Bandit on a Space Safari and I'm Hunting Unicorns

Super cool on the "spiral staircase" idea.
I know from my short time with mainlining that pinching both sides the same helps the energy pass through evenly.
Would have been cool to see how leaving the alternating leaf would have effected the growth.
:cool:

Training and pruning weed is very much like being a traffic cop. 🚥🚦⛔🚸👮‍♀️😋

Yeah rather than a Xmas tree or bush shape, I wanna make mine tube shaped with a narrow footprint.

🔥

Adjustments here seem to be working. Final two seedlings are in

IMG_7872[1].jpeg

In other news...enjoying a beautiful Sunday off work doing some Q

IMG_7873[1].jpeg

And designing a backyard rc road course race track :cool:

track design.jpg

wow thats a serious technical track!!! i say put some fire in the bus stop and a ramp at the end to jump over the fire!!! ❤️‍🔥

so are you planning on keeping the males for now? pretty cool how he showed so early!

cloner looks great!! were you able to keep that led in there?

wow thats a serious technical track!!! i say put some fire in the bus stop and a ramp at the end to jump over the fire!!! ❤️‍🔥

so are you planning on keeping the males for now? pretty cool how he showed so early!

cloner looks great!! were you able to keep that led in there?

A jump or two is in the idea bin 😋
I also think I want a bridge in there somewhere. Maybe even a draw bridge to bypass the bus stop and jump it!
I'm trying to fit a bunch of inspirations from other tracks. There's a little COTA, Watkins Glen, and Tour De France in there now. The bridge would come from Chicago and I'd like to fit in a high banked speedway turn in there too.

Not sure if I'll keep males or not. They are being isolated out back but not sure if I want to pollinate yet.
Kinda taking this grow day by day as what to do next.

I did keep the LED in there but raised it up. I think the cycling pump helped more than anything right the course on the aero.

I'm ready to flip. A few were ready starting about 10 days ago then more about 7 days ago but with the sculpting they got a full 7 days xtra of 18/6. Now most are on the same page and are about to be over-vegged or really vegged longer than needed so it's a waste keeping them at 18/6. They gotta flip now and get upcanned

IMG_7885[1].jpeg

Aero is coming along. Gonna add kracken guano to the gumbo tonight.
Gotta kinda rearrange them as well and turn on the other lights for full coverage.

IMG_7887[1].jpeg

IMG_7888[1].jpeg

So that smoked wagyu chuck roast up there turned out really good! Brisket has a new challenger around here!
Even made some poor mans burnt ends with half of it!🤩

IMG_7880[1].jpeg

Concentrates, fast car, cool dog, hot women, & rock n roll. Murica AF!!!

IMG_7884[1].jpeg

The deed is done.
Took some pics of the shock and awe after upcanning.
Did more sculpting and have turned these plants into mini Bonsai tree like specimens. Kinda digging this microgrowery thing so far. Now that they have the structure, it's time turn them loose, let 'em go nuts, and get big.

Gonna run lights at night and use cool outside air to keep the room cool and loaded with fresh air.
Days are still hot in the 90s but nights are cool in the low 70s. Not sure yet, but the spectramax might be in play if this weather trend continues

Airpots doing airpot things. Never coiled and never bound

IMG_7893[1].jpeg

IMG_7898[1].jpeg

IMG_7896[1].jpeg

IMG_7903[1].jpeg

Inside the microgrowery tent I've started sculpting some LA and have added two clones to the mix

IMG_7904[1].jpeg

Peeking thru the window

IMG_7905[1].jpeg

IMG_7906[1].jpeg

🔥

And i did it!!

Screenshot 2024-10-05 122826.png

Racking 'em up the past week!

Screenshot 2024-10-05 122953.png

Screenshot 2024-10-06 065113.png

Now that I'm set for max earning, the goal is to hit 15,000 by December 31, 2025. A little over a year from now.
I hit that...this is what waits for me on the other side but for 2026, not 2025.

Screenshot 2024-10-06 071416.png

Last edited:
The deed is done.
Took some pics of the shock and awe after upcanning.
Did more sculpting and have turned these plants into mini Bonsai tree like specimens. Kinda digging this microgrowery thing so far. Now that they have the structure, it's time turn them loose, let 'em go nuts, and get big.

