SSgrower in coco&perlite growing perpetual

Watering questionable as to nutrients in 2 gal. sprayer, I started just rainwater to see if it springs back, dang plant won't grow Straight Up, wants to twist an boogie! Canna Coco A&B I will start today. Thanks for the attention, I'd never seen it it's a seed grow. I rarely clone even though I am good at it for a master gardner. I use you guys to keep my Game Up! uuu Raa!

Looks to me like light burn and feed or soil is a little hotter than needed.

I would be turning the light down or raising it up quite abit, and using just water.
🤷‍♂️

I did rainwater 2 days morning feeding will be Canna Coco A&B only, light dose. I reuse my "mix" fancy Coco Loco mix with Canna coir. After 3 runs, new material bags 3-5gal. Dyno-Myco added. 83 degrees here in the house, except the lung room. New a/c today. Frick

Iron issue? Which i guess is actually PH related? Certainly looks like it wasnt happy at one time, looking like it’s less intense now, but still there.
maybe a foliar feed of ca-mag/iron?

Agree here. Only time we've seen that issue was when the PH was all out of wack on our feed water.

What's the PH you're feeding at?

Morning growmies, I am under cyber attach, virus warings (3) , get anti-virus now with a "Google" multicolored emblem?? God help my samsung galaxy.

Back
Top Bottom