Welcome to the Cave of Daily Mishaps

Mrs brown boys.a show produced in Ireland..gotta watch it man…

plants are looking healthy .the stash is a nice bush.

When mrs brown says .‘that’s nice” she really means feck off lol..there’s a scene I’ll try to find so you know…fuck it’s funny as.

Got everything I need for the next few runs ordered/picked up today.
2 bales of promix
4 cubic feet of perlite
Botanicare pureblend grow
Botanicare pureblend bloom
Botanicare silica blast
New/extra drip trays and risers
60 4" starter pots.

I dropped seeds in water last night.

(Fems)
1 Apple Stomper
2 Mile High Glue
1 Diablo
1 Gelato
1 Pedretti Punch x Specimen X
1 Gassy Crème Cake

(Regs)
5 Dragons D
5 Celtic Stone
5 Triple Lemon OG
5 Stoned Rhino

And I'll add 5 Headbandz I just bought when they come in a couple days.

Got everything I need for the next few runs ordered/picked up today.
2 bales of promix
4 cubic feet of perlite
Botanicare pureblend grow
Botanicare pureblend bloom
Botanicare silica blast
New/extra drip trays and risers
60 4" starter pots.
Nice list stuff dude..
I ust grow using the botanicare pure blend pro line couple yrs ago..
If im not mistaken, i was able to save money by not using the bloom nutes in flower..

I dont no what the npk #s are these days cause im strictly using build a soil 3.0 living soil these days, but the veg nutes on pbp veg was enough to flower with the added silica and Fox farm big bloom..
Just thought I'd throw it out to ya for maybe next time u can save sum bucks..
Enjoy ur thread so far bro..
✌️

Nice list stuff dude..
I ust grow using the botanicare pure blend pro line couple yrs ago..
If im not mistaken, i was able to save money by not using the bloom nutes in flower..

I dont no what the npk #s are these days cause im strictly using build a soil 3.0 living soil these days, but the veg nutes on pbp veg was enough to flower with the added silica and Fox farm big bloom..
Just thought I'd throw it out to ya for maybe next time u can save sum bucks..
Enjoy ur thread so far bro..
✌️
I'm going to try using the grow this time, last time I used botanicare I only used the pureblend bloom and calmag from seed to harvest lol.
I could see how the grow would get you through a grow too tho cause it's only a 3-2-4 npk. That's why I like the pureblend pro, it's so low in npk I can feed it every watering in plain promix.

I actually think the fox farm stuff costs a little more for the same volume but I'd have to look, I only have their 3 part booster (cha ching, open sesame, beastie bloomz)

G$, did you say you smoked some sirus black from Steamroller? how was it? worth buying and growing in your O? i ask cuz its back in stock..
I haven't smoked any but I have a clone from steamroller and it smells friggen delightful man. Sweet fruity syrup is what I'm getting right now, but I've got so many lemon orange and citrus scents going on its really hard to get a good whiff of her

Ok I smoked 1 marijuana.
I took a small piece from the cannatrol.
Very smooth and burned real nice. Never went out~!
Got cotton mouth now which is not so common for me.
1721947361190.png
Buy the seeds~! :p

Ok I smoked 1 marijuana.
I took a small piece from the cannatrol.
Very smooth and burned real nice. Never went out~!
Got cotton mouth now which is not so common for me.
View attachment 66972
Buy the seeds~! :p

yeah i kinda already sent B2 a message before you even saw my post. hahaha

i'm looking at couple others from that drop so i just added the sirus in, if he has any left... last time i snoozed!

thta was a funny post... i didn't realize you had some in the cannatrol.. even sweeter!!!

thanks for smokin the one marijuana!!

Nice clean buzz from the SB. (y)
. i'd ask Steam himself but you know his smoke reports.. i kinda already know his answer. :D

YOLO
I get my reports from my buddies.
3 for 3 this week with a surprise from ones brother.
GMO xOD was declared fire from a reliable source, another nod for Zamal Dreams, and a "I'm pretty high" after a joint of the Fruit Punch~! :p
I haven't even tried the GMOxOD but am even more tempted.
My test of the Fruit Punch is funny.
Not a fruity flavor at all~! Old school earthy pot taste. Least fruity of all the strains I have grown. 🤷‍♂️
But at least it did what it is supposed to.
Ethos has the fruit game down IMO.

Nice clean buzz from the SB. (y)

I get my reports from my buddies.
3 for 3 this week with a surprise from ones brother.
GMO xOD was declared fire from a reliable source, another nod for Zamal Dreams, and a "I'm pretty high" after a joint of the Fruit Punch~! :p
I haven't even tried the GMOxOD but am even more tempted.
My test of the Fruit Punch is funny.
Not a fruity flavor at all~! Old school earthy pot taste. Least fruity of all the strains I have grown. 🤷‍♂️
But at least it did what it is supposed to.
Ethos has the fruit game down IMO.

i'm looking forward to growing the candy store.

your buddies give you reports just like mine!! hahaha "hey remember that stuff you gave me a couple months back"
me: no..
"well it was good man!!! you got any more?"
what was it called?
"you told me but i don't remember. but man was it good"

hahaha

i'm looking forward to growing the candy store.

your buddies give you reports just like mine!! hahaha "hey remember that stuff you gave me a couple months back"
me: no..
"well it was good man!!! you got any more?"
what was it called?
"you told me but i don't remember. but man was it good"

hahaha

I label every sample I give out. I try to remember who I give what. I am getting better at it.
I am very clear when I give someone the first taste that they need to report promptly and properly.
Every time these guys say fire I just say I try my best with help from friends on the forum~!
Going through B2ACGs list it is hard to resist.

I label every sample I give out. I try to remember who I give what. I am getting better at it.
I am very clear when I give someone the first taste that they need to report promptly and properly.
Every time these guys say fire I just say I try my best with help from friends on the forum~!
Going through B2ACGs list it is hard to resist.

i try.. i just never remember who i gave what, that why i write it on there!! haha

i get the "ah the one was really good" which one? "oh i don't remember" hahahaha

i had to jump on the sirus black, the other two were just window shopping impulse buy. it comes from the oregon group and from what i understand they were the serious black originators back in the day.

i try.. i just never remember who i gave what, that why i write it on there!! haha

i get the "ah the one was really good" which one? "oh i don't remember" hahahaha

i had to jump on the sirus black, the other two were just window shopping impulse buy. it comes from the oregon group and from what i understand they were the serious black originators back in the day.
Here's the Sirius Black steamroller gave me.
20240725_200044.jpg20240725_200049.jpg20240725_200054.jpg20240725_200115.jpg
Stacking up beautifully too.

You guys got me itching to get some of b2acg’s seeds.he has jags I want .just got to fix up a safe 🏚 address for dropoff and I’m good.oh. @SSHZ still has a candystore grow diary over at other place .they grew pretty big.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom