What are you smoking today???

My daughter bought an oz of “White Buffalo”.
It’s a really tasty sativa that is I’d be very happy to have grown myself!

Sometimes dispo weed can be better than expected.
Agreed but at the same time everyone find some year old indoor I’ve grown I’ve been much higher ! lol been stuck smoking mostly dispo weed for a year , the other day me and my son and I each smoked a joint normal like - then next morning I take him to the air port and burn some homegrown we shared a joint and couldn’t finish it ! lol even like my outdoor better than most dispos - however I have got some decent bud before and the edibles I can’t make that cheap or consistent

Oobso man, havent seen or heard from Franksta for several moons now. 1 person who took tons of time to help people here and at the place that threw us out. His dwelling out there in Gold Bar was nicely finished, so he is high and dry. Hope to hear from him too. Good call out buddy.

Twisting a couple Grape Diamonds from last November for a ride.
Beautiful day here, 78f already.

the prowler?

I let her pick~!;)
Headed up to Brant Lake then back along Lake George.
Had the vette out yesterday down to Hyde Park.
I am thinking the Crossfire?
Just flipped the prowler over 20k the other night.:love:
Grand National car show at Lake George next weekend.
Its a BIG show/deal
We will prowl there for sure.

I let her pick~!;)
Headed up to Brant Lake then back along Lake George.
Had the vette out yesterday down to Hyde Park.
I am thinking the Crossfire?
Just flipped the prowler over 20k the other night.:love:
Grand National car show at Lake George next weekend.
Its a BIG show/deal
We will prowl there for sure.

i was only at lake george once.. i was like 22-23 so i barely remember it. we towed jet skis up there and stayed the weekend. i remember dropping my sunglasses in the lake and you could see them fall like 50 ft or more!!!

i've always liked grand nationals growing up.. always reminded me of a monte carlo in a way. i ate one up with a 4cyl turbo couple one time!! one of my more prouder drag races!!!

having some of my favorite edibles today!!!!

View attachment 71231
I wish we had product like that here. What is price for 1000mg? The strongest I've ever had was a 1000mg brownie back in the medical days. So strong I had to weigh the portions. Now a days I can eat 200mg and barely feel anything. It's so hit and miss. Also, chocolate seems to be a good delivery over sweet candies.

I wish we had product like that here. What is price for 1000mg? The strongest I've ever had was a 1000mg brownie back in the medical days. So strong I had to weigh the portions. Now a days I can eat 200mg and barely feel anything. It's so hit and miss. Also, chocolate seems to be a good delivery over sweet candies.
i got these from a local ganja festival, my friends have had them before so i knew they were pretty good. i think i got those at two boxes for $40.

002.JPG

these were tested just a bit higher than advertised..

006.JPG

Back
Top Bottom