Gonna run lights at night and use cool outside air to keep the room cool and loaded with fresh air.
Days are still hot in the 90s but nights are cool in the low 70s. Not sure yet, but the spectramax might be in play if this weather trend continues

Airpots doing airpot things. Never coiled and never bound

View attachment 75209

View attachment 75211

View attachment 75210

View attachment 75212

Inside the microgrowery tent I've started sculpting some LA and have added two clones to the mix

View attachment 75213

Peeking thru the window

View attachment 75214

View attachment 75215

🔥

And i did it!!

View attachment 75216

Racking 'em up the past week!

View attachment 75217

View attachment 75218

Now that I'm set for max earning, the goal is to hit 15,000 by December 31, 2025. A little over a year from now.
I hit that...this is what waits for me on the other side but for 2026, not 2025.

View attachment 75221
Awesome bandit

You gettin down Bandit 420

Like an outlaw should! 😋

Awesome bandit

Thanks Buddy!

🔥

They all bounced back from the transplant shock in good order.
Already gaining biomass with some leaves doubled in size in two days.

Very pleased and really ecstatic about the dual electric hydraulic lift tables and how much they're helping make things ez.
Just so nice to bring the garden up for inspection and watering and they made the upcan very ez. No bending down low. No back strains. Just ez peezy. It's nice because at upcan and fully loaded, each pot is at least 20lbs. Multiply that by 14 and it will take it's toll on my bulging disc lifting plants up and down and moving them around. Back is feeling great as a result!
Next week I'll do some more defol/pruning/sculpting on sucker growth and there again the tables will make it nice to bring the garden up and be able to move plants around for the trim ups.

I'm also liking the individual trays for each plant rather than using the one giant tray. They're giving me a real good look at run off and how long it takes to soak up the run off back into the soil.
I think this will help me use less water and also not have to be so frequent with watering either

IMG_7913[1].jpeg

IMG_7914[1].jpeg

IMG_7915[1].jpeg

IMG_7916[1].jpeg

IMG_7917[1].jpeg

I still have space for 5 more plants so only two lights are on for now. Balanced spectrum at 75-75-75. Ionbeam supplement lights are at 100%. No UV yet.

Temps range from 86 lights on to 82 lights off. RH steady in the mid 50s. Constant air flow from all directions with the ACI network of fans.

Soil is uncut Coast of Maine Stonington with King Crab microherds watered in at time of transplant.

Containers are Nursery Supply Classic 2000. They're in the 5 gallon class of containers but true volume is 3.4 gallons each

Water is purified but not RO and is pH adjusted to 6.5 from 9.0 using Foop pH down.

Insect barriers are a combo of Orange Oil, Home Defense, and Safer ant, roach, & spider aerosol spray

IMG_7919[1].jpeg

Last edited:
I'm also liking the individual trays for each plant rather than using the one giant tray. They're giving me a real good look at run off and how long it takes to soak up the run off back into the soil.
I think this will help me use less water and also not have to be so frequent with watering either
I really like having separate trays for each plant also.
Beyond the look at each individual they offer I get to bottom feed and see how much a plant really wants.
Often after a 'decent' top watering or feeding I will water more in the trays since I am not looking for run off.

I swear I know what your room looks like but every now and then I catch myself saying what is that, and then I realize it is just the room.
1728318592859.png
Pretty nice line up making the background look real.🥴

I really like having separate trays for each plant also.
Beyond the look at each individual they offer I get to bottom feed and see how much a plant really wants.
Often after a 'decent' top watering or feeding I will water more in the trays since I am not looking for run off.

I swear I know what your room looks like but every now and then I catch myself saying what is that, and then I realize it is just the room.
View attachment 75372
Pretty nice line up making the background look real.🥴

I don't water to run off but eventually after watering some will seep down and out of the pot and I'll see it pooled a few hours after watering. I like to see it gone by the next day so I know it's getting sucked back up and used.
With the big tray it had channels for the water to pool at one end and if it was there for more than a day I'd suck it up with the shopvac.
Now it all stays in the plant and I don't have to vacuum up any water(y)

I use to tote water in my shop-vac out the home but now I rarely do. 4 years indoors coco now, I don't tote much, Go Bandit! SS

Not too long ago I was packing water in from the backyard. 10 trips carrying a full 5 gallon bucket. Now it's pumped in and I don't have to carry anything 🥳

I see you're liking the Mood!!!

