Finishing Up Mendel's Aether

Also Maz I used a nutrient line Jeff DFG mentioned over at the other place. Floramax. I believe that product comes from down under. That is a great line to consider.
Yeah that’s down here in all our stores .I haven’t even looked into it yet.I bet you guys get it cheap..that massive s cheap here.I think that’s another Aussie brand too?

Yeah that’s down here in all our stores .I haven’t even looked into it yet.I bet you guys get it cheap..that massive s cheap here.I think that’s another Aussie brand too?
Massive is by green planet out of Canada.
The floramax was not cheap but my favorite liquid line. They have all points covered. I used their A&B, Organic Bud, Flower resin and Flower enhancer and silica. It is the one line I would recommend. I am using Gh Trio for my moms. It works and it comes out at 6.5 without PH adders so it makes it easy and pretty cheap. A gallon of each for 80 out the door.

How is the car coming along?

Last edited:
Slow lol..fabricators booked out and so is panel beaters.flying the engineer in soon to go over what I can and can’t do..front ends all in now with brake kit.spax adjustable shocks.king springs etc.I have to change the springs as she’s sitting up too much for my liking.it will come down once donk is in but the rears that low I need to drop it another 30mm to get it close to even I’d say..she looks tuff with the 15x4 welds on front..

That reminded me of using bog ,putty filler on our vehicles.. it attracts moisture…my yield is up this grow same strain .I upped the mono silic I’m using ,used that right through bar the last week.my buds aren’t like rocks but by gee they are certainly dense..PSi is the brand 4-5 ml I’m using to 30-35 litres..I think I paid 48bucks for 100ml..it’s the cheapest one I have found.if I up the dose even more it can stop stretch in veg….
haha..I haven’t the brains to get into the chemical side of the nutrients as yet..it hurts my head lol..
If you run it at the recommended does it will turn the buds to rocks. I start backing it off week 3.

Slow lol..fabricators booked out and so is panel beaters.flying the engineer in soon to go over what I can and can’t do..front ends all in now with brake kit.spax adjustable shocks.king springs etc.I have to change the springs as she’s sitting up too much for my liking.it will come down once donk is in but the rears that low I need to drop it another 30mm to get it close to even I’d say..she looks tuff with the 15x4 welds on front..
I worked at a midget chassis shop some 40 years ago. The chassis did not use torsion bars but coil over springs. They had a large disc sanders about 20" diameter. Some guys wanted a weaker spring on the left front than we could get, so we made them. We would grind a stronger spring to get the spring weight down.

Yeah I’m still under normal usage it’s 0.15 a litre .I’m around 4-5ml to 30-35 litres …

was watching an old episode of Jesse James on an hot rod show heat up the last coil to lower the vehicle.😆.

Yeah I’m still under normal usage it’s 0.15 a litre .I’m around 4-5ml to 30-35 litres …

was watching an old episode of Jesse James on an hot rod show heat up the last coil to lower the vehicle.😆.
Are you seeing .15 per liter on the bottle or is that what you are feeding it at?

Yeah .15 on the bottle .im just under it.my mixing container takes about 35litres max and that works out as 5.65 for normal use.most of the time I’m using 4-4 1/2 .last grow I was using bout 3 ml to my container.. 7F9291E1-047B-434E-9DE1-F72593F42236.jpeg

Last edited:
Pics!

Heat and coil springs don’t work well together he might have got it lower but how long before it broke?🫢

Reactions: Max
So I made RSO yesterday and was able to use two strains this time instead of just one like last time. I used 2.5 ounces of the Mac Dragon and 2.5 ounces of the Mendel's Aether. I also had about two months worth of syringes soaking in alcohol that went into this batch. I always put these in a jar of alcohol to get the last little bit of oil that adds up over time. I have never tested to see exactly how much I get from these but I do know it can be quite a bit.

So last time I made oil, all I had was the Mac Dragon so I used 5 ounces and got 21 g of oil, just a tad bit over 4 per ounce, which is always my minimum hope. I've noticed the different strains definitely make more oil.

This time I did 2.5 oz of each, plus the syringe oil and I got 30 g, quite a difference! I would guess there were 4 g of oil in the syringes and so that put me roughly at 26 g from the extraction, or 5.2 g per ounce. Would be curious as to how this Mendel's Aether would extract by itself.

IMG_2700.JPG

Haha..I hope so too.I’ll just keep it straight and off the wall 😁 the way things are going it will have batteries in it instead of an engine by the time it’s finished.lol.

Haha..I hope so too.I’ll just keep it straight and off the wall 😁 the way things are going it will have batteries in it instead of an engine by the time it’s finished.lol.
30 plus years ago I was testing at a small local track. Guy had a brand new comp car he was testing. It went air born on the first pass. I will never forget that sound. Heard it years later at a national and i knew exactly what happened.

Don’t go jinxing me now 😀.best thing bout a parallel 4 link you can manipulate it to get the car going straight.setting up those rear arms so they are below the anti squat line is paramount so the body moves down but suspension moves up..I’ll b getting some experienced track guys to tinker with it before I get my ass in it.it should b able to go low 9s without too much difficulty.once setup propper should go high 8s..that’s plenty quick..

My race buddy and I have both at times said we should have chosen V8's over imports. Towards the end everything had to be custom manufactured. We spent way too much on exotic parts. The money we spent would have picked each of us up 2 to 3 seconds in the QM. My car ran 10 second quarters and my buddies ran 9 seconds. We both crashed them at one time or another. I walked away when I destroyed my car. Working a full time job, weekends at a restaurant and working on the car got me burned out. I really miss the smell of VP and burning rubber.

So, this plant has been hanging for a bit over a week and almost ready to go into the jars. I will post a final yield once I do that and plan to get a sample to the lab for testing and will post those results when they come in.

Yield wise, I definitely could have done better, the n tox I do believe affected the yield, although I do expect to do OK, guessing 8-10 ounces but hopefully I will be surprised. Hoping for good things on the lab report.

Another cool thing is some may recall I hit one branch with pollen from a Granddaddy Purple male. I broke apart the top part of that bud today and she is loaded with some great looking seeds. I hit the branch all the way down so I should have a bunch. If anyone would like to have a few, no charge, please let me know and we can work out shipping arrangements in DM.
View attachment 438
Got 4 started and they are looking great, 1 has super wide, 2 very broad, 1 narrower leaves

Back
Top Bottom