Lights-out
IMG_9093.jpg

Lights-on
IMG_9096.jpg

Strawberry Lemonade
IMG_9097.jpeg

Purple Diesel & Jilly Bean
IMG_9098.jpeg

Moved and SCROG’ed. They are doing well after the changes. All the rain and humidity is a bit of an issue but so far so good.

Just need to decide when to flip. By next weekend I hope. Sooner if things take off again.

This will be my last journal post for two weeks. Hopefully the before and after pics are amazing.

L8r

20240715:

Flower Day 9.
Lights are at 75% about 42000 LUX
Temps and humidity are high last two days.

Lights out:
Temp 27*
RH 61%

Before.
IMG_9127.jpeg

After.
IMG_9133.jpeg

Defoil after 7pm lights on tonight.
IMG_9134.jpeg

Veggies.
IMG_9122.jpegIMG_9123.jpegIMG_9125.jpegIMG_9124.jpeg

Last two weeks have been bittersweet. Grandkids and SIL brought my wife home and stayed a couple of days. But my nephew committed suicide on July 4th in Texas. Still working on getting the body cremated and the ashes returned. Just feeling drained and a little lost.

Last two weeks have been bittersweet. Grandkids and SIL brought my wife home and stayed a couple of days. But my nephew committed suicide on July 4th in Texas. Still working on getting the body cremated and the ashes returned. Just feeling drained and a little lost
Hang in there brother, things will get better even when they seem they won't.
Sorry to hear about your nephew man, rough times in today's world.

Pretty sure this came off near the top of the Purple Diesel canopy last night.
IMG_9132.jpeg

Both the Jilly Bean and her keep giving 7+ fingers and tight nodes. Still have a week or more of stretch to get through. Still alternating water/feed weekly.

Last nights feed for all three plants:

9ml - Base 4-0-0
4ml - Grow 2-2-4
8ml - Bloom 0-6-6
3ml - ProCal 2-0-0
3.75L each with 200ml or less runoff.

SCROGing the Strawberry Lemonade is finally paying off. Unfortunately I have long branches going to all four corners already. Since they get less light I’m going to live with it for now.

I plan to add the second table top in a week if it’s needed. I’m still tucking for now. Defol tonight after lights on.

Think I’ll pick a few more of the English and Pickling cucumbers, for tonight too. Just as soon as it cools down.

Thanks guys. It will be a while before it sinks in and we/I deal with it. He was a good kid. He and his twin were born 10 days after my daughter. They all grew up together. Now they are 31. Loosing his mother in 2017 was hardest on him. He never really got over it and his dad was/is a selfish prick they have nothing/little to do with. We’ll be hosting a gathering once the coroner signs the death certificate and they get the ashes sent home.

IMG_9151.jpegIMG_9152.jpeg

Last surviving sunflower. I thought squirrels ate the other two but maybe rats. City is having a serious rat problem.

IMG_9153.jpeg

Need to cage the strawberries now.

IMG_9156.jpeg

For tonight’s salad.

74277884613__3984EAE9-7057-4556-8726-209DF3D2D258.jpeg

My daughter gave us a few jars of each. Lobster on the left and crab on the right. Caught fresh and jarred right away.

Need a good steak to go with it.

IMG_9167.jpeg

Dehumidifier was full but couldn’t have been off for very long this morning. Lights out at 7am so just enough time to get things done.

Purple Diesel in the back and Jilly Bean is front right.
IMG_9166.jpeg

The strawberry lemonade is looking good too. Harder to keep tucking in but spreading out over time.IMG_9165.jpeg

The fan with the PD & JB broke. No more oscillating. Only $25 with tax-in. But out of stock. No other oscillating clip fans under $60. 😑

Need to find the Vivosun E6 on sale where I don’t need to sign up for shit. They have a clutch or spring that stops the oscillating gear from stripping when the tent sides get sucked in.

View attachment 65981

Dehumidifier was full but couldn’t have been off for very long this morning. Lights out at 7am so just enough time to get things done.

View attachment 65982

The strawberry lemonade is looking good too. Harder to keep tucking in but spreading out over time.View attachment 65983

The fan with the PD & JB broke. No more oscillating. Only $25 with tax-in. But out of stock. No other oscillating clip fans under $60. 😑

Need to find the Vivosun E6 on sale where I don’t need to sign up for shit. They have a clutch or spring that stops the oscillating gear from stripping when the tent sides get sucked in.
Lookin great, I am jelous! misspelled.

I am just learning to bend and tuck myself. Lately I get big colas.
Solo was my last SCROG iirc. She gave me quite a nice harvest. Still have some.

I’m still experimenting but SCROG is for volume and to keep a tall plants short. So I hope it dies well this time. I only had the one SL seed.

Bandit just started a "Prime Day" thread and I believe I saw oscillating clip fans in there.
Thanks Grump. I saw that earlier. When I went to check it was for prime members only and a pair still cost $105 before delivery.

Son cancelled prime a long time ago, wasn’t worth it to him anyway.

Mine still works as a stationary fan. If I take it apart I might be able to fix the soft gear enough to work again. I’ll keep an eye out for a cheaper replacement.

