Pet Thread! Let's see those critters you call family!

For me it was an attachement, I had to download it to play it.

When I inserted the uploaded file into the post, it comes up and plays in a player within the post so users do not need to download.
13BC251A-ADB8-404C-BC58-F91D128BEE69.png

Same as when he started. Most see the vid I see the frame.

Yet I’ve watched the vid on THCF? Others vids work so IDK?

Not a big deal. Leave it. If it keeps happening I’ll let you know. As long as it works for everyone else.

View attachment 2328

Same as when he started. Most see the vid I see the frame.

Yet I’ve watched the vid on THCF? Others vids work so IDK?

Not a big deal. Leave it. If it keeps happening I’ll let you know. As long as it works for everyone else.
I dunno, maybe refresh your browser? It was definitely wrong before, and it is working for me now?

Sorry, thought you had they wrong pic. Then I just opened it. Duh

Cool little fella! It like being handled or not so much.
Not so much lol
Mmmm I better not find one in my garden! Lol , you’d like it here everything from black snakes to corn snakes to pythons - they are fuckin everywhere here
Yeah you can keep most all those lol and your alligators too. I did like Florida though.

Mmmm I better not find one in my garden! Lol , you’d like it here everything from black snakes to corn snakes to pythons - they are fuckin everywhere here
I was driving to work one morning going past this quarry with a big pond out by the main road. I could see two young kids frantically doing something by the roadside up ahead. As I got closer I saw one of them had a gator hooked w a fish pole and that thing was rolling like crazy about 25ft away while the other kid was chucking rocks at it as hard as he could. God I laughed so hard at that. Exactly what I'd have been doing if I grew up there.

This is Pee Dee the Wonder Dog (2003 - 2016), at about 3 months. His first visit to the beach.
Baby'sfirstbeach.jpg

Here he is with my nephew, about a year later.
1-10 026.jpg

He wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he was the sweetest knife in the drawer.

Mosh I have what are called F1's. They are half half. You kind of have to get F2's to get the shedding to stop. One of mine does not shed but the other one Cutter does shed like crazy. The F2's that will more than likely not shed are an F1 crossed to a poodle.
My understanding is that F2's are actually just 2 F1's crossed together and F2's are supposedly less consistent than F1's to the point a lot of breeders don't even sell F2's. F1's crossed back to a pure poodle are F1b's. My understanding is until you hit at least F3 the genetics are pretty inconsistent unless you cross back to a pure poodle. That's why the multigen dogs (beyond F3) can be so expensive.

I have an F1 labradoodle who sheds, but we love him anyway.
IMG_20230418_124218.jpg

My understanding is that F2's are actually just 2 F1's crossed together and F2's are supposedly less consistent than F1's to the point a lot of breeders don't even sell F2's. F1's crossed back to a pure poodle are F1b's. My understanding is until you hit at least F3 the genetics are pretty inconsistent unless you cross back to a pure poodle. That's why the multigen dogs (beyond F3) can be so expensive.

View attachment 2725
I was asked once if my dog was adopted. I said no, he's our biological dog.

View attachment 2725
Showing results for goldendoodle terms
Search instead for golden doodle terms

Search Results​

Featured snippet from the web​

Types of Goldendoodles: Generations, Sizes, & Colors Galore ...

Here's an easy reference guide to Goldendoodle generations:
  • F1 Goldendoodle: 100% Golden Retriever x 100% Poodle.
  • F1b Goldendoodle (first generation backcross): 100% Poodle x F1 Goldendoodle.
  • F2 Goldendoodle: F1 Goldendoodle x F1 Goldendoodle OR F2 Goldendoodle x Poodle.
More items...

Jun 14, 2020
Yes I see what you mean. I had f2 from the breeder I received my dogs from. Looks like she has changed her terms as well. But take a look the last comment above F2

Rescued 2 Pit Bull puppies. Lula and Diabla. Some of the workers at one of the factories that I used to own were giving them tacos drowned in hot sauce from the lunch truck. When I saw them doing this I yelled at them asking them why they were being so mean to these starving puppies. They told me giving the dogs hot sauce made them meaner. I grabbed them both and took them to the vet. Lula was 4 weeks old and Diabla was barely 2 weeks. I'm guessing these were breeder runts so they just chucked them out into the street like trash.

Don't have a pic of Diabla but this was Lula.... she was a Pit/Chow mix.

Lula.jpg

View attachment 2725
You are correct we have f1 as well snagged him from a Chinese lady ready put him in her next meal ! Lol she hated him

Attachments

• IMG_6100.jpeg
    IMG_6100.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
prissy.JPG

This is my Priscilla, I call her Prissy Girl. I rescued her from being the bar cat and she loves her new home. She just had kittens and they are so fricking cute!

Lizzie is the tuxedo girl, Alice is the spittin image of mom, and Moe is the house hurricane packed into a very small package. Alice is going to my grandson and the other two are staying! Be right back with a photo from my phone.

Attachments

• IMG_2818.jpeg
    IMG_2818.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2730.jpeg
    IMG_2730.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Pics I just took, Dexter the Pit and Jack the Tabby... they have a beautiful bromace bordering on interspecies gay romance... they're ridiculous. Jack spotted me taking a pic so he just looked me directly and made it even weirder with his little leg stretch and "you got a problem?' stare.20230520_202851.jpg20230520_202743.jpg20230520_202801.jpg

our boy Hercules. first pic is how big he was when i picked him up from the vet post-parvo treatment. tough SOB beat that terrible virus. next pic is him at christmas this past year. and last is earlier this month. sitting just shy or at 120lbs now, just shy of 18 months old. luckily the puppy energy is finally waning so he's not as much as a wrecking ball and now just a calculating bully lol

PXL_20220405_205716888.jpg
PXL_20221205_025746171.MP.jpg
PXL_20230508_011339760.MP.jpg

Joint inspector inspecting the joint

IMG_0275.JPG

I've never known a cat to like weed. Munching on a living plant is one thing but this dude is always by my side when I light a spliff. If he's somewhere else in the house he'll smell it and come sit next me while I smoke. Seems he likes second hand smoke which is even weirder than him liking the smell of my doobs.
He reminds me of Snoop Dogg in Half Baked how he just appears when somebody is getting high

Back
Top Bottom