Pipecarvers Pipes & things

Sept 8
I got balls already but only on 1 out of 12 so far and its one of my shortest plants. The rest look good, I was in man handling them today so they're a bit bent but all looking good, I'm feeding the 4/4/4 micro/grow/bloomml/gal/ 1 tsp epsom salts/ 4 ml Diamond Nectar, 5 ml peroxide and 1 Hyclean/gal

I poured a gallon of high dose peoxide per gal over my plants with the spring tail larva and it seems tyo have cleaned them up in that pot but 1 other now has them so they got 20ml/gal peroxide as wellSept 8 group.JPGSept balls.JPG

Sept 11
It looks like I have 7 fems out of 12 plants in 5 pots. I was able to sex them all in 7 days...I hope..unlucky to have 2 in one pot so I have a void in my front left corner and its one of the pots I was using the air domes in. I wonder what I can put in the corner to fill the space? I could try a 12/12 start to finish as Bandit420 did with one of my multitude of fresh hermied seeds. I just popped a nice one out of some Quebec Blue I'm smoking this am.

My cable from Camera to computer is frayed and needs replacing. I went to wallyworld yesterday without it and sure as shit there are 100 different types that look close., another trip in today if I can remeber to pack the old one with me this time.

I'm finely biting on an ebike, Friday we ( my son and I) are ordering 2 bikes fully equipped with 48v 21ah batteries I hope we get the range we are looking for. Now that its getting colder we'll need proper riding gear as well, No end to it now I guess, Christmas presents will all be ebike related.1726065972653.png

Most of the people around here drive golf carts but I've been eyeing the Lectric XP trike for short trips and hauling stuff around.

Sept 11
It looks like I have 7 fems out of 12 plants in 5 pots. I was able to sex them all in 7 days...I hope..unlucky to have 2 in one pot so I have a void in my front left corner and its one of the pots I was using the air domes in. I wonder what I can put in the corner to fill the space? I could try a 12/12 start to finish as Bandit420 did with one of my multitude of fresh hermied seeds. I just popped a nice one out of some Quebec Blue I'm smoking this am.

My cable from Camera to computer is frayed and needs replacing. I went to wallyworld yesterday without it and sure as shit there are 100 different types that look close., another trip in today if I can remeber to pack the old one with me this time.

I'm finely biting on an ebike, Friday we ( my son and I) are ordering 2 bikes fully equipped with 48v 21ah batteries I hope we get the range we are looking for. Now that its getting colder we'll need proper riding gear as well, No end to it now I guess, Christmas presents will all be ebike related.View attachment 72369
With the last of the warm weather coming this week I hope to get one more ride on mine down the gorge trail and back up.
So far it's been better than I expected, battery wise, I thought it would run low but never did. I always had plenty of power
to get me home with 80% still in the tank.
I see them all over now, mostly similar to yours.

Watch out for that pedal assist, I crashed going around a corner because I pedaled with it on.
Went ZZZZZZZZooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm! crash and the front wheel hit the curb
and I fell over, embarrassed as heck. Couple of scratches on my leg but the bike was A-Ok.

With the last of the warm weather coming this week I hope to get one more ride on mine down the gorge trail and back up.
So far it's been better than I expected, battery wise, I thought it would run low but never did. I always had plenty of power
to get me home with 80% still in the tank.
I see them all over now, mostly similar to yours.

Watch out for that pedal assist, I crashed going around a corner because I pedaled with it on.
Went ZZZZZZZZooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm! crash and the front wheel hit the curb
and I fell over, embarrassed as heck. Couple of scratches on my leg but the bike was A-Ok.
Yes, I'm sure I'll get a rude awaking to peddle assist tricks, forgetfulness and just regular fk ups on something that's new to me. not sure about left hand thumb power either, always had a right hand throttle . I'm sure it will cost me some skin getting used to it.