🔥

Add a little kracken guano to the gumbo and all Hell breaks out!

giphy.gif

IMG_7920[1].jpeg

dfa79cad-463c-4eff-b6e5-3714eed5db5b.gif

man so awesome you bumped up to championship tier!! i missed the truck race check in last week. did you see one of the bonus questions was ricky rudd!!! i didn't even know he was the correct answer, i just picked him and it popped up green!!! hahaha

wow your plants got big quick man, even though you were hacking away oops i mean sculpting!! haha they widen out pretty quick!!

it's still pretty warm there only dipping down in the 70's our high today was only 65!! dropping down in the 40's tonight!! winter, she's a comin!!!!

lovin the kraken plant for sure!! wow she exploded! i have a client that i do a lot of work for and she has two little dogs and when i come over she opens the door in the house and says, release the kraken! and the dogs come running out all spastic fast sliding around the wooden floor!!! so cute!!!

i get the same way Steam does at your photos man, i'll be looking at the plants and then i get all zoned out on the edge of them and it just seems like there's no borders!!! i get all caught up in it man, is it the floor?? is it the wall?? does it ever mess with you at all in 3D live?
the table sound awesome man, if i wasn't already hunting for headroom i'd be all over something like that!!! ever think of maybe a lazy susan turntable underneath so you could spin it around too?

picked up an ACI 6" pro inline fan on the prime sale, the fan actually went on sale a few hours before the prime sale did. they dropped the price of the fan only but did not discount the combo. the fan only went down to $99 plus a 10% off coupon so after taxes it was $89 plus i had a fftty some dollar gift card from a return so i only paid $41 out of pocket for it. also grabbed another gen2 oscillator on sale so that now completes all my airflow sucking and blowing is now ACI. i was mighty impressed with the inline!!!! at first i thought wow it's so light maybe chincy.. nah, not chincy just lightweight, the flow i bet it 2x of what i have now, at least... and even quieter than what i have now! my environment and controllability is going to be improved for this round, hope i see that on the scales as well!!!

so i don't fully understand ncaa rankings, i knew some had to do with committee but thought most of it was performance.. is there a rational reason why Texas fell to #2 on their week off when the two seed lost to an unranked school and moved to #1 seed? is it based on overall points more than wins and losses?

hey look, it's 7:44 and OU still sucks!!!!!! :D

man so awesome you bumped up to championship tier!! i missed the truck race check in last week. did you see one of the bonus questions was ricky rudd!!! i didn't even know he was the correct answer, i just picked him and it popped up green!!! hahaha

wow your plants got big quick man, even though you were hacking away oops i mean sculpting!! haha they widen out pretty quick!!

it's still pretty warm there only dipping down in the 70's our high today was only 65!! dropping down in the 40's tonight!! winter, she's a comin!!!!

lovin the kraken plant for sure!! wow she exploded! i have a client that i do a lot of work for and she has two little dogs and when i come over she opens the door in the house and says, release the kraken! and the dogs come running out all spastic fast sliding around the wooden floor!!! so cute!!!

i get the same way Steam does at your photos man, i'll be looking at the plants and then i get all zoned out on the edge of them and it just seems like there's no borders!!! i get all caught up in it man, is it the floor?? is it the wall?? does it ever mess with you at all in 3D live?
the table sound awesome man, if i wasn't already hunting for headroom i'd be all over something like that!!! ever think of maybe a lazy susan turntable underneath so you could spin it around too?

picked up an ACI 6" pro inline fan on the prime sale, the fan actually went on sale a few hours before the prime sale did. they dropped the price of the fan only but did not discount the combo. the fan only went down to $99 plus a 10% off coupon so after taxes it was $89 plus i had a fftty some dollar gift card from a return so i only paid $41 out of pocket for it. also grabbed another gen2 oscillator on sale so that now completes all my airflow sucking and blowing is now ACI. i was mighty impressed with the inline!!!! at first i thought wow it's so light maybe chincy.. nah, not chincy just lightweight, the flow i bet it 2x of what i have now, at least... and even quieter than what i have now! my environment and controllability is going to be improved for this round, hope i see that on the scales as well!!!