View attachment 65981

View attachment 65982

The strawberry lemonade is looking good too. Harder to keep tucking in but spreading out over time.View attachment 65983

Thanks funny..I was just about to ask how that fan is going.i shit myself watching mine arching out…the cord broke off right where it goes into the fan..It was arking out with tiny flames and black smoke from the burning plastic..I run cheaper ones now as those are bout 65 bucks here.

Thanks funny..I was just about to ask how that fan is going.i shit myself watching mine arching out…the cord broke off right where it goes into the fan..It was arking out with tiny flames and black smoke from the burning plastic..I run cheaper ones now as those are bout 65 bucks here.

If he gets them back in stock I’ll let you know.
IMG_9200.jpg

Lasted a few years with just a cleaning each grow.

they look pretty much what I run but different name brand..I’ve gone though bout 10 in under 3 years lol.the ones I have now are half the price but black..still looks the same fan though..eventually I’ll run the 40cm wall fan like anthem has in his room.spiderfarmer have a unit similar to an infinity but $40 cheaper…infinity is around $114 aust..

View attachment 66134

Found this in the mail just before dinner yesterday! Thanks @Bandit420

I look forward to popping one next round, with the germinator!

Groovy!
Happy they made it past the Canadian Mounties! Those guys don't play at customs!
You'll have plenty of seeds if you need any practice with the VG to get the hang of it before you use any seeds you paid for in it🤘

Groovy!
Happy they made it past the Canadian Mounties! Those guys don't play at customs!
The box wasn’t sealed and looked like it hade been opened and “inspected”. But nothings broken or missing as far as I can tell. 🤷‍♂️

You'll have plenty of seeds if you need any practice with the VG to get the hang of it before you use any seeds you paid for in it🤘
I was going to wait until next round but since I have 3 plants and the city stood me up again for our phone meeting I figured why not try now?

So next post will cover that. 👍

First few steps covered. On to the next.
IMG_9204.jpeg

Just 3 so I can have a better chance at a female without too many to toss/giveaway.
IMG_9206.jpeg

Only 3.5 folds…4 was just a suggestion I hope.IMG_9205.jpeg

I’ll leave it in the laundry area with a normal 40w/60w bulb on.
IMG_9207.jpeg

Guess we’ll see in a few days. 🤞

20240718:

Flower Day 12. Stretch is becoming noticeable.

IMG_9213.jpeg

Purple Diesel in the back keeps doing a lime color or faint striping up top. IMG_9193.jpeg

SCROG is filling in slowly.
IMG_9214.jpeg

SL is fading earlier than it should under the table.
IMG_9215.jpeg

Will bump the ProCal to 5ml next feed. See if that helps both plants. Might add a little grow 2-2-4 as well as it’s cut out in the chart going forward.

Only feeding every other watering so no burns or other issues so far.

Just some vegetable garden pics. Everything is slow this year but the cucumbers have been harvested a few times. Tomatoes are just showing fruit now. Peppers are taking forever. Cayenne are leading but Bell are last. Not even flowers yet.

English
IMG_9198.jpeg

Cayenne
74299442749__17DA7924-679A-4D88-A70D-E2BC81D38CE2.jpeg

Beefsteak
74299447447__F55EAAB8-AEE2-4C47-8561-97EE166DBFEB.jpeg

Cherry
74299450619__2C28C1E8-9D78-4650-9BCD-D1B1E8C93BB1.jpeg

So just the sunflower and sweet bell peppers are lagging. Chives I’ve cut down twice and are almost ready again. Strawberries are still yellow but getting bigger.

No rain today, that I’m aware of. So here’s hoping we get a few days of sun and cooler temps.

Cooler today. 18* at 6:30am. Supposed to start getting hotter this afternoon and over the weekend.

So it’s time to clean the gutters again after the back to back to back rain storms. Love pine trees, not so much cleaning up after them.

Gardens good.
IMG_9226.jpeg

Checked all the tops before bed yesterday.

JB
IMG_9222.jpeg

PD
IMG_9223.jpeg

SL
IMG_9224.jpeg

Little warm but the dehumidifier is on so it is what it is.

11pm lights on.
IMG_9225.jpeg

11am lights off.
IMG_9229.jpeg

Next watering includes nutes. Should be tomorrow.

Almost forgot to check the germinator. So far, so good.IMG_9228.jpeg

Nephews are coming over this weekend to update us and make plans. Sucks but needs to be done.

We feel tired. Drained and tired.

Cooler today. 18* at 6:30am. Supposed to start getting hotter this afternoon and over the weekend.

So it’s time to clean the gutters again after the back to back to back rain storms. Love pine trees, not so much cleaning up after them.

Gardens good.
View attachment 66292

Checked all the tops before bed yesterday.

JB
View attachment 66293

PD
View attachment 66294

SL
View attachment 66295

Little warm but the dehumidifier is on so it is what it is.

11pm lights on.
View attachment 66296

11am lights off.
View attachment 66299

Next watering includes nutes. Should be tomorrow.

Almost forgot to check the germinator. So far, so good.View attachment 66302

Nephews are coming over this weekend to update us and make plans. Sucks but needs to be done.

We feel tired. Drained and tired.
Talking double dawg to the bone tired after doing the chores up correctly aligned; thats understandable. You got this!⛽

Back
Top Bottom