Most of the people around here drive golf carts but I've been eyeing the Lectric XP trike for short trips and hauling stuff around.
I live just off a trail that used to be the old rail line and they tore up the tracks its now
( has been for 40 years) a walking/ biking trail with bridges that cross all the rivers, If they are all open we can go from Halifax all the way to Liverpool about 100 miles with trails off it into fishing country my son wants to explore. I've not been a good fisherman and prefer fish in a can but wtf I'd like to explore some areas that can only be reached by bikes...or walking and fk that, I'm too old for that shit but going in style with an ebike...that's another thing altogether...he can fish I'll light the fire and roll a few.. He has the idea of a trailer single wheeled something along these lines.....I can make out of PVC pipe...lol...maybe not1726096552196.png

I live just off a trail that used to be the old rail line and they tore up the tracks its now
( has been for 40 years) a walking/ biking trail with bridges that cross all the rivers, If they are all open we can go from Halifax all the way to Liverpool about 100 miles with trails off it into fishing country my son wants to explore. I've not been a good fisherman and prefer fish in a can but wtf I'd like to explore some areas that can only be reached by bikes...or walking and fk that, I'm too old for that shit but going in style with an ebike...that's another thing altogether...he can fish I'll light the fire and roll a few.. He has the idea of a trailer single wheeled something along these lines.....I can make out of PVC pipe...lol...maybe notView attachment 72419
PC, man you are lucky that your son wants to spend time with you and take you fishing. Sounds like the division of labor at the fishing hole is probably about right.

PC, man you are lucky that your son wants to spend time with you and take you fishing. Sounds like the division of labor at the fishing hole is probably about right.
Yes, I'm no fisherman, I tried to be one, I;ve fished and fished and fished and fished, just never caught anything and there comes a time when we say fk it I'll fish down isle #2! fish comes in a can...says Tuna on it No scaling, gutting or smelly hands.

I never work on mine after lights out. That's the signal for me to shut down and head upstairs for the night. I've tried off hours lights on and neglected my plants although I only had a small mouth held green flashlight to use in the dark. That Ion beam would be a better option for sure.

I pulled the trigger on the ebike yesterday so its on its way 7-10 days. Now to gear up, I'll need all sorts of gadgets and tools. A small cordless tire pump, patch kit, + some Flat out to seal any flats before they need attention, helmet, gloves, locks, first aid kit, tools....fk its as bad as growing maybe worse and its only just begun.

I never work on mine after lights out. That's the signal for me to shut down and head upstairs for the night. I've tried off hours lights on and neglected my plants although I only had a small mouth held green flashlight to use in the dark. That Ion beam would be a better option for sure.

I pulled the trigger on the ebike yesterday so its on its way 7-10 days. Now to gear up, I'll need all sorts of gadgets and tools. A small cordless tire pump, patch kit, + some Flat out to seal any flats before they need attention, helmet, gloves, locks, first aid kit, tools....fk its as bad as growing maybe worse and its only just begun.
We have some nice river trails around here that were formerly railroad tracks. I can easily imagine that you're really going to enjoy those e-bikes. Sounds like a blast.

We have some nice river trails around here that were formerly railroad tracks. I can easily imagine that you're really going to enjoy those e-bikes. Sounds like a blast.
Yes I hope so, I got some bad knees and If I do any more damage its knee replacement time so I'm hoping the "e" part of the bike does a lot of the work. Good thing trains didn't climb hills so its fairly flat but it meanders 60km by road may take 90km by trail. A bit nervous too, Getting old and I don't bounce like I used to a small slide into second may break a hip I'm so fkin old. I'm now looking at Gopro...Hell no not them brand types shit those fkers are worth big bucks $499 ish. Where as cheaper versions can go as low as $30. I'll look in the $100 range I think Garmin??? has something reasonable, front and back views would be nice

Yes I hope so, I got some bad knees and If I do any more damage its knee replacement time so I'm hoping the "e" part of the bike does a lot of the work. Good thing trains didn't climb hills so its fairly flat but it meanders 60km by road may take 90km by trail. A bit nervous too, Getting old and I don't bounce like I used to a small slide into second may break a hip I'm so fkin old. I'm now looking at Gopro...Hell no not them brand types shit those fkers are worth big bucks $499 ish. Where as cheaper versions can go as low as $30. I'll look in the $100 range I think Garmin??? has something reasonable, front and back views would be nice
I haven't looked at GoPros in a while. They used to make smaller cameras without the lcd viewing screen that were much cheaper. If you're going to mount it to your bike, you might not have a need need for a screen. That's more for pointing by hand and filming or reviewing video in the field. I had an early model without the viewing screen that I used a head or chest mount with when kayaking and surf fishing. Occasionally I would just point it at something I wanted to film. The head mount was nice because it just filmed whatever you were looking at. They've come a long ways, but you may not need all of the bells and whistles for your purposes.

Back
Top Bottom