#Free/FindNinjaDip

Coco Lopez

Din Grogu
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
We have a fallen solider amongst us. I believe he was caught up in the battle of Logindy but is still alive. He needs our help. I'm asking for those whom were ever touched by the Ninja to keep their eyes and ears open. He is not the only one of the flock that is lost but he is indeed a friend of mine, and the line was crossed when he was abandoned.

Let's use this thread for any info pertaining to the Ninj. His last known post was the last thing said In CG's prior corner.

Hold on buddy, we comin for you

Fahkkin A :cry: there was just a Ninja sighting. I got a notification from the place with no name from him, I checked immediately and was suspect it was really him. I checked his posts and omg it is him šŸ¤£, he came back looking for us. I go back and type as fast as could and poof he must not have been banned yet but I bet is after this post and I couldn't respond. Now it just let me and I'm pretty sure I was messagin with toolbox not Ninja. Anywho I'm crossing fingers that transmission was received. šŸ¤ž

Ninja Sighting.jpg

Fahkkin A :cry: there was just a Ninja sighting. I got a notification from the place with no name from him, I checked immediately and was suspect it was really him. I checked his posts and omg it is him šŸ¤£, he came back looking for us. I go back and type as fast as could and poof he must not have been banned yet but I bet is after this post and I couldn't respond. Now it just let me and I'm pretty sure I was messagin with toolbox not Ninja. Anywho I'm crossing fingers that transmission was received. šŸ¤ž

View attachment 5535
Lets hope dude!! My way in didnt work cause my buddy didnt have the post requirement to send a dm...

Ninja was the one dude I remember from the farm really following along with my build. He missed my first seed and I hope we can find him out there.

View attachment 5535
Theyve edited this post and took the first 2 sentences out.... what a buncha losers over there.

Theyve edited this post and took the first 2 sentences out.... what a buncha losers over there.

Hah not surprised at all. Too bad he can't edit my screenshot and I will now leave it here forever. Good 30+ years on the web and never seen anything so immature and foolish. Quite thankful though as I believe everything happens for a reason and this was a great one. To get as far a way from that cancer as possible and surround ourselves with like-minded great people. The rest is history and with one foot in yesterday and one in tomorrow, we inevitably piss all over the present. Onward and upward and I have enough reason to think Ninja knows how to find us if he wants to. If it is meant to be the Ninja will find his way šŸ 

Hah not surprised at all. Too bad he can't edit my screenshot and I will now leave it here forever. Good 30+ years on the web and never seen anything so immature and foolish. Quite thankful though as I believe everything happens for a reason and this was a great one. To get as far a way from that cancer as possible and surround ourselves with like-minded great people. The rest is history and with one foot in yesterday and one in tomorrow, we inevitably piss all over the present. Onward and upward and I have enough reason to think Ninja knows how to find us if he wants to. If it is meant to be the Ninja will find his way šŸ 
Well said brother, he'll find his way šŸ˜‰

Another person I enjoyed that I don't know if they made it over is ciroji, hope he is doing well...he was one of the first people I saw saying something when shit went down

Probably one of the first people banned

Another person I enjoyed that I don't know if they made it over is ciroji, hope he is doing well...he was one of the first people I saw saying something when shit went down

I never had anything to do with him but he certainly questioned everything when it went down

Hopefully they all see whats going on and more come over.

Back
Top Bottom