Zen does GPS Topanga Cookies

After a bit of hesitation I agreed to pop one of my remaining GPS. I chose Topanga Cookies as no one else has yet, that I’m aware of anyway.
I've grown TC. Outstanding hybrid and is kind of a diesel and cookie strain. Aromas of fuel, skunk, and sweet donuts. Very potent and pretty fades at the end. Dense, beer bottle sized colas on a multitop plant and yields very well. Great companion to Sundae Stallion if you have that cut too and are looking for 2 strains that grow very ez and well together

I've grown TC. Outstanding hybrid and is kind of a diesel and cookie strain. Aromas of fuel, skunk, and sweet donuts. Very potent and pretty fades at the end. Dense, beer bottle sized colas on a multitop plant and yields very well. Great companion to Sundae Stallion if you have that cut too and are looking for 2 strains that grow very ez and well together

Cool. Nice to know someone strong has been down this road.

I have Frozen Custard & Greezy from GPS as well. @Pipecarver is running them now.

With my limited plant count I’m going to have to give away clones as it is. I want a good strong Indica and this was one of the top choices.

It will replace my Northern Lights which seem oddly Sativa leaning. The remaining NL clones I’ll run as Sativa if the one hanging is as good as it looks. I guess that’s the gamble when trading seeds. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for the feedback @Bandit420 👊

i grew topanga cookies my last round, Bandit had given me the seeds so they turned out just like his... only smaller! :LOL:

the fuel flavor really came out in the squish.

011.JPG

can't wait to see how you like it!!!

Current environment:

Soil: Sunshine Mix #4 (Old Version)
Light: 100w LED Quantum Board
(Set to lowest = 6500 LUX)
6hrs light on, 2hrs light off.
Temp.: 21c @ 65%RH Light on
Nutes: N/A, pending

Seed was planted about 1/2” using a clean, unused, chopstick.
72840306366__B7A18C44-D3AE-4CC9-8CEB-0084A745F097.jpeg

I use double cups. Clear on the inside with 5 holes at the bottom so I can remove and check root progression. Red secondary cup is used to protect the root development from the light.

IMG_7080.jpeg

Next update is when I see green poke through the perlite. 👍

Current environment:

Soil: Sunshine Mix #4 (Old Version)
Light: 100w LED Quantum Board
(Set to lowest = 6500 LUX)
6hrs light on, 2hrs light off.
Temp.: 21c @ 65%RH Light on
Nutes: N/A, pending

Seed was planted about 1/2” using a clean, unused, chopstick.
View attachment 42725

I use double cups. Clear on the inside with 5 holes at the bottom so I can remove and check root progression. Red secondary cup is used to protect the root development from the light.

View attachment 42726

Next update is when I see green poke through the perlite. 👍
sweet

6/2

if the seedling does start to stretch as it adjust to 6hours of light/2

just bring the light closer

After a week of no show I went digging. It was stuck between a bunch of perlite that made it twist and curl into S shape. It was also sideways.
72884194893__64E12566-E4ED-474B-AE6D-DA5B3D94B0CF.jpeg

I removed it as the soil is too damp now. New soil and cups are ready. I’m pretty sure she’s toast but I have to try. IMG_7166.jpegIMG_7168.jpegIMG_7170.jpeg

If nothing happens in a few days I’ll be popping a second seed. 🤦

After a day and a half the new seed popped. It was planted in a new cup a few hours earlier. The old seed is in its own shot glass again with a bit of H2O2 and water. It actually looks better. Still think it’s toast but I’ll leave it a bit.
IMG_7208.jpegIMG_7210.jpegIMG_7211.jpeg

Should see something in 3-5 days. 🤞

Interesting, I am following, I am tryin to pop PBBXwilson, I dread germination, good luck. SS

Both popped in just over a day. I don’t usually do seeds until spring but warmer temps and the itch to try one of these new strains helped persuade me.

The first one should have been fine but I found perlite wrapped in its root and the soil was too damp imo.

But I agree, clones are easy. No stress. 🤣

That's the "splintering!" I mentioned.

Never saw a follow up pic for it. Unless the next pic with the clear cup was it?

I just don’t “wait and see” well. But I’m trying to leave it alone, for now.

Never saw a follow up pic for it. Unless the next pic with the clear cup was it?

I just don’t “wait and see” well. But I’m trying to leave it alone, for now.
Yah my bad I never posted but some of my seeds would do that in wool too, I'm not sure exactly why that happens yet

Back
Top Bottom