SSgrower in coco&perlite growing perpetual

Here's the t shirt, seeds in h2oView attachment 71475
I got tails on 3 lemon jeffery and potted in solo's, nothing yet, couple days maybe. Made a new super soil batch in a new tub I bought. Mix is Canna brick 1/2, brick moistened to chop and mix with Coco Loco equal parts, added very little perlite to the mish mash! wala, ready with new 3 gal. bags too! SSgrower,Cheers

Respect Steamroller!
Following the moon is not a new concept. Farmers almanac has a section all about it.
It really should help pull the seedlings up and get them growing properly quicker than if you planted them after the full moon.
I flipped with the new moon.

Plant your annual flowers and fruit and vegetables that bear crops above ground (such as corn, tomatoes, watermelon, and zucchini) during the waxing of the Moon—from the day the Moon is new to the day it is full. As the moonlight increases night by night, plants are encouraged to grow leaves and stems.

The basic idea behind Gardening by the Moon is that the cycles of the Moon affect plant growth. Just as the Moon’s gravitational pull causes tides to rise and fall, it also affects moisture in the soil.

Therefore, it’s said that seeds will absorb more water during the full Moon and the new Moon when more moisture is pulled to the soil surface. This causes seeds to swell, resulting in greater germination and better-established plants.
Taken from;

September seeds give up , Masonic seeds selva, jungle breath x Wilson for the September POTM winner.20240908_104622.jpg

Last edited:
Following the moon is not a new concept. Farmers almanac has a section all about it.
It really should help pull the seedlings up and get them growing properly quicker than if you planted them after the full moon.
I flipped with the new moon.

Plant your annual flowers and fruit and vegetables that bear crops above ground (such as corn, tomatoes, watermelon, and zucchini) during the waxing of the Moon—from the day the Moon is new to the day it is full. As the moonlight increases night by night, plants are encouraged to grow leaves and stems.

The basic idea behind Gardening by the Moon is that the cycles of the Moon affect plant growth. Just as the Moon’s gravitational pull causes tides to rise and fall, it also affects moisture in the soil.

Therefore, it’s said that seeds will absorb more water during the full Moon and the new Moon when more moisture is pulled to the soil surface. This causes seeds to swell, resulting in greater germination and better-established plants.
Taken from;
Yes, I agree, we all need to see the old "Farmer" ways to help.

Back
Top Bottom