so i don't fully understand ncaa rankings, i knew some had to do with committee but thought most of it was performance.. is there a rational reason why Texas fell to #2 on their week off when the two seed lost to an unranked school and moved to #1 seed? is it based on overall points more than wins and losses?

hey look, it's 7:44 and OU still sucks!!!!!! :D

Yeah they're turning it on. I love this part of a grow because it's like plant fairies come in and give me new bigger and better plants every day.
The things in the aero just took off too after I added the squid juice.

I'm gonna have to come up with a root pruning technique for those plants to transplant into soil.
They've got birds nest root balls down in the water that will need to be trimmed up. I'm gonna cut away large portions and hope for the best but that's probably something I shoulda been doing a little at a time kinda like how airpots air prune and goldfish will nibble on roots but those things don't shock the plant like what I'm about to do.
Also thinking about designing a root cage on the 3D printer. As roots grow outside the cage I cut them away and just keep all that business tidied up.

You know I thought about a lazy susan and considered putting the lifts of wheels so the tables can be rolled out and moved around but they'd take away another 4" of head room.
The tables have taken away 10" of head room already so that's part of why I'm bonsai sculpting the plants early and keeping them small until flip then let them fill the space but still not exceed height limits.

I'm super impressed with the ACI inlines too man! I've been so busy with work and late nights I haven't been in there to test out the new spectramax cooling to run it and the exhaust but the intake and cool night air is really doing a great job for now.

Right now the rankings are more of a beauty contest than anything.
There will be movement up and down even when you win because maybe the team below you played a ranked opponent and you didn't or maybe you win ugly and the other team wins by 50 you might drop.
I think we're back at #1 even though we didn't play just because 'Bama lost to Vandy.
Right now there's the Associated Press and Coaches poll. Both are usually very close if not the same rankings.
In a couple weeks the playoff polls will start coming out. That's the one with a committee and they use a computer to combine all the other polls, strength of schedule, and other factors to determine playoff seeding. Those rankings will change each week as the season plays out.
It gets a little confusing and there's lobbying but the way I see it, just win and everything will take care of itself. But if you're a 1 or 2 loss team you're looking for help to make your resume look better for the committee. I doubt we'll see any 3 loss team in the playoffs unless they're a conference champion.

OU week. Holy fuck here we go again!
I'm staying home for this one. That game has become something more for first timers wandering around in a clusterfuck who've never been there where as I've been there 20 something times. We put that 49-0 on 'em a couple years ago and I was good after that so now I watch it on the TV.
Gonna make some turkey legs, hog wings, chicken lollipops, and homemade fried cheese sticks. Might even try making fried guacamole or avocado milkshakes. Bought a bunch of avocados yesterday on sale since we eat a ton of those little green bombs of deliciousness

I bought "Only" a/c infinity, 6" and 4" work flawlessly as I go into year 5 of "Indoor growing", go Bandit!

I've been happy with the small ACI grow lights I picked up last month too. IDK how well they could flower a plant but so far in veg they're just as good as anything especially at the $90 price point I bought them at.

yea don't blame ya.. that was pretty much a mic drop game!!!!

thought of your post when i saw this...

Yep that's about what I'll be doing except I got a bunch of those string cheese sticks for little kids.

Just this morning my wife was saying how nice it is to not have to drive up there last night or early this morning then deal with traffic and crowds.
That game is just madness man. Set there during the State Fair and it's an awesome and incredible experience, a bucket list event for any football fan, but holy shit it's nuts! 200k people all crammed into a small area and most have no idea where to go or how to get there. Just nice to sit out that whole mess nowadays.

🔥

Full Send

IMG_7925[1].jpeg

IMG_7928[1].jpeg

IMG_7929[1].jpeg

IMG_7931[1].jpeg

Organic aero gone mad.

