A little funny?

A friend and I were taking break one afternoon at work [ lunch].
We found this dirt road that led back to a field that had a big hole in it.
We were smoking and goofing around and started to wonder how deep the hole was.
We were near Howes caverns if you what they are.
We looked around for something to chuck into the hole figuring we would count till we heard it hit bottom.
All we could find was a block from an old engine.
We picked it up counted to three and heaved it in.
We started to count but before we got to two we both saw a goat fly into the hole~!
We both looked at each other and said WTF?
As we were leaving an old pickup pulled up with a farmer type guy. He walked around quick for a moment and said, " did you guys see a goat here?"
We both looked at each other end thought we were high so said " nope'.
He looked at us and said" I can't figure it out. I had him chained to an old engine. I thought that would hold him for sure"~!
šŸ˜

funny-photos-of-trigger-your-ocd-fork-in-syrup.jpg
Fuckkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuu

This has actually happened to me.

When one of my dogs gets into my stash, it throws him for a loop. Motor control is off. We try to keep him calm. It's something we go to great length to prevent. Cannabis isn't benign to canines

Canines do non process edibles like we do be careful with ur stash , Iā€™ve unfortunately almost lost a pooch - not kool - all motor skills lost for about 36 hrs I held him up to go to the bathroom used eye dropper to get him water - it was awlful!

Canines do non process edibles like we do be careful with ur stash , Iā€™ve unfortunately almost lost a pooch - not kool - all motor skills lost for about 36 hrs I held him up to go to the bathroom used eye dropper to get him water - it was awlful!
Lost as in it died or just had a real shitty 36 hours?

I know a guy, needs to be fly or wps gear ! Yep Iā€™m bias .
Joe Rocket was most of mine. Dad saw my gear and I told him where to get it.

Next thing I know heā€™s got the chest and back spine protection jacket/vest to ride behind his horse sulky(?) on his training track. Said it was better and cheaper than the proper ones. šŸ¤£ Not sure if Fox or whoā€™s.

This has actually happened to me.

When one of my dogs gets into my stash, it throws him for a loop. Motor control is off. We try to keep him calm. It's something we go to great length to prevent. Cannabis isn't benign to canines.
Iā€™ve heard both sides. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Willow is the only pet I had that eats anything. She was a rescue with lots of bad habits.

I do let her eat trimmed cannabis leaves. After a few fresh top ones she just plays with them. But if I leave them in the try on the ground a while sheā€™ll eat them bit by bit. I put them up now.

Donā€™t know if they do anything as sheā€™s a play hard crash hard type. Also a grumpy waker. Likes to sleep in.

So nothing I can say is different for certain.

Lost as in it died or just had a real shitty 36 hours?
Glad I keep mine up high in jars. Ever see any bad from wet trimming? Willow eats all sorts of leaves and sticks.

She ate two of my first plants out of the pots on the stoop. Saw her suck up the second like spaghetti. šŸ˜± That was our first most month.

Much better now.

Iā€™ve heard both sides. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Willow is the only pet I had that eats anything. She was a rescue with lots of bad habits.

I do let her eat trimmed cannabis leaves. After a few fresh top ones she just plays with them. But if I leave them in the try on the ground a while sheā€™ll eat them bit by bit. I put them up now.

Donā€™t know if they do anything as sheā€™s a play hard crash hard type. Also a grumpy waker. Likes to sleep in.

So nothing I can say is different for certain.

I have 2 dogs. One shows no interest. The other will seek it out so there's now "special rules" at my place on where you can roll and smoke your cannabis. The rolling is done on the other side of a gate or door where they can't get to it. Roaches don't get left out either.

Truth is when my Eskie eats weed (meaning high thc flowers or roaches), its not cute. It's a bit scary. Most of the problems I have had between my dog and cannabis is when people scoff at me and think I'm crazy ... I'm not. THC can and has killed canines. Their bodies don't react to it in the same way.

That sounds pretty much like my experience. Fortunately, my pup has so far recovered from every incident ... I say it's happened about 5 times in 4 years.

