Pet Thread! Let's see those critters you call family!

Wasnt my idea to get cats....
I really dislike cats.
I've got 2 cats. However once they are gone, I won't have anymore. Too much damage to my furniture. I still like cats, but I think I like them a lot more at someone else's house now. lol.

The dogs are a different story. They are our 4 legged children and we treat them that way .... Precious children (My dogs are in my profile picture).

Joint inspector inspecting the joint

View attachment 3840

I've never known a cat to like weed. Munching on a living plant is one thing but this dude is always by my side when I light a spliff. If he's somewhere else in the house he'll smell it and come sit next me while I smoke. Seems he likes second hand smoke which is even weirder than him liking the smell of my doobs.
He reminds me of Snoop Dogg in Half Baked how he just appears when somebody is getting high

Willow does this from time to time. I know she’s inhaling it as she sneezes. But she still keeps doing it once in a while.

he has like four collars. and he insists on wearing every single one, when he finds them. he'll also hide them, so we'll go a week with him running around naked, then one will show up, then two, then all four. and he'll want every single one on when he finds them. weirdest damn dog I've ever owned.
I’ve got about 6 collars still. I’ve always let my dogs pick their collars to wear after the first year.

I change them depending on use or seasons. Then after the first year I let them choose which collar. So far they all select different ones at different times but have favourites.

I used to leave them in a crate so they could pull one out to change but Willow broke a part off her favourite the other day chewing it lightly. She’s not quite over that bad habit.

Dogless for a couple years now.
I had 5 Labrador retrievers at once.
This was my Tessa :love:
R.502ef776fd190cfe7422ca8c0c3fc420
I have 5 labs right now.

After over a year without pets meet Atlee.
Shelter named her and I don't mind.

View attachment 31849
At the cat~!
That's her happy face I think.
My cats have had the flu / cold for the past 2 weeks, today is the first day in week my boy Qnight has been down in my shop with me. He's still not up to snuff, his normal mode isn't sleeping on my work tableqnight on workbench.JPG

My cats have had the flu / cold for the past 2 weeks, today is the first day in week my boy Qnight has been down in my shop with me. He's still not up to snuff, his normal mode isn't sleeping on my work tableView attachment 31855
Glad Q is feeling better! The other two doing better?

Zorro son of Sifter. SS grower View attachment 31933
Do your own vaccines. Only one you can’t give is Rabies unless you reside in South Dakota. I order 25 vile trays from Valley Veterinary out of Kansas. It comes overnight and properly chilled. Giving a vaccine is very easy and will save you a bunch of money. Vets mark those vaccinations up 400% and charge an exam fee on top of that. If you know your dog, or cat for that matter you know when they are not well and actually need to see a vet. Other than that I take care of that shit myself. Word of caution….stay away from the vaccines at the local feed stores. You don’t know the chain of custody and how well it’s been properly stored.

Man, I appreciate the "Knowle
Do your own vaccines. Only one you can’t give is Rabies unless you reside in South Dakota. I order 25 vile trays from Valley Veterinary out of Kansas. It comes overnight and properly chilled. Giving a vaccine is very easy and will save you a bunch of money. Vets mark those vaccinations up 400% and charge an exam fee on top of that. If you know your dog, or cat for that matter you know when they are not well and actually need to see a vet. Other than that I take care of that shit myself. Word of caution….stay away from the vaccines at the local feed stores. You don’t know the chain of custody and how well it’s been properly stored.
dge", did not know, wow this could be big as I have 3 dogs, 1 cat. Thanks SSgrower

Glad Q is feeling better! The other two doing better?
Hey Gmorning all, They all seem to be doing well today although our big guy Coal just sneezed, The other 2 are chasing one another & wrestling.....perfect. Qnight still needs antibiotics for another week and that's always fun getting a pill down his throat. We tried crushing them and adding it to lickum treats but hes onto us and won't eat the treat. He's has fast paws, both of us have scratches on our hands he's given us from his struggling. The first few were tricky to give to him but he's settled down now and he takes it better than he did initially.Qnight was a sad boy for 3-4 days until the antibiotics started kicking in.

