Autoflower harvest time

Pountre

Stoned Scientist
Reaction score
Hello, I've planted these autos on the 30th of January so they've been around 110 days which seems like a stretch to me but I've had light stress problems with them in the past and accidentally turned some hermaphroditic ( which I don't really bother, atleast I got tens of seeds for free), based on only these photos that I have, since I don't have a good camera or a lens I can't see the trichomes, approximately how much time do I have before harvest? The buds don't look very compact and fully developed yet but it might be that they will turn out smaller since they are hermaphroditic, can't see many seeds lately as before however, maybe I picked too many out and it turned back? I feel like I got atleast a couple of weeks before harvesting, but what's your opinion?

Attachments

• IMG_20240517_215018.jpg
    IMG_20240517_215018.jpg
    631.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20240517_215021.jpg
    IMG_20240517_215021.jpg
    597.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20240517_215030.jpg
    IMG_20240517_215030.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20240517_215042.jpg
    IMG_20240517_215042.jpg
    509.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20240517_215046.jpg
    IMG_20240517_215046.jpg
    549.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20240517_215053.jpg
    IMG_20240517_215053.jpg
    763.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20240517_215101.jpg
    IMG_20240517_215101.jpg
    502 KB · Views: 8
Gonna need more info bro - u got a few different things going on what kind of light stress ya thinking ?
Who’s the breeder ?
What ya growing in?
What using for light ?
What using for nutes ?
Light schedule ?
Water schedule ?
They look stretchy , light starved, nute heavy and the list goes on so i wouldn’t expect much better than what ya got ? But let’s learn and do better next time - autos aren’t so easy sometime times

Sorry to be the downer but don’t want you to miss the window

Pictures 3 and 4 have me concerned. I see browning that looks like possible botrytis/rot/mold?
I'd say just water from here on out and let it go another 2 weeks if there isn't any mold
I didn’t want to be that guy🙄but agree I was just nicer askin for natural light picks

Lot's of guys here to help, give em media type, natural light closeups, let em know what nutrients and how much if in coco or peat. How many watts if your in a tent,size,3x3,4x4. They need more to go on or they might mis-diagnose . Welcome and Cheers. SS

Gonna need more info bro - u got a few different things going on what kind of light stress ya thinking ?
Who’s the breeder ?
What ya growing in?
What using for light ?
What using for nutes ?
Light schedule ?
Water schedule ?
They look stretchy , light starved, nute heavy and the list goes on so i wouldn’t expect much better than what ya got ? But let’s learn and do better next time - autos aren’t so easy sometime times

Barney farm, autoflower mix so each seed is diff random strain, bionova soil supermix, HPS 250W, only NPK 13-5-8 for veg and now I use homemade banana peel and eggshell fetilizer, 12/12 light schedule rn, 4-5 days before each watering, but usually I do the finger method to know when to water. They r stretchy asf since I didn't know alot of stuff as this is my first real grow. And thank you for the honesty. I know they look bad alot of stuff w em is wrong but I'll know a couple of things for my 2nd grow.

Who’s the breeder ?
What ya growing in?
What using for light ?
What using for nutes ?
Light schedule ?
Water schedule ?

Also yes some of the people here were right, it was some rly bad mold that actually killed one of my plants but they seem to be cured from that now, now I feel like the discoloration is just from the light stress. Anyways I just wanted to post some update pics, each picture is a diff plant.

Attachments

• IMG_20240522_145146.jpg
    IMG_20240522_145146.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20240522_145908.jpg
    IMG_20240522_145908.jpg
    536.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20240522_151303.jpg
    IMG_20240522_151303.jpg
    736.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20240522_151603.jpg
    IMG_20240522_151603.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 5
Hello, I've planted these autos on the 30th of January so they've been around 110 days which seems like a stretch to me but I've had light stress problems with them in the past and accidentally turned some hermaphroditic ( which I don't really bother, atleast I got tens of seeds for free), based on only these photos that I have, since I don't have a good camera or a lens I can't see the trichomes, approximately how much time do I have before harvest? The buds don't look very compact and fully developed yet but it might be that they will turn out smaller since they are hermaphroditic, can't see many seeds lately as before however, maybe I picked too many out and it turned back? I feel like I got atleast a couple of weeks before harvesting, but what's your opinion?
According to the pics you are still a ways off from harvesting. These ladies have not started fattening up yet and you have white fuzzy pistols. Mine tend to do the fattening the last week and a half.
Using the pistols as a guide will help you some if you don’t have the loupe. All of your pistols should be colored and drawn in. There may be a few white fuzzy pistols at the tip of your bud, but at least ninety five percent of them should have colored and drawn in prior to harvest.
Autos are edgy and the ripening time is all over the place. Some will ripen before others some will ripen before they should, others will not ripen when they should.
Dont kick yourself too hard, all in all for a new grower, you have done a fairly decent job!

Barney farm, autoflower mix so each seed is diff random strain, bionova soil supermix, HPS 250W, only NPK 13-5-8 for veg and now I use homemade banana peel and eggshell fetilizer, 12/12 light schedule rn, 4-5 days before each watering, but usually I do the finger method to know when to water. They r stretchy asf since I didn't know alot of stuff as this is my first real grow. And thank you for the honesty. I know they look bad alot of stuff w em is wrong but I'll know a couple of things for my 2nd grow.
The fertilizer is 7-3-6 NPK, idfk why I said 13-5-8 my brain ain't working on my T-break y'all 😭🙏🏻

According to the pics you are still a ways off from harvesting. These ladies have not started fattening up yet and you have white fuzzy pistols. Mine tend to do the fattening the last week and a half.
Using the pistols as a guide will help you some if you don’t have the loupe. All of your pistols should be colored and drawn in. There may be a few white fuzzy pistols at the tip of your bud, but at least ninety five percent of them should have colored and drawn in prior to harvest.
Autos are edgy and the ripening time is all over the place. Some will ripen before others some will ripen before they should, others will not ripen when they should.
Dont kick yourself too hard, all in all for a new grower, you have done a fairly decent job!
Thank you for this advice! I guess I'll just wait and maybe they will ripen quickly in the end, I'll keep y'all updated w pics and such because y'all ppl have been a great help, this is the best forum site I've seen.

Also yes some of the people here were right, it was some rly bad mold that actually killed one of my plants but they seem to be cured from that now, now I feel like the discoloration is just from the light stress. Anyways I just wanted to post some update pics, each picture is a diff plant.
Mold just don’t go away so keep ur eyes open - see all the white hairs ? Those need to be orange at a bare minimum then we will talk about trichomes - ease up on the nutes for sure

Back
Top Bottom