SSgrower in coco&perlite growing perpetual

Hey Max, yea, a lot of good growers would have "culled" and through that gal away. But because it was the only PDR I got to germinate I ran and cared for it till now you see a Hope, a glimmer of 1/2 lb, Ha! I just went lights on and Found I left the lights on in the Supreme Planet tent,dang! Well I may harvest today anyway, outta smoke so.

Last edited:
I my calculations are right Supreme planet is only on day 51 of flower, that's fast if it's ready huh? Any comments guys? She looks ready to me.

I my calculations are right Supreme planet is only on day 51 of flower, that's fast if it's ready huh? Any comments guys? She looks ready to me.
Is she still drinking water?
I seem to screw things up easy so I really try to let the plant tell me since I have no clue.

Is she still drinking water?
I seem to screw things up easy so I really try to let the plant tell me since I have no clue.
Was guzzling almost 3/4 gal. a day but I reduced this for 2 days now upped the ppms with Rosin Bloom by Rooted Leaf,Agritech. Slowing down drinking now I believe. Day 54 flower, got seeds to plant today Yee Haw! Cheers

Rollin roaches today, checking on my test bud but it's only 4 days cure. Man, this last grow was 11 plants, this is just 6-7. Ready to pop more seeds soon. Just planted a tail yesterday, today maybe 1 more is ready.

I need to move a plant in front of Purple Dragon Rider to another tent today so we can better see & work on the other two gals in early flower. Color is amazing huh? SSgrower on the coastal bend, man the tester weed is sticky icky, and potent, so I will have smoke in 5-6 more days, tired of roaches!

Update on the pdr and Irie genetics tester Irie skunk left rear, topping the tent ⛺️. Got to pull the front plant out maybe. 20240509_185203.jpg

Those 2 bongs look nice, I have a blown piece but enjoy rolled joint's alot. Cleaning my bog is a chore, still finding a cleaning solution to help, My brushes won't go where the stains are, dig?

Those 2 bongs look nice, I have a blown piece but enjoy rolled joint's alot. Cleaning my bog is a chore, still finding a cleaning solution to help, My brushes won't go where the stains are, dig?
We just let iso with a bit of regular salt sit in it a while. Shake it now and then do the salt acts like an abrasive. Doesn’t always get everything but goes a long way. Pipe cleaners help too. Longer craft ones too. We find if you do it after each day the stains don’t gat as hard to remove. Fight the lazy. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom