SSgrower in coco&perlite growing perpetual

Shouldn’t it be wake, bake, then get your balance? 🤣

Morning SS 👋, let’s see them on. My grandkids swear they run faster with new shoes. 😂
New Balance stoner shoe of choice, I swear they last much longer than NIKE and more style than 3 stripes. What else could we expect from Dr. Style's wicked wardrobe?

New Balance stoner shoe of choice, I swear they last much longer than NIKE and more style than 3 stripes. What else could we expect from Dr. Style's wicked wardrobe?

NB's are my second choice of kicks but I'm nike thru and thru since in a way, I kinda work for Nike.
I just ordered up two pairs from Nike By You. These are custom one of a kinds and even have my name sewn into the tongues or heels.

I called these the unicorn hunters and are on the airmax 90 platform

unicorns.png

And these are the Bandit420s based on the pegasus platform

bandits.png

Yeah, I'm a sneaker junkie 😋

NB's are my second choice of kicks but I'm nike thru and thru since in a way, I kinda work for Nike.
I just ordered up two pairs from Nike By You. These are custom one of a kinds and even have my name sewn into the tongues or heels.

I called these the unicorn hunters and are on the airmax 90 platform

View attachment 69287

And these are the Bandit420s based on the pegasus platform

View attachment 69286

Yeah, I'm a sneaker junkie 😋
Got to show my son this, he’ll be jelly. 🪼

That was a pro shot from my camera, Samsung 23 or whatever, real clarity of the roller. I too own Nike shoes, just as of late I have bought Reebok,pure crap, and NB which I like in white and now I found a Black 9 1\2 I currently "Straap UP". Stay down Bandit! I may want some emproderied ,misspelled kicks! SS

Maybe it's legible, can you see 👀 a prospect 🪙 💰 20240819_221639.jpg

Back
Top Bottom