Guess the grams

I knew you would be up there despite my guess.
You said something about 2lbs last time and I figured you were consistent.
Nice haul and cool contest.
Thanks man~!

I knew you would be up there despite my guess.
You said something about 2lbs last time and I figured you were consistent.
Nice haul and cool contest.
Thanks man~!
Well I knew a lot of you fellas probably were low balling just to let someone else win but damn after a while I started to doubt it.

I've handled many a elbows and I was like damn if this is less than a pound I've got the fluffiest weed in the world and I'm throwing it away 🤣. Nah it's all good I kinda suspected that but it planted a seed of doubt for sure lol

I think I did the math and I had 1.78 grams per watt...which is cool I kinda figured 2 to be really decent. Ks5000 did alright imo...my electric isn't bad from what I'm running 60 a month probably overestimating extra on my bill so 180 per 3 month turn around...not bad...nutes probably 30 or 40, soil 20-40...so less than 300 every 3 months...or 100 a month

@Garbage_bear here's how she did dude...I think you'll be happy with yours

Last edited:
Congrats to Stardawg too! And thanks for the KS5000 run down on cost per. Medicare just demolished my SSI check down to 609 when I pay the premium 3 months in advance. I gotta see how to afford to grow in "Retirement" know what I mean? SS

Weight up each jar by emptying them into the same bag which weighed 10.8 gramsView attachment 50858
They all weighed nearly the same, had 2 that landed on 84.1 in the bag.
View attachment 50859
One bud that weighed 2.5 grams got away from me so it got added at the end, didn't change the outcome however View attachment 50860
The tallyView attachment 50861
The 10.8 x 12 at the top of the page is the bag weight to be taken off each jars total weight so I'll just multiply that up and it comes out 129.6
View attachment 50862
896 is 2 lbs....I was close AF, damn 4.1 shy, really a little more as I will trim some off later but this is how she was destined to go.

Congrats @Star Dog my kid is hungry so me and the family are going to go out for some steak n shake. When I get home I'll pull out my seeds and post what I have to pick from. Pm details to get it to you ✌🏻

Thanks y'all for giving me some shit to do twas fun 😊
Hey, that is what I was going to post, you didn't weight for me for the contest, again?IMG_3016.jpg

Sorry boss, tried to upload video it's too large so I'll just post a couple pics trying to picture all that is there

View attachment 49549View attachment 49548
Congrats on the harvest, so….your pics posted above equates to how much again total? Just not seeing your final totals with what you showed hanging? Hahaha. No judgement. My eyes have been wrong before.

Reactions: MDK
892 grams, it's pretty dense buds they'll lose some weight as I trim the buds more but I wanted to close the contest before I started smokin any

Didn't want to trim it all to weigh it just to smoke a joint lolIMG_20240319_225902579.jpgIMG_20240319_225838236.jpg
IMG_20240319_101303583.jpg

@Star Dog I also have a couple of their stardawg crosses, they are regs....if that's more your thing, gotta offer those up too bc well 😜

I got Texas chem (Texas shoreline x stardawg) and animal star cookies (animal cookies x stardawg)

Or one of the pictured ones above which are fems

Give a little more choice

Hey man, best of luck and glad they made it through the customs definitely gonna tune in for it, may not get to mine for a while but either way looking forward to seeing what ya get

Back
Top Bottom