SSgrower in coco&perlite growing perpetual

yeah man cams get stoned too and can't focus right. back up a little bit, just a few inches.. and try putting the bud against a background. like up against your wall or paper. this helps the camera only have to focus on one thing.

I am wondering what i can do to make thoses gummie choclate's, delicious and effective. Thank's goes out to all growers & Bakers! Ha, pic's later, I got "Gummied"!

So I take it you tried out the chocolates? :devilish:
They're a bit heavy on the high for me so I'm thinking of melting some down and then coating some coconut straws with it.
Next batch I'll add some cinnamon and give it a Mexican hot Chocolate flavor. Will probably do that around Christmas time

So I take it you tried out the chocolates? :devilish:
They're a bit heavy on the high for me so I'm thinking of melting some down and then coating some coconut straws with it.
Next batch I'll add some cinnamon and give it a Mexican hot Chocolate flavor. Will probably do that around Christmas time
Dude I and my close friends love it! I want to buy some, or reciepe. Mispelled

Today Irie skunk "tester" from that Bad MutherRasta Jeff is coming down, never even tested it during weeks 8 or 9, but she's ready today, pic's before chop, stay tuned! SS

Back
Top Bottom