I have 2 dogs. One shows no interest. The other will seek it out so there's now "special rules" at my place on where you can roll and smoke your cannabis. The rolling is done on the other side of a gate or door where they can't get to it. Roaches don't get left out either.

Truth is when my Eskie eats weed (meaning high thc flowers or roaches), its not cute. It's a bit scary. Most of the problems I have had between my dog and cannabis is when people scoff at me and think I'm crazy ... I'm not. THC can and has killed canines. Their bodies don't react to it in the same way.
Any reaction to wet trim? She loves a few and sits pretty waiting. If bad Iā€™ll stop. So far nothing dried or cured.

Any reaction to wet trim? She loves a few and sits pretty waiting. If bad Iā€™ll stop. So far nothing dried or cured.
We don't encourage it. All cleaning is done on the other side of a child gate. The dogs can see us but don't get to participate.

I don't worry about fan leaves. I don't give them to my pup but if he gets in the greenhouse (something not allowed) he will grab some leaves off the plant ... usually easy to reach fans.

Cool. Good. Stopped her from eating plants. But leaves are the price. šŸ¤£

Sheā€™s the reason we got the tents originally. We donā€™t get poinsettia now either.

Last edited:
Me when my Amazon order is delivered but it was already returned once by somebody else and it's missing parts, hardware, and instructions so I have to return it too then have to take the time to write a bad review

memes-sad.gif

Me when my Amazon order is delivered but it was already returned once by somebody else and it's missing parts, hardware, and instructions so I have to return it too then have to take the time to write a bad review

View attachment 4061
I hate when that shit happens dude. Total bullshit.
I bought one of those instaprint cameras at walmart for my kid, he unwrapped it on Christmas and someone stole the fucken camera out of the box... All the accessories and stuff were in it, but the camera was gone. I felt so bad, got him a new one though.

MRRT305.jpg

I used to think this was funny till our scaffold kicked in about 12 inches when we tried to pull a 2x24 pick up 8 sections~!
I ALWAYS look out for the other guy[ who was on the other tower with a rope and his end of pick ] but when the pick hit the frames and they kicked in I dropped the pick like a hot rock~! Thought I was going to learn to fly right then.
This may still drive my desire for WTF moments and the paranoid buzz? :unsure:

MRRT305.jpg

I used to think this was funny till our scaffold kicked in about 12 inches when we tried to pull a 2x24 pick up 8 sections~!
I ALWAYS look out for the other guy[ who was on the other tower with a rope and his end of pick ] but when the pick hit the frames and they kicked in I dropped the pick like a hot rock~! Thought I was going to learn to fly right then.
This may still drive my desire for WTF moments and the paranoid buzz? :unsure:
I fell off a 2 story apartment when I was roofing over a decade ago. A little eyebrow that wrapped around the front side. My buddy was passing me shingles and I was hand nailing. He said " I tore open the pack and couldn't find you". I luckily landed on my feet fell back some into some busted up concrete...could have been bad I suppose

I have fallen twice.
Both times only 1 story and landed within reason.
No life long injury that is to say.
Been at least 15 years since my last slide. Metal roofs don't play when they are wet or frosty.:cautious:

I have fallen twice.
Both times only 1 story and landed within reason.
No life long injury that is to say.
Been at least 15 years since my last slide. Metal roofs don't play when they are wet or frosty.:cautious:
Worst I ever did was a slate roof with my friend, what a nasty nightmare. I was his help I had zero experience with the stuff. Cleaning it up though, filthy haha

0512231404a.jpg
0512231451a.jpg
I have spent the last 5-6 months on slate roofs just installing the copper.
They are not the easiest or safest roof to play hop scotch on that is for sure~!

I fell off a 2 story apartment when I was roofing over a decade ago. A little eyebrow that wrapped around the front side. My buddy was passing me shingles and I was hand nailing. He said " I tore open the pack and couldn't find you". I luckily landed on my feet fell back some into some busted up concrete...could have been bad I suppose
Did the fall happen in slow motion?

Back
Top Bottom