Trying to find a led bulb equivalent

2Bad

Dank Daredevil
Reaction score
Im going to be taking a break from growing but I want to keep a single clone.

I I’ve been using a T5 vivosun light, but I want to just use a gooseneck clamp lamp and put a led bulb in it and be done.

Can it be done?
What strength led bulb should I get ?

Im going to be taking a break from growing but I want to keep a single clone.

I I’ve been using a T5 vivosun light, but I want to just use a gooseneck clamp lamp and put a led bulb in it and be done.

Can it be done?
What strength led bulb should I get ?
There's these

But you need 15 for 420 watts

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230818-220111.png
    Screenshot_20230818-220111.png
    230.1 KB · Views: 0
so I picked up a gooseneck lamp but it recommends a 7w bulb . Don’t know if I should get two or get one of these plant lights? Also what bulbs would you get … daylight or soft white

Attachments

• IMG_0296.jpeg
    IMG_0296.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0295.jpeg
    IMG_0295.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0294.jpeg
    IMG_0294.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0293.jpeg
    IMG_0293.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0292.jpeg
    IMG_0292.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
so I picked up a gooseneck lamp but it recommends a 7w bulb . Don’t know if I should get two or get one of these plant lights? Also what bulbs would you get … daylight or soft white
2-4 probably

Wish you were closer. I just picked up 30 t5 fixtures that someone took out of their shop and put on the side of the road for free! It was such a score. Im hanging 5 down the middle of my shed and 2 over my work bench.

Scrapping the rest.

Wish you were closer. I just picked up 30 t5 fixtures that someone took out of their shop and put on the side of the road for free! It was such a score. Im hanging 5 down the middle of my shed and 2 over my work bench.

Scrapping the rest.
We toss fixtures ALL THE TIME

We toss fixtures ALL THE TIME
My dad used to use whatever he could reuse at home, but the rest went to the trash or scrap.

Like one time he got 3 giant metal halide lights for parties out back. Theyve all been replaced with the same style fixtures just now they are LED. all were fixtures he replaced and took home lol.

My dad used to use whatever he could reuse at home, but the rest went to the trash or scrap.

Like one time he got 3 giant metal halide lights for parties out back. Theyve all been replaced with the same style fixtures just now they are LED. all were fixtures he replaced and took home lol.
We're redoing the lighting and switchgear at an old courthouse. We've filled a 20 foot rolloff with old T8 and T12 fixtures. FILLED it. I just don't have a use for them but my apprentice took home 10 or 15 of 'em.

We're redoing the lighting and switchgear at an old courthouse. We've filled a 20 foot rolloff with old T8 and T12 fixtures. FILLED it. I just don't have a use for them but my apprentice took home 10 or 15 of 'em.
Not many people have use for t style fixtures anymore ive noticed.

I had all the old lights from in my house wired in my shed so the t5s i just found are gonna be a wicked nice upgrade. Itll be lit up like a surgery room lol.

Back
Top Bottom