IMG_7935[1].jpeg

IMG_7936[1].jpeg

IMG_7938[1].jpeg

Last edited:
Just this morning my wife was saying how nice it is to not have to drive up there last night or early this morning then deal with traffic and crowds.
That game is just madness man. Set there during the State Fair and it's an awesome and incredible experience, a bucket list event for any football fan, but holy shit it's nuts! 200k people all crammed into a small area and most have no idea where to go or how to get there. Just nice to sit out that whole mess nowadays.

i thought this was a fair weekend for you but didn't want to assume.. i'm sure all your food was way better anyway!!

good to see Ewers back in the saddle!!! the whole team looked rested and looked to be having a lot of fun and not even trying hard in yet another red river romping! (say that five times fast!! :LOL: )

plants look happy as can be man!! the branches look strong and "woody" and i see you have alternating branches, been a minute since you had those!! 🤣

it looks like everybody is gonna be chasing the Gizz around the roval tomorrow.. give him a pole with no traffic 😬

C'mon WVU!!!!! game starts in ten minutes on fox!!! in all black uni's!!!!!!! ☠️

Last edited:
I've been happy with the small ACI grow lights I picked up last month too. IDK how well they could flower a plant but so far in veg they're just as good as anything especially at the $90 price point I bought them at.

Yep that's about what I'll be doing except I got a bunch of those string cheese sticks for little kids.

🔥

Full Send

View attachment 75777

View attachment 75778

View attachment 75779

View attachment 75780

Organic aero gone mad.

View attachment 75781

View attachment 75782

View attachment 75783
I hadn't noticed that the clone tent was designed to hang. Pretty slick.

Great song. I saw the Cult open for Heart back in ''86 or '87. Good show.

C'mon WVU!!!!! game starts in ten minutes on fox!!! in all black uni's!!!!!!! ☠️
I had to listen to the game on the radio while driving. Dammit! Felt like a turning point when they reviewed and overturned that reception right before the missed field goal. Second half was hard to listen to.

🔥

Full Send

View attachment 75777

View attachment 75778

View attachment 75779

View attachment 75780

Organic aero gone mad.

View attachment 75781

View attachment 75782

View attachment 75783
Plants look great man. 👍

My HB in the Bokashi soil is kicking ass. Can’t wait to see how she does. 😋

i thought this was a fair weekend for you but didn't want to assume.. i'm sure all your food was way better anyway!!

good to see Ewers back in the saddle!!! the whole team looked rested and looked to be having a lot of fun and not even trying hard in yet another red river romping! (say that five times fast!! :LOL: )

plants look happy as can be man!! the branches look strong and "woody" and i see you have alternating branches, been a minute since you had those!! 🤣

it looks like everybody is gonna be chasing the Gizz around the roval tomorrow.. give him a pole with no traffic 😬

Yep the annual romp in Dallas!
Fun fact....In 2 of the last 3 games, OU has not scored a touchdown on Texas.
That shit was like the Michigan game again...put them in a sleeper hold and never let them wake up.
OU's in a bad place today and gotta say...I aint mad at that! That's the shit that will get some of their coaches fired.

Another fun fact...Texas has outscored opponents 259-38 this year. Best in the nation in point differential. Offense gets so much love but that D is salty!

Now it's onto the biggest game of the year for us and for much of college football at the midway part of the season.
Texas vs Georgia at 6:30 Saturday night. ESPN Gameday will be there, NFL scouts and GMs from every team, sold out stadium 110,000+ strong will probably set an attendance record. Laser lights, drone show, celebrities. It's gonna be nuts.
Lots of playoff clout for either side up for grabs and programs like Oregon and Penn State are just hoping to climb over one of our carcasses at the end of the night.
And just to top off the weekend, the F1 race is out at COTA this weekend. Even cheap hotels are $1000/night.
So yeah man...If Y'all feel the Earth shake Saturday night, it's likely the epicenter of the quake is Austin, Texas.
Bring on The Dawgs!!!

I have the race set for the DVR tonight so I can watch without commercials. Could watch live but I wanna do some stuff in the grow then later we're going on a date to MJ The Musical so I'll watch the race when we get home from that.
I'm surprised Briscoe is in his car today. Since his wife had the twins last week she's been in and out of the ER several times all week.
Prayers and horns up for the Briscoe family.🙏🤘

I just cashed in my points for that NASCAR Rctic water bottle. Hit 3000 with today's check in.
Cost $8 to ship but it's a $30 bottle so all good.
I also saw in the merch catalog they have a Kyle Larson autographed flag and autographed diecast.

