Pet Thread! Let's see those critters you call family!

Joint inspector inspecting the joint

View attachment 3840

I've never known a cat to like weed. Munching on a living plant is one thing but this dude is always by my side when I light a spliff. If he's somewhere else in the house he'll smell it and come sit next me while I smoke. Seems he likes second hand smoke which is even weirder than him liking the smell of my doobs.
He reminds me of Snoop Dogg in Half Baked how he just appears when somebody is getting high
My girlfriend in college had a cat like that. Then, one day i made a near fatal mistake. Left my grow room door open briefly, and the shithead snuck in there. I come back to half my plants cleanly topped, and that a-hole sitting there chowing down on the tops looking awfully proud of his handy work.

Learned that day, if he was in there with me that I had to pay the pussy tax of one fan leaf or risk him helping himself.

My girlfriend in college had a cat like that. Then, one day i made a near fatal mistake. Left my grow room door open briefly, and the shithead snuck in there. I come back to half my plants cleanly topped, and that a-hole sitting there chowing down on the tops looking awfully proud of his handy work.

Learned that day, if he was in there with me that I had to pay the pussy tax of one fan leaf or risk him helping himself.
Pussy Tax.... 🤣

Dog days of Summer. Literally!

So recently I got my dogs and cats for that matter into drinking raw goat milk and gotta say, Wow!
The pep is very noticeable especially in my boy who has Summer skin allergies. His allergies are all but cleared and the hydration he gets from it has him wanting to go a little further when we go out to check the dailies on our walks. I still keep the walks short in Summer with this heat and them having pudge faces but wow if ya get a chance to get your allergic dog onto raw goat milk it might help yours like it does my Ollie

IMG_5429.JPG

So recently I got my dogs and cats for that matter into drinking raw goat milk and gotta say, Wow!
The pep is very noticeable especially in my boy who has Summer skin allergies. His allergies are all but cleared and the hydration he gets from it has him wanting to go a little further when we go out to check the dailies on our walks. I still keep the walks short in Summer with this heat and them having pudge faces but wow if ya get a chance to get your allergic dog onto raw goat milk it might help yours like it does my Ollie

View attachment 20477
My 3 Boys Coal, Qnight, Dusk3 boys.JPGDuskQnight.jpg

Is that cat on a lead???
Yes they are all lease trained.....It started with Coal, I took him for walks for about 1 year thenn we got another cat and once he saw Coal on the leash he took right to it. Our 3rd little guy Dusk....Dusky is too frail and he doesn't really like it , he chokes himself out pulling on the rope but the other 2 love it I also have a large zoo like outdoor area for them.cat track.JPGCats play ground.png

You got yourself a pack of house panthers PC! Beautiful cats man!
My tuxedo is just a fat 25lb stoner cat always trying to steal my doobies
My boys, they come running to greet us when we come home, I call out our back bathroom windows..." Where's my Boy's " and they come charging in from out on their condo or walkways. We have a routine, I have to bring 1 cat Qnight down to my basement grow room/ work shop or there's howling if I don't and my wife will pack him up and bring him down cause she can't deal with his wailing. He doesn't do much down here but sleep along side me....once and a while catch a mouse in the garage attached, even a small snake one day.

This morning we woke up to a chipmunk in our bed room with 3 cats chasing it. Then they chased it into our front office/ bedroom and we closed the doors and opened the window. There's too much stuff in there to capture the little thing and cats are useless they catch and release just to let it scramble somewhere else. it'll jump out in a day or 2 ...not the first time....

Yes they are all lease trained.....It started with Coal, I took him for walks for about 1 year thenn we got another cat and once he saw Coal on the leash he took right to it. Our 3rd little guy Dusk....Dusky is too frail and he doesn't really like it , he chokes himself out pulling on the rope but the other 2 love it I also have a large zoo like outdoor area for them.View attachment 20616View attachment 20617
Nice work.

View attachment 20477
Mmm never would have guessed goats milk huh ? Might have to give it a shot

Yes they are all lease trained.....It started with Coal, I took him for walks for about 1 year thenn we got another cat and once he saw Coal on the leash he took right to it. Our 3rd little guy Dusk....Dusky is too frail and he doesn't really like it , he chokes himself out pulling on the rope but the other 2 love it I also have a large zoo like outdoor area for them.View attachment 20616View attachment 20617
And we all think we spoil our dogs ! Those pussies live a good life ! And boy they sure bring balance to your life huh

Willow isn’t three yet. She’s also not a morning dog, but she wants to be where I am…so I get this on my lap most mornings while I sip coffee. If I don’t help her up she climbs on her own…painfully. For me. 😝

IMG_4726.jpeg

Willow isn’t three yet. She’s also not a morning dog, but she wants to be where I am…so I get this on my lap most mornings while I sip coffee. If I don’t help her up she climbs on her own…painfully. For me. 😝

View attachment 20709
Kinda looks like my sons Stella

Attachments

• IMG_4996.jpeg
    IMG_4996.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1976.jpeg
    IMG_1976.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
what a good lookin dog!!! my favorite breed. so glad to see you left his ears alone!!
we didn't have much of a choice on the ears. I would've like em to be cropped because it would be less maintenance keeping his ears clean, but they disarm a lot of that fear response people get when they first meet him. when we got him from the breeder he was too old to have his ears cropped and his dew claws removed. I'm fine with the ears, but the dew claws should've been removed. they mess with him quite a bit, and hurt like hell whenever he gets a hold of you with them. that breeder should've never been registered with the AKC, man. Andrea Higgins -- if you consider buying a pup from her, RUN. her dams and sires lineages are amazing but she's incredibly unprofessional and doesn't take care of the pups properly.

you wouldn't know it but he survived parvo and giardia. the cunt that i bought him from didn't finish up his last round of puppy vaccines, so we had him less than 48 hours and he started puking and shitting all over himself. i've lost pups to it before, so got him to the vet where he lived for ten days literally shitting his guts out. managed to pull through, though.

had to quarantine him for six months, which fucked with his socialization, so he's reactive towards other people and doesn't really know how to play fair with other dogs (he just runs through em, doesn't try to fight or anything) but it makes for a bit of a solitary life for him unfortunately. we're working on it though!

he's also a european so he's not that dinky little 50lb american variety. this fucker is stout weighing in at 125lbs last time we had him weighed. pure muscle, man. incredibly smart, incredibly stubborn, incredibly protective. arguably the second best dog i've owned.

Back
Top Bottom