Back in the game, HLG Blackbird vs ABS and Phlizon FD-8000 vs GSK

Hiya @SweetLeafGrow and sorry for the MIA delay.

What do you mean exactly by link the post? I take videos using my samsung. I post what I want to say here and then use phone to upload images or videos to site. I can't figure it out but images and videos I post, I can't see
Took a closer look, what is the format of the video you are trying to upload?

I see lots of photos on your account but no video. I'm wondering if you are trying to post in a format that is not listed in the allowed file types? If you can let me know this info, I can investigate a bit further.

Might have to get Moe in here if I can't figure this out myself but let's give it a shot before we do that.

Took a closer look, what is the format of the video you are trying to upload?

I see lots of photos on your account but no video. I'm wondering if you are trying to post in a format that is not listed in the allowed file types? If you can let me know this info, I can investigate a bit further.

Might have to get Moe in here if I can't figure this out myself but let's give it a shot before we do that.
looks like .mp4

heyyyy brotha G. I'm alive. Naww I think I have a ways to go for sure. Saturday would be 4 weeks of flower. Did finally start gettin some terps though and whoa, again it hit me why it is all worth it. The smell of apple and banana runtz candies in one tent, and an orgy of grape makers in the other.

How about you? Anything cookin under the bright lights?
Yoooo, Coco is alive after all!

Mmmm, apple and banana runtz candies sounds delicious. For some reason i thought you were farther along in flower but the tents are looking mighty fine bro, i dont see any "mess", just great lookin plants!

Ive got too much cookin tbh, when i get home i think 3 things are gonna be getting axed to make room for new strains as a few plants are not happy anymore and too big to flower in my 3x3. The 4x4 has one spot tied up for 2 weeks at minimum, the other 3 need 6-8 weeks still.
Need to transplant but all my dirt and stuff is in the landlords pole barn out back while i built a new shed, and she hasnt been around to unlock it for me so they're gonna have to deal for now lol.

This is what I see in Firefox. In Chrome it shows as attachment that once clicked makes you log in. Anyone else not able to view like normal? Must be a file type issue on my end no?
This is what I see. All works normally

screen.JPG

So that rules out the file type or the upload or any of that.

It has to be related to your browser, but I don't know what.

Maybe open a new incognito browser and try again.

brotha Z what it BE? Miss the shiz out of all yall. Wish I could turn the clocks back quite a bit for sure. Gettin cool as heck out here. Seemed to go from triple digits to holy shit break out the heavy gear, overnight. Truly beautiful weather lately though for sure. This is why people live here. Unfortuantely this is why the snow birds come back as well thoguh hah. How things out east?
Yo whats up bro!!! Been a while. Good to hear your running some fire terpy stuff. Things are good out here, im feeling the cooler weather, much easier to keep my room cool during the day. Im running some cool stuff this round from Dragonsflame Genetics, stuff is fire.

Yeah everyone trying to escape the weather is kinda funny. I remember almost everyone i met skiing in CO was from Texas or Arizona/New Mexico.

I post MP4 videos without any issue. I also can't see the video you posted. Are you sure you're posting MP4's and not some other format?

I also can't see some of the videos posted on this site, I get audio but the picture is just white. It happens on both my work computer home computer & cell phone 🤷‍♂️

I wasn't aware we had several new growers here learning with other growers, good to hear, Hey Coco Lopez, been a minute since I saw a post from ya. I use a 450w. HD4500 Philzon 6 bar in my 4x4 and it's 2 1/2 years old now, still rockin along! Cheers SSgrower

I also can't see some of the videos posted on this site, I get audio but the picture is just white. It happens on both my work computer home computer & cell phone 🤷‍♂️
Are you using edge by any chance? That has known issues.

Can you give me a specific post to look at and try to duplicate the problem? What video, what computer platform and browser and what cell phone?

Do bad videos sometimes work?

Are you using edge by any chance? That has known issues.

Can you give me a specific post to look at and try to duplicate the problem? What video, what computer platform and browser and what cell phone?

Do bad videos sometimes work?
This one doesn't work for me,
This what happens when you freeball and completely forget why you should scrog. You get a mess hah
View attachment 29295
I'm using chrome as the browser in all 3 cases. PCs are both on Windows 10 I'm pretty sure. Phone is a Samsung Galaxy S10e again using Chrome browser.

I'm not sure what you mean by bad videos, but it's not all of them, some I can see, some I can't

I'm using chrome as the browser in all 3 cases. PCs are both on Windows 10 I'm pretty sure. Phone is a Samsung Galaxy S10e again using Chrome browser.

I'm not sure what you mean by bad videos, but it's not all of them, some I can see, some I can't
That's weird that one works for me and I use chrome on an android phone as well. IDK if clearing cache or cookies would help with this or not.. seems like a plugin/codec issue

Strange

Not sure if this helps, but just to test I tried Firefox on my work PC, it still doesn't show the video, but it displays a message, thought maybe this would offer some insight into what's going on

Screenshot (19).png

Not sure if this helps, but just to test I tried Firefox on my work PC, it still doesn't show the video, but it displays a message, thought maybe this would offer some insight into what's going on

View attachment 29444
PC:
Yes, that's a browser/codec/MIME issue, meaning the browser doesn't know how to play it. Try a different browser.
Yeah that is wierd, here's a screenshot of what I see in that post
View attachment 29434
Mobile:
I do see you have the battery saver active, does that stop video playing to save battery by chance? I'm curious if you turn it off and try what happens

I meant do videos that do not work ever work. Like if you close your browser or reboot the machine, does it then magically work?

