Gone back to coco in autopots(Oreoz and ice cream cake, zkittles)

brettdawg

Dank Daredevil
Reaction score
Did soil last time in autopots. Didnt like rootball when took plants out after harvest. Like roots rooted away. Always thought coxo would be better in autopots.

One oreoz
2 ice cream cake
1 Madrine zkittles

Oreoz lot bigger as had it for few weeks
Wil be potting up oreoz after into autopot.

Attachments

• VID-20230721-WA0072.mp4
    2.8 MB
Did soil last time in autopots. Didnt like rootball when took plants out after harvest. Like roots rooted away. Always thought coxo would be better in autopots.

One oreoz
2 ice cream cake
1 Madrine zkittles

It seems a little stretchy

A little More light perhaps?

Or raise the plant closer?

It seems a little stretchy

A little More light perhaps?

Or raise the plant closer?
Which one seems stretchy. Oreoz bigger one..
It aint bro tbf. Tight nodes bent main stem over so all bottoms come up and the oreoz ia closest to the light as its in a little buket to catch run off at moment. But cheera for heds up. Jus potted it up aswell

Oreoz exploded scince transplant.
Wil pick best ans fastest growing seedlings.
Will pick 4 ans hand feed them until bigger then il put them into autopots

Feeding is
A&b
Roots excelrator
Great white
Myt had something like carbload to help feed microbes.

Temps 26
Humidity 60

Attachments

• VID-20230725-WA0002.mp4
    7.4 MB
Last edited:
Oreoz exploded scince transplant.
Wil pick best ans fastest growing seedlings.
Will pick 4 ans hand feed them until bigger then il put them into autopots

Feeding is
A&b
Roots excelrator
Great white
Myt had something like carbload to help feed microbes.

Temps 26
Humidity 60
That oreoz from tf at the farm?

One oreoz
2 ice cream cake
1 Madrine zkittles

I'll be watching your grow, I've 6 auto pots I've mixed 50/50 perlite/ promix+ additives I'm on my second grow with the pots and soil and I've had good success using the soil. It wicks up very well & the soil stays moist.....Coco scares with me too many issues with newbies using it,I'm good with soil. I'm also using the air domes for the second time, I think they help...my root balls wrapping the domes was impressive

I'll be watching your grow, I've 6 auto pots I've mixed 50/50 perlite/ promix+ additives I'm on my second grow with the pots and soil and I've had good success using the soil. It wicks up very well & the soil stays moist.....Coco scares with me too many issues with newbies using it,I'm good with soil. I'm also using the air domes for the second time, I think they help...my root balls wrapping the domes was impressive
Last grow with autopots i used soil because ph was drifting in the rez. And in soil 6-7ph is ok. But not in coco.

My yield was less and rootball wernt great wen i took them out pots end of harvest. Was like most roots rotted away from being wet all time

Now going bak to coco i wil set my rez ph about 5.3. And i wil have a better rootball before i go into the autopots this time round.

Last grow with autopots i used soil because ph was drifting in the rez. And in soil 6-7ph is ok. But not in coco.

My yield was less and rootball wernt great wen i took them out pots end of harvest. Was like most roots rotted away from being wet all time

Now going bak to coco i wil set my rez ph about 5.3. And i wil have a better rootball before i go into the autopots this time round.
My plants have been fully developed before going into the pots, 6 weeks + in age, 1 top water then then turned on the auto pots and they grow great...I've 3/4 bale of Promix left, after that's gone I may try the coco,

Last one didnt veg long at all because was going on holiday so needed finiahed by time i went. Probably didnt help. Because they need to fill out the pots ideally dont they

Hi mate..what defender are you using to protect your roots from diseases and keeping them in tip top shape…if you not using anything this is what i use below.I don’t go by the directions .iuse bout 4 1/4 -5mil to 30 odd litres..I’m in oz so you probably haven’t this available where you are..what are you using @Pipecarver @GoodShit97

Hi mate..what defender are you using to protect your roots from diseases and keeping them in tip top shape…if you not using anything this is what i use below.I don’t go by the directions .iuse bout 4 1/4 -5mil to 30 odd litres..I’m in oz so you probably haven’t this available where you are..what are you using @Pipecarver @GoodShit97

Similar as regan a roots is one u use all way through aswell.

I did have a look but couldnt see it anywhere in my gtow shops in the uk.

I do not use anything aside from gaia green, calmag, and botanicare bloom. I run promix so i dont even check the ph of my water lol.

Hey @Aqua Man ..am I reading this right.1ml per litre raises ppm by 85 ppm that’s on the regen a root above

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS​

Approximate EC/PPM at 1ml/L = 0.12ec/85ppm

Soluble Potash (K2O)… 1%

DERIVED FROM: Potassium Citrate.

Nothing, I've never added anything for roots. I've been giving amendments to the soil, Worm castings, Gypsum,Azomite but nothing else other than the GH trio + flurolicious, or Diamond Nectar in my reservoir...Cal/mag at 3 weeks in flower on, Kool Bloom dry at 4 weeks on...and some salt cleaning stuff, Hyclean.

Reactions: Max
Hey @Aqua Man ..am I reading this right.1ml per litre raises ppm by 85 ppm that’s on the regen a root above

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS​

Approximate EC/PPM at 1ml/L = 0.12ec/85ppm

Soluble Potash (K2O)… 1%

DERIVED FROM: Potassium Citrate.
85 ppm on 700 scale. 60 on the 500 scale.

This a European product im guessing ?

Does this seem too much,to you or am I reading it wrong.surely you don’t use 1ml pr litre 🤷‍♂️go roots is lucky to move mine 5ppm In 30 litre just found its manufactured here.

Does this seem too much,to you or am I reading it wrong.surely you don’t use 1ml pr litre 🤷‍♂️go roots is lucky to move mine 5ppm In 30 litre just found its manufactured here.
Seems reasonable to me

Back
Top Bottom