Very happy with this grow so far man. Lots of info and ideas all coming together and collaborating on this one.
And yeah something I had rattling around in the head was if I make alternating cuts with sculpting would result in alternating branching early and it did.
Always something new to learn.
Also more convinced than ever about long vegging being pointless and being an old dogmatic approach to growing weed indoors. It's not about how long they veg but what they do during that time. 25-30 days from dry seed to flip is more than enough time needed indoors even with training or pruning. I might even start calling long veg growers "lap traffic" from now on:ROFLMAO:

Man you know it was bad game for WVU fans when the top thread on their message board is about bourbon :ROFLMAO:

I hadn't noticed that the clone tent was designed to hang. Pretty slick.

Great song. I saw the Cult open for Heart back in ''86 or '87. Good show.

Right on man! Yeah I've seen them a few times and have always thought of them as the most underrated band ever.
First heard them when I was in 8th grade and here it is almost 40 years later I still crank up some Cult!

I had to listen to the game on the radio while driving. Dammit! Felt like a turning point when they reviewed and overturned that reception right before the missed field goal. Second half was hard to listen to.

Sounds like things are getting salty in Morgantown and Neal Brown could be on his way out.
I like the guy, believe he's a good ball coach, and not sure what's going on but it sounds like coaching malpractice. Even talk of boycotting games to get him fired ASAP.
He's playing guys who should be on the bench, terrible at making adjustments, and if he does they're wrong because he's always being out-coached. Recruiting is cratering and he's only 3-16 vs top 25 teams. WVU since joining the Big 12 is 55-55.
I don't believe the man has forgotten how to coach but he's getting whooped on all fronts.
They have some pieces but wow man that's bad mediocrity when they should have at least a 60%-70% winning percentage in the Big12.
It's ripe for the taking this year and it's BYU and ISU in the lead. WTF??? WVU, Tech, Baylor, Utah, OSU, and TCU should be cleaning up that conference. More than half those teams are under-performing this year and will be lucky to make a bowl game.

Plants look great man. 👍

My HB in the Bokashi soil is kicking ass. Can’t wait to see how she does. 😋

You finally get one to show lady parts? 🍿

Last edited:

This has gotten completely outta hand

IMG_7945[1].jpeg

The bigger ones teamed up and choked out a baby in the back, killing it.
I've totally misjudged how well this would work and how aggressive plants could get in the machine. Work has most of my time taken up and I haven't had a chance to really keep control of the clone tent growth rates.
Now I'm scrambling trying to figure how will I transplant these plants into soil.
I figured there'd be natty dreads like roots but it went way too far

IMG_7947[1].jpeg

So as an experiment, I took this one Los Angeles plant and trimmed up it's roots to get it ready for soil

IMG_7948[1].jpeg

It's in a bit of shock but not dead so if she rebounds I'll put her in soil and flip her.
If that goes well I'll do it to more plants until I have the 5 I need to fill the flowering space.

And if that goes sideways with the starts from seed, the clones I cut last week are popping roots so clones could also be an option if the root pruning fails me.
I'm thinking in the next 2-3 days I'll have what I need and be able to shut down the clone tent

IMG_7950[1].jpeg

No question in my mind now that seedlings can be started and vegged out in an aeroponic clone machine.
Only thing is it works a little too well because when it takes off, shit goes nuts.

Things used:
Turbo Klone machine
Gorilla Clone Tent
ACI Ionboard and Ionbeam lights
83*F-86*F Dechlorinated water
Neptune's Liquid Crab and Lobster @ 1/2 bottle instruction rec strength
COM Liquid Squid @ 1/2 bottle instructions rec strength
K4L Cloning Powder at full strength
GH Floranova Grow @ 1/4 bottle instruction rec strength.
Set pH at the start and topped off each week with 2 gallons fresh nute solution. PPM is Unknown

Last edited:

so uhhhh when he take the checkered flag with with that mean machine, where's that diecast gonna rank? :D

sucks he didn't make the round of eight... i would have rather seen him in the playoffs than any other driver in there. i didn't know that about his wife, hope she's on the mend and his twins are doing great!!
man the 48 fked up big time.. probably didn't even need to cheat. speaking of cheaters how about the grand marshalls!!!

