Washington.
Not for the family.
Watching it again now.🔥
He is one of our best actors "Explain it to me like I'm a 5-year-old" from Philadelphia....Saw Marlon Brando in The Ugly American -- young Marlon, super acting.

If you haven't seen this do yourself a favor roll up a couple doobies and enjoy a look into the past. Outlaw style

For those who like disturbing films.

Tubi TV app

• cat in the brain
  • autopsy (1975)

Hardcore chit

Back
Top Bottom