With all the cat people I thought we needed a canine photo bomb yeah we have animals - cats too

Attachments

• IMG_7474.jpeg
    IMG_7474.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0013.jpeg
    IMG_0013.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0234.jpeg
    IMG_0234.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0384.jpeg
    IMG_0384.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1739.jpeg
    IMG_1739.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1004.jpeg
    IMG_1004.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0661.jpeg
    IMG_0661.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9616.jpeg
    IMG_9616.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6368.png
    IMG_6368.png
    605.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6195.mov
    9.9 MB
  • IMG_6167.jpeg
    IMG_6167.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Got a house full.

D8681642-DA95-4910-9EC7-6F0E8BBF2352.jpeg
Adora Lynn She hates everyone and everything.

CB67766B-E258-4C95-BC64-3795E1177156.jpeg

Kallie Ann She is so gently and loving. Found her behind my building when she was a month or so old.

22BC07BA-82A2-4424-BD81-4EA673F684DB.jpeg
Lulu ( Lula Bell) She’s the pack leader of the females. She’s my baby. We rescued her.

CF10557D-0FA7-4338-B90A-38A6F60F839B.jpeg
Maggie (Ms Smudgy Face) This cat was around our house when it was maybe 2 months old with another sibling I presume. It got hit and killed. I finally caught her and brought her in. She’s just a sweetheart.

8DE9C06A-C5E0-40A8-BB42-FC8C8E78EE35.jpeg

Finally Goliath. He’s the king. When he walks through all the females move. He’s huge. Tho he doesn’t pay them any mind. He’s my buddy. He’s a gentleman. Laid back loves to be loved on. I was outside taking out the trash and there he was. Meowing and talking to me like we knew each other. So I had to take him in too.

They’re all spayed/ neutered micro chipped and vaccinated.

My Cat Trump. He gets matted bad hanging with 5 labs. He’s been shaved twice because of them. Looks good tho shaved. They give him a lion cut at my vet. Anyway he thinks he is a dog.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
My Cat Trump. He gets matted bad hanging with 5 labs. He’s been shaved twice because of them. Looks good tho shaved. They give him a lion cut at my vet. Anyway he thinks he is a dog.
I had a black and white named Toon that got matted and the Lion cut also yearly.
He had a large cage outside [ it's now my wifes she shed, that big]. One day my wife are outside and I see this stranger coming our way with a camera.
He said he wanted to get a picture of our monkey in the cage~! :ROFLMAO:

Toon looked too cool with the lion cut.
The matting was horrible in winter.

Got a house full.

View attachment 38102
Adora Lynn She hates everyone and everything.

View attachment 38104

Kallie Ann She is so gently and loving. Found her behind my building when she was a month or so old.

View attachment 38106
Lulu ( Lula Bell) She’s the pack leader of the females. She’s my baby. We rescued her.

View attachment 38105
Maggie (Ms Smudgy Face) This cat was around our house when it was maybe 2 months old with another sibling I presume. It got hit and killed. I finally caught her and brought her in. She’s just a sweetheart.

View attachment 38103

Finally Goliath. He’s the king. When he walks through all the females move. He’s huge. Tho he doesn’t pay them any mind. He’s my buddy. He’s a gentleman. Laid back loves to be loved on. I was outside taking out the trash and there he was. Meowing and talking to me like we knew each other. So I had to take him in too.

They’re all spayed/ neutered micro chipped and vaccinated.

Only 5? You need 6 or more to be classified “crazy cat” anything.

It does sound like if the right cat walks by and gives you a look you’ll be at 6 in no time. 🤣👍

Nice fur babies. Bet they’re fun.😊

Last edited:

Excuse me; If he thinks he’s a dog then in this day and age that means he’s a dog!

Get with the times man! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom