Welcome to the Cave of Daily Mishaps

she looks neat in there man.I’d enjoy looking after your room for ya .

How much water you going through feeding those.

she looks neat in there man.I’d enjoy looking after your room for ya .

How much water you going through feeding those.
Thanks!

Each plant gets 1 gallon every 3ish days so about 35 gallons a week 😮‍💨
So like 350 gallons a grow 😱😱

made me work out how much I’m using .in full swing im using 168 litres a week = 443 gals a grow lol..took me ages to do that..I’m stoned as and my stomachs talking too me 🥴.

made me work out how much I’m using .in full swing im using 168 litres a week = 443 gals a grow lol..took me ages to do that..I’m stoned as and my stomachs talking too me 🥴.
I just had some Chinese food and 2 dabs, now I'm headed off to Lake Myosotis with my youngest son. Gonna go play in waterfalls cause it's hot as hell 🔥

I’m laying in bed and eating the ol girls cream filled Chocolate eclair bun I seen in the fridge.i just had to eat it. 😆 .i ate mine earlier..I’ll b gone time she wakes up 🤣🤣🤣..

Haha .its been fun.my ears gonna get bashed sometime this morning.I’ll get her one on way home …and one more for me 🍰
haha..she just said what you giggling at 😂😂😂.then go to sleep haha..nite guys .

so you just shut the poll thread down and i don't even get to talk shit??/ just abusive powers of staff posting and i can't??? this is bullshit!!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

i picked all 8 man, but i only picked by name. but thats how i pick my own anyway so....

fuckin shenanigans' going on~~~~~ !!!!!~!

so you just shut the poll thread down and i don't even get to talk shit??/ just abusive powers of staff posting and i can't??? this is bullshit!!!

i picked all 8 man, but i only picked by name. but thats how i pick my own anyway so....

Hahahahahahahahaha
Some people weren't getting it and only picked 1-3 choices so I just canned it and decided I'll pop 1 of each fem strain and 5 of each regular strain.
I have more stuff maybe ill do something a lottle different later tonight. I just felt people were either confused or didn't care so I squashed it lol.

I got your back man.
Talk some shit I opened the thread back up~! 😁

Ok, sorry , I miss read it, STONED!

edibles be like..

giphy.webp

Love that show.do Yous watch it

Back
Top Bottom