SSgrower in coco&perlite growing perpetual

Time to trim the trees .View attachment 68188

Me too boss.

Had two long branches with too much foliage on the ends. Made it too heavy and they sat on the garage roof. Still have this one to chop up. Finished the rest yesterday. Used a pole saw by hand. Both were as long as the garage if you include the leaves and twigs.
IMG_9512.jpeg

We had a skunk the other week on garbage day. Thankfully it’s moved on.

What up bandit? Outlaws in concert here youtube

Bought a new 50 pack thankfully View attachment 68235
Elements are nice papers man, ive always liked them.
If you ever see the RAW Black papers, you should try them. I prefer them over the Elements.
Nice durable strong paper but still super thin, the thinnest paper raw has ever made, and you get all the flavors from your buds.
Even RAW says "they can only work well with premium super high quality cannabis" lol 😆

Chainsaw hard to start new, my old self can't get it to start, got a friend coming this morning says he'll start it! Friend's are the oil on the end of our self rolled joint's. Just bought 2 "King size" rollers, getting shaky an ready to quit rolling, 50 years by Hand. Morning growmies! Pic's soon. SS

Chainsaw hard to start new, my old self can't get it to start, got a friend coming this morning says he'll start it! Friend's are the oil on the end of our self rolled joint's. Just bought 2 "King size" rollers, getting shaky an ready to quit rolling, 50 years by Hand. Morning growmies! Pic's soon. SS

just fixed my chainsaw the other day. the brake was acting up and not releasing. never did find the problem though, cleaned it all up and wiggled it around when putting it together and it started working correctly!!! got away easy on that one!! chainsaw is one of those tools you need to be reliable. never know exactly when you'll need it!!! good luck with yours!!!

Back
Top Bottom