I can't see how it is the server side of this. If it was, it wouldn't work for anyone. And of course they work for me so I cannot troubleshoot myself. Sure would be nice if I could see the problem.

View attachment 29444
This is what I find when I google that error. This was an accepted answer on another forum

Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache.

• Clear the Cache and
  • Remove Cookies
    Warning ! ! This will log you out of sites you're logged in to.
Type about:preferences<Enter> in the address bar.

• Cookies; Select Privacy. Under History, select Firefox will Use Custom Settings. Press the button on the right side called Show Cookies. Use the search bar to look for the site. Note; There may be more than one entry. Remove All of them.
  • Cache; Select Advanced > Network. Across from Cached Web Content, Press Clear Now.
If there is still a problem, Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web link} While you are in safe mode;

Type about:preferences#advanced<Enter> in the address bar.

Under Advanced, Select General. Look for and turn off Use Hardware Acceleration.

Poke around safe web sites. Are there any problems?

Then restart.

Yoooo, Coco is alive after all!

Mmmm, apple and banana runtz candies sounds delicious. For some reason i thought you were farther along in flower but the tents are looking mighty fine bro, i dont see any "mess", just great lookin plants!

Ive got too much cookin tbh, when i get home i think 3 things are gonna be getting axed to make room for new strains as a few plants are not happy anymore and too big to flower in my 3x3. The 4x4 has one spot tied up for 2 weeks at minimum, the other 3 need 6-8 weeks still.
Need to transplant but all my dirt and stuff is in the landlords pole barn out back while i built a new shed, and she hasnt been around to unlock it for me so they're gonna have to deal for now lol.
yooo G money how you be bud? Miss all yall like heavy kids miss cake.

Naw I actually did 8 weeks from seed, then flipped on a satuday and tomorrow is the 4th week. Actually going to water today. Checked and it has been since the 1st since I watered WTF :oops: :LOL:

Bro legit I don't understand how they do it. How some dude from FB can cross (platinum x slurricane) then cross that with (White Runtz x Apples & Bananas) and the fkin trichs smell like those Runtz apples and banana candies is beyond me. Love the terps though for sure.

Oo got your hands full with plants ya Jedi do ya meow? Got enough that ya axing shiz hah. Ooo damn that whorish landlord has your precious medium on lockdown :mad: That is reason for war from where I'm from lol

I wasn't aware we had several new growers here learning with other growers, good to hear, Hey Coco Lopez, been a minute since I saw a post from ya. I use a 450w. HD4500 Philzon 6 bar in my 4x4 and it's 2 1/2 years old now, still rockin along! Cheers SSgrower
Heyyy SS yeah been a minute for sure. Hope you are well my friend. Yeah man that Phlizon FD8000 in a 4x4 is ridiculous. I might have it on power setting 2 in mid flower lol and it is too much. The difference between the 1000w phlizn and 600w HLG blackbird is not even close. The bar lights make it so there seems to be no blind spots at all whereas the HLG has panels and for sure has less coverage. Keep rockin brother and I hope to find your thread and follow along.

This is what I find when I google that error. This was an accepted answer on another forum

Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache.

• Clear the Cache and
  • Remove Cookies
    Warning ! ! This will log you out of sites you're logged in to.
Type about:preferences<Enter> in the address bar.

• Cookies; Select Privacy. Under History, select Firefox will Use Custom Settings. Press the button on the right side called Show Cookies. Use the search bar to look for the site. Note; There may be more than one entry. Remove All of them.
  • Cache; Select Advanced > Network. Across from Cached Web Content, Press Clear Now.
If there is still a problem, Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web link} While you are in safe mode;

Type about:preferences#advanced<Enter> in the address bar.

Under Advanced, Select General. Look for and turn off Use Hardware Acceleration.

Poke around safe web sites. Are there any problems?

Then restart.
feel horrible Moe. Ain't chatted with ya in a month+ bud and here I am causing undue stress :( my bad bro and I really appreciate you looking into it.
I am going to futz around and see what I can come up with as well. I actually have a fairly crafty PC background but I left my memory in el segundo and things been a bit blurry since. Going to see if can post an image

Ok so I can see pics I post from phone, including my dog Olys hair or some black lint grr

So that leaves videos. Maybe I can tell my phone to save vids as something other than mp4

Ok so I can see pics I post from phone, including my dog Olys hair or some black lint grr

So that leaves videos. Maybe I can tell my phone to save vids as something other than mp4
MP4 is not the issue bro. And your videos are working for some, so the server is not kicking them back.

This comes down to the viewing end - your browser, cookies, security, codec, something along those lines.

PC:
Yes, that's a browser/codec/MIME issue, meaning the browser doesn't know how to play it. Try a different browser.
I've tried it on chrome, Firefox and Edge none seem to work

Mobile:
I do see you have the battery saver active, does that stop video playing to save battery by chance? I'm curious if you turn it off and try what happens
Tried switching it off, no change

Back
Top Bottom