Pet Thread! Let's see those critters you call family!

Same unit, 8000btu in one of my bedrooms. Lol

Got that badboy at Costco last week! 12,000BTU and it was $80 off regular price.
I put it in our bedroom too, replacing a 8000btu LG. The nice thing about the 12000 is I can run it on low and it cools the same as the old 8000 running on high. Running the 12000 on low saves 200 watts in use and should help with the cost of operation since that AC is on 24/7

Got that badboy at Costco last week! 12,000BTU and it was $80 off regular price.
I put it in our bedroom too, replacing a 8000btu LG. The nice thing about the 12000 is I can run it on low and it cools the same as the old 8000 running on high. Running the 12000 on low saves 200 watts in use and should help with the cost of operation since that AC is on 24/7
Well that's one thing I rarely need, I bought the first AC unit my family has ever owned last year, I'm not sure what size but its a big fker that cools the house fast, got a letter from our electric company saying our electricity when up real fast and gave us conservation advice....lol...I think I ran it 6 times over that billing period.....

My basement grow room this year...priorities and all...it gets warm and humid in late July & Aug I was hoping to steal it from upstairs and bring it down for my plants

My 3 boys top to bottom Dusk, Qnight, Coal....if K's can be silent so can Q's3cats1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom