Back in the game, HLG Blackbird vs ABS and Phlizon FD-8000 vs GSK

I've tried it on chrome, Firefox and Edge none seem to work

Tried switching it off, no change
Strange. You tried deleting all cookies and the cache just for good measure?

It almost always comes down to cookies ime

If that doesn't do it, see if the flux capacitor is still fluxing 😆

Miss all yall like heavy kids miss cake.
Not gonna lie, im gonna go to hell for how hard i laughed at this man.
Love the terps though for sure
Those terps sound amazing, i have 2 apples 🍎 & bananas 🍌 in flower now, hope they smell near as good.
Oo got your hands full with plants ya Jedi do ya meow? Got enough that ya axing shiz hah.
Yeah man. Ive got 4 in the 4x4, had 6 in the 3x3, now 3 and im popping 8 more seeds tonight so shit had to go lol.
Ooo damn that whorish landlord has your precious medium on lockdown :mad: That is reason for war from where I'm from lol
Thankfully shell be up tomorrow to unlock it for me. My neighbor uses the building too and he put all his outdoor furniture in there and licked it up. Hasnt been home to unlock it since.

MP4 is not the issue bro. And your videos are working for some, so the server is not kicking them back.

This comes down to the viewing end - your browser, cookies, security, codec, something along those lines.

Damn. Should have known I was the problem all along lmfao sorry to have taken up your time brotha and I will figure out on my end what I am doing wrong. Much appreciate the legwork figuring it out

Not gonna lie, im gonna go to hell for how hard i laughed at this man.
See you there and we will have a blast
Those terps sound amazing, i have 2 apples 🍎 & bananas 🍌 in flower now, hope they smell near as good.
Yeah these terps I'm getting from the apple banana shugga and the grape shugga kookies are the nutz. The ABS are very much givin off the Skittles and Runtz type candy terps and the GSK is just "grapey" so far but was definitely trailing the ABS with terps. I think they will catch up though
Yeah man. Ive got 4 in the 4x4, had 6 in the 3x3, now 3 and im popping 8 more seeds tonight so shit had to go lol.
HOLY Holiday harvests ahead eh? those 10 you have in flower yet? What 8 new beans you go with?
Thankfully shell be up tomorrow to unlock it for me. My neighbor uses the building too and he put all his outdoor furniture in there and licked it up. Hasnt been home to unlock it since.
oO wishin the best on that one. IT'S DAVE, OPEN UP MAN, I GOT THE SHIT! :LOL:

Damn. Should have known I was the problem all along lmfao sorry to have taken up your time brotha and I will figure out on my end what I am doing wrong. Much appreciate the legwork figuring it out
This phone photo problem got to me as I'd encripted to 1 reciepent and he'd complain it would not open. So it took me 2 weeks to figure out it was my fault on my phone,Dang!

Hey Coco where you at~!
I'll shoot him a text later today and see how hes doing.
I talked with him in January, he said life snuck up on him and punched him in the face from a few angles and it's just been tough to keep up.

Hopefully everything is cooled off by now amd we can get him back in the board 🙏🏼

Back
Top Bottom