Gone back to coco in autopots(Oreoz and ice cream cake, zkittles)

Thought so.
3 guys go in for Pizza and are charged $30...$10 each....the boss realizes he over charged by $5 so he gives the waiter $5 to give to the 3 guys. The waiter says fk that they each get $1 and I get $2,,,,so now each of the guys paid $9 .....3x9 = $27....plus the $2 the waiter kept = $29 where is the other dollar?.......no wonder we get fked there's secret math.....lol

3 guys go in for Pizza and are charged $30...$10 each....the boss realizes he over charged by $5 so he gives the waiter $5 to give to the 3 guys. The waiter says fk that they each get $1 and I get $2,,,,so now each of the guys paid $9 .....3x9 = $27....plus the $2 the waiter kept = $29 where is the other dollar?.......no wonder we get fked there's secret math.....lol
3x9.33=28 +2=30
I win 🏆 🤣

They paid $9 each after the refund $27 total, the waiter pocketed $2 & gave the other $25 to the boss.

Potted 2 ice cream cakes seedlings today into 4 litres. Two weeks in them then into autopots.
calmag
A&b base nutes
Great white shark
Roots excelarator
1.0 ec.

But pictures up tomorrow.
Dont no weva to top yhis time round or jus low stress training.

Also genna try 4 ice cream cake into one autopot using the divider.
Thats why i went for these deep.starter pots because gota fit into this

Attachments

• IMG-20230721-WA0050.jpg
    IMG-20230721-WA0050.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20230726-190526_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230726-190526_Samsung Internet.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 7
I've seen them for sale you're the first I've seen using them. I kinda thought they were for starter plants and you transplant out of them into the final pot...maybe not....I'll be watching
Think would of been better with same clone instead off seeds.
Different phenos may feed different.
We wil see.

Lastest video. the two in middle was potted up yday
All looking healthy

Attachments

• VID-20230727-WA0022.mp4
    2.5 MB
QUick video i think its time to up the ppm. 520 they been getting but getting abit light in colour now.

Will bump up to 600
my tap water ppm 130
Added 70 ppm calmag
A&b 1 mil per litre
And roots a regan 1ml per litre

Jus waiting for the vodoo juice to xome tomorrow.

Quik video just fed them all.

As im off work today going to feed them twice today to run off.
Hand feediing these until i put them into autopots.
Big oreoz on left is in autopot.
2 in the middle wil give anuva 5-7 days then il put them into autopots.

the 4 seedlings wil be going in also as they have got less room.
Going into the divider.
This why i started them in narrow and deeper pots.
I dont know if its the light but the seedlings look abit light in colour feeding them 1.2 ec aswell.

Seedings 7 days ago

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230801-082454_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230801-082454_Samsung Internet.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 5
  • VID-20230801-WA0000.mp4
    8.5 MB
  • Screenshot_20230801-083219_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230801-083219_Samsung Internet.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 5
Stil growing with the vipar spectra ks3000 light and ive only recieved one email scincce coming over from the farm lol

Looking good in there bro 👊🏼
Vipar stopped contacting me, havent heard from them in over a month.
Myt swap light after this one. Need other tent bak up tho this 3x3 to small. Like the lumatek lights
Stil havent made mind up about putting 4 in one pot yet into dividers . Its either that or i chuk three. Never wana bin any
they wud av to be grown one or two colas only cut all side branches off.

Just watered again to run for the second time today. Fresh nutes and oxygen , roots will enjoy

New inkbirdtemp conteoller model 306t come today ,so can set temps for day and night now.

Last feed before potting up tomorrow.
Stil dont no weva to do put fpur seedlings into one autopot. With a divider
Pot is 15 litres so ÷4 each plant wil have 3.75 litres of coco. Gd thing about autopots they wil drink out the res wen they want.

spoke to jason at autopots he said only way cud do that wud be
To grow 4 single colas and cut off all the off shoots. Either that or i grow one. Plant in it and bin the rest

Attachments

• VID-20230802-WA0053.mp4
    9.8 MB
Last feed before potting up tomorrow.
Stil dont no weva to do put fpur seedlings into one autopot. With a divider
Pot is 15 litres so ÷4 each plant wil have 3.75 litres of coco. Gd thing about autopots they wil drink out the res wen they want.

spoke to jason at autopots he said only way cud do that wud be
To grow 4 single colas and cut off all the off shoots. Either that or i grow one. Plant in it and bin the rest
If i were to do the 4 in 1 pot with dividers, i would strip the side of the stalk the faces inward.
That way you end up with like 1 big plant but its really 4, just formed into 1

Yeh jus strip everyfing. Let it grow up big long colas. Wil save me veg time aswell. I dono yet. Il decide next few days. Oreoz way in front. Grows fast in veg.

Waiting for the voodoo juice to come aswell said today now tomorrow just tracked it
Focusing on rootzone on this grow. Want loads of roots.
Regan a root
Voodoo juice advance nutrients
Great white shark.

Them three shud do the trik

Which one seems stretchy. Oreoz bigger one..
It aint bro tbf. Tight nodes bent main stem over so all bottoms come up and the oreoz ia closest to the light as its in a little buket to catch run off at moment. But cheera for heds up. Jus potted it up aswell
That is not "tight" nodes

I can SHOW you tight nodes.

The big one.

Not trying to be a dick.

The plant is "healthy"

It just wants more Photons.

If i were to do the 4 in 1 pot with dividers, i would strip the side of the stalk the faces inward.
That way you end up with like 1 big plant but its really 4, just formed into 1

Not trying to be a dick.

The plant is "healthy"

It just wants more Photons.
I no bro. Cant give it much more some of top leaves were tacoeing.need to put net on and train horizontal. Dont help when having plants at different ages

Back
Top Bottom