Gone back to coco in autopots(Oreoz and ice cream cake, zkittles)

Jus potted the sweet mandarine zkittles up. (Sweet seeds fast version)
Binned the weakest smallest ice cream cake.
Voodoo juice jus come. Help the root zone thrive.

Attachments

• VID-20230803-WA0015.mp4
    9.7 MB
Decided not to do the 4 in one.
Jus gena do 4 if i got space il put other 3 down the sides and jus grow one cola off each one. Going to try and get me other tent set bak up also. After this one

Thinking of putting 3 seedlings into a 4x2 tent. Got bit space at side of this tent wil have to measure after and make sure ive gott enuff space to move around.
Quik video

Attachments

• VID-20230806-WA0000.mp4
    14.8 MB
Myt only put 3 on auto pots and grow single colas with other 3 . growth on the oreoz gone amd Its jus taking over tent. Be flipping next friday. Trying to load vido gone to 100 but not showing . Wil try and send again after

If it hasn’t the cord in the oscilating top part like Goody mentioned in my thread it should b good..I purchased an hyalite oscilating fan as I mentioned..took Goody’s advice on board.got to have them sweeping.mixes up the air better.you can run a couple not sweeping on floor if that makes you more comfortable..

If it hasn’t the cord in the oscilating top part like Goody mentioned in my thread it should b good..I purchased an hyalite oscilating fan as I mentioned..took Goody’s advice on board.got to have them sweeping.mixes up the air better.you can run a couple not sweeping on floor if that makes you more comfortable..
Il have to chek
Yeh have one under canopy helps dont it i always do one over top one underneath depending on space. Cant get video to load still

TEmps 29
Humidity 78
Vpd sitting 1.00.
Chart saying perdect for late veg early flower.

Im going to have to flip before next weekend. Growing to fast be no space.

3 on autopots wil be
1 oreoz x okie
2 ice cream cake. (Barneys farm)
If i have room i wil get single colas off the three other plants. But they wil have to get hand fed.

That is pretty hot bro.79-80 is where you want it ideally..leaf temps between 24-26 .I’d b surprised if they are not showing a little tacoeing on the edge of the leaves…

can you get the temp down and rh.I know yous are struggling over there with these extreme temps..

That is pretty hot bro.79-80 is where you want it ideally..leaf temps between 24-26 .I’d b surprised if they are not showing a little tacoeing on the edge of the leaves…

can you get the temp down and rh.I know yous are struggling over there with these extreme temps..
No tacoeing because humidty was balancing it out bro thats why vpd in the right zone on the chart.

But today is 77 temps. Wil be flipping to flower nex few days or wil run out room. I topped ice cream cake and i wish i didnt now. Really short and tight. Hoping they stretch a little

Wil be flipping to flower nex few days.wil have to put both ice cream cakes on stands. Stay nice an short these do. Probably didnt even after top them but did at 5th node.

Put net on as oreoz got out of hand im going to have to keep tucking under net.

Also wil turn uo extractor fan abit more now.

Quick video

Attachments

• VID-20230814-WA0038.mp4
    9.5 MB
Wil be flipping to flower nex few days.wil have to put both ice cream cakes on stands. Stay nice an short these do. Probably didnt even after top them but did at 5th node.

Put net on as oreoz got out of hand im going to have to keep tucking under net.

Also wil turn uo extractor fan abit more now.

Quick video
Hey it maybe too late as you're about to flip but red led's will stretch out your plants and its noticeable pretty quick. Within 1 week you can see the growth difference and the space between the nodes increase. I've 4 red led strip lights I bought for another purpose I used in veg but I had to shut them off as I ran out of height space too fast...........If you added 1 over the smaller plants you may get a bit more height and it won't hurt the taller ones.....they're cheap too.......I bought a 4 pack of 4ft lights around $60Cdn but the single spot lights off amzon are $35 Cdn

Im bit unsure mate weva they increase stretch or not. Because them two ice cream cakes aint stretched at all. And i think depends on spectrum of each light.
Same strains im doing next time.
i want two to stretch and one not to lol.

Day 12 of flower. Ive cream.cake.aint stretching much at all. Jus round the edges you can see slightly.under the net still. Il be raising them to the net over nex few days when stuff gets delivered.

Attachments

• VID-20230829-WA0005.mp4
    7.8 MB
Feeding 1.4 ec at moment
A&b
Calmag
Bhuddas tree flower burst
Voodoo juice
Great white shark.

Day 15 bloom. Ice cream cake slower to bud compared to the oreoz. Guessing because oreoz was more mature. Or could juw be slow strain to start budding.

Feed a&b
Calmag 0.5mil per litre
Regan root
Added bit of drip clean just.

1.4 ec
Ph 5.8 wil drift abit by time autopot wiks it up.
Needed Few jars and trays at bak to lift two plants up.
Even as i can get really now was hoping ice cream.cake wud atretch abot more. Stil cud maybe til day 21.

Lights on full now looking like theyl take more

Attachments

• VID-20230901-WA0026.mp4
    5.6 MB
Day 15 bloom. Ice cream cake slower to bud compared to the oreoz. Guessing because oreoz was more mature. Or could juw be slow strain to start budding.

Feed a&b
Calmag 0.5mil per litre
Regan root
Added bit of drip clean just.

1.4 ec
Ph 5.8 wil drift abit by time autopot wiks it up.
Needed Few jars and trays at bak to lift two plants up.
Even as i can get really now was hoping ice cream.cake wud atretch abot more. Stil cud maybe til day 21.

Lights on full now looking like theyl take more
Looking good bro, that oreoz really filled out that tent

Yeh bout 4 weeks more veg than the rest. Wantong to see what the ice cream.cake comes out like tho.

I cloned oreoz again
Got 7 ice cream cake seeds left
Or going to run the gorilla girl ( gorilal glue) from royal queen seeds

Wtached a video from welcome.to the grow tent on youtube he reckons if plants stil praying towards end of the day they want more light.

Got the vipar spectra ks3000 on full. Forgot to chek light metre just wil chek it tomorrow.

Yeh bout 4 weeks more veg than the rest. Wantong to see what the ice cream.cake comes out like tho.

I cloned oreoz again
Got 7 ice cream cake seeds left
Or going to run the gorilla girl ( gorilal glue) from royal queen seeds

Wtached a video from welcome.to the grow tent on youtube he reckons if plants stil praying towards end of the day they want more light.

Got the vipar spectra ks3000 on full. Forgot to chek light metre just wil chek it tomorrow.
I've been told that praying leaves mean you're just about dialed in but to touch back the light maybe 4-5% and they should lay flat the way you want them

Back
Top Bottom