i remember a race at charlotte one year where an illegal weight fell out of rudd's car on the track and crusty wallace hit the lead chunk and it put him in the wall!!!!! haha it was one of the best fan moments ever!!! rudd never got in trouble either!!!! dnf for crusty!!!! :LOL:

those are some nice chunky roots man!!! that's tough getting them out of two inch holes, i know what thats like!!

so are you gonna shape that one too? or just mix it in all nat-tu-ral?

so uhhhh when he take the checkered flag with with that mean machine, where's that diecast gonna rank? :D

sucks he didn't make the round of eight... i would have rather seen him in the playoffs than any other driver in there. i didn't know that about his wife, hope she's on the mend and his twins are doing great!!
man the 48 fked up big time.. probably didn't even need to cheat. speaking of cheaters how about the grand marshalls!!!

i remember a race at charlotte one year where an illegal weight fell out of rudd's car on the track and crusty wallace hit the lead chunk and it put him in the wall!!!!! haha it was one of the best fan moments ever!!! rudd never got in trouble either!!!! dnf for crusty!!!! :LOL:

those are some nice chunky roots man!!! that's tough getting them out of two inch holes, i know what thats like!!

so are you gonna shape that one too? or just mix it in all nat-tu-ral?

Fuck that car man. I hope the wheels fall off on the first lap. Ugliest paint scheme ever repping that fucking cult of sheep humpers.
That shit is like the driver quiz telling you your favorite driver should be Hamlin or the Denver Broncos sponsoring the #5 car.
If a diecast of that shitbox comes out I'm buying the 1/64 and giving it the tofu cookbook treatment.
I may not even watch the race this weekend because of that wrap.
The #4 will have an Aggy paint scheme at Phoenix. It will have their stupid digital camo alternative uniform look. Nothing worse than fake ass military playing dress up and using digital camo.

We went out Sunday night and had a blast at a Broadway show so I didn't get to see the race until Monday morning.
The #14 had issues and was done by lap 40 something so I didn't pay much attention to what happened after that and just let the race play while doing some chores.

Yeah everything is being sculpted and shaped. Can't really tell by those pics since everything is so full and lush but I've been snipping away at them.
The offset on the timing is where the both the lights and table being able to move up and down will come into play.
Also been giving some thought to keeping the machine going but switching the light to 12/12 and trying to grow some romaine lettuce in it.

So far so good on cutting away over half the roots on that plant. It's doing well and will be moved and flipped when I get some time to do it then follow up with the rest.

Popping 4 Super Skunk, Lookin for a new Dale Earnhart, I am.

Nice! You gonna get into some of those seeds I sent ya? There's some fire in there!

I was thinking about my next few grows and pretty much all of 2025 and what I want to do last night.
Only thing I'm set on is I will drop at least 100 seeds over the next year and try to fit in 5 grows with 18 plants in each grow:cool:

Training and pruning weed is very much like being a traffic cop. 🚥🚦⛔🚸👮‍♀️😋

Yeah rather than a Xmas tree or bush shape, I wanna make mine tube shaped with a narrow footprint.

🔥

Adjustments here seem to be working. Final two seedlings are in

View attachment 74568

In other news...enjoying a beautiful Sunday off work doing some Q

View attachment 74569

And designing a backyard rc road course race track :cool:

View attachment 74567
Chuck a chicane is there somewhere like this and have it walled lol.nothing better than racing in the streets.old vid but it’s pretty cool.

Last edited:
Chuck a chicane is there somewhere like this and have it walled lol.nothing better than racing in the streets.old vid but it’s pretty cool.

Oh definitely!
I cant wait to get some cool weather and some rain to soften up the Earth in the backyard so I can rent a sod cutter and start cutting the track out.
It will be double walled preferably with landscape edging but may have to use PVC pipe to cut costs.
Gonna be a fun project for sure!

Gotten!!! :ROFLMAO:

🔥

Got some work done in the room today but got sidetracked on a new project.
Gonna try my hand at ethanol extraction with this thing.
Instead of everclear I'm gonna use 200 proof 99.97% ethanol

